Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic (3054 Views)

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by oikirodah(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Rain may be a soothing experience that can make you feel at ease as you listen to the gentle rains on your window sill. Rain has a calming effect on many people. Rain can represent cleaning and clarity for certain people.

Nigerians have taken to social media to express their reactions to the morning rain in Abuja, which comes as Tinubu prepares to pick the presidential forms by 12 p.m. today. It is said to be a sign of good things to come.

Below are a few reactions...

"Can You See What I'm seing? Early Morning showers (Rain) in FCT on a Day like this. Its a confirmation. Almighty God the giver of rain will crown our efforts with success. Good Morning "

"In Yoruba, when you have an event and there was downpour early hours before the event, it means positivity, fortunes, and good omen for whatever the event is all about.

Currently downpour of rain in Abuja hours before Asiwaju picks nomination forms...God is saying something already.

Good morning to all"

"As the land knows, Asiwaju is on his way to becoming the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.."

" Wow, what a wonderful time to be alive to witness such a historic event; the rain has wiped away the dirt in preparation for Asiwaju's proclamation."
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/showers-of-victorythe-internet-reacts-to-abujas-rainfall-ahead-of-tinubus-picking-of-presidential-forms/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Segunaja: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2022
The rainfall s a bad omen on Tinubu ambition

Because when rain falls, it drives everybody away leaving Tinubu stranded and confused

Tinubu is stranded and confused

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Reality3080: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Omo olodo ide
Jagaban borgu

On your mandate we stand

6 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by alsudan: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2022
U don’t mean it...

8 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Reality3080:
Omo olodo ide
Jagaban borgu

On your mandate we stand
You go stand tire until your tiny legs can no longer stand grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Nigerialabalaba: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Because when rain falls, it drives everybody away leaving Tinubu stranded and confused

Omo Igbo, how owerri today grin
Mon-key e o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by cyril10(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu will never win either in primaries or Presidential election, God forbid bad thing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

I am half Yoruba and half Igbo

Just to let you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Reality3080: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You go stand tire until your tiny legs can no longer stand grin
chibuzor

U better follow the winner n change your history of following d losing team every time

Get d fact n understand that no nyamiri will rule us,it's jagaban vs any pdp candidate n i believe u already know how ita gonna b.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Reality3080:
chibuzor

U better follow the winner n change your history of following d losing team every time

Get d fact n understand that no nyamiri will rule us,it's jagaban vs any pdp candidate n i believe u already know how ita gonna b.

Tinubu will not win in the primaries , Osibanjo stands better chance and I will gladly support Osibanjo

Tinubu is like a sinking ship, he's going no where

And point of correction, my name is prince Adedamola not chibuzur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Nigerialabalaba: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am half Yoruba ibo and half Igbo

Just to let you know
fixed. U be 150% ibo with d total package of Tafawa Balewa's curse. Make u dey enjoy ur owerri , abeg no con contaminate Yorubaland with ur inherited ibo genetic hate for non-Ibos and ipob terrorism support grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by adekolaelect(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga look for better job to do. Historically Rain bring peace , success and Harmony . Don't turn positive to negative simply bcs of one ordinary politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Redpill1: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu my man
The man who made Lagos better for all residents irrespective of your tribe
He also paved way for the appointment of both Hausa and Okoro people into Lagos state government
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
God bless me
Smokes my weed in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Reality3080: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will not win in the primaries , Osibanjo stands better chance and I will gladly support Osibanjo

Tinubu is like a sinking ship, he's going no where
do u even know the name of osinbajo local government?

U think u get sense abi?u want APC to present a candidate with no political root n grassroot support so pdp can have an easy win?

U think say we no know your plans?

U want them to present a pastor so he will b hard to sell in d Muslim dominated north Abu?

APC get sense pass u,if it's coming to d south just know for sure it's jagaban.

U should b more concerned on how wike will step down for atiku,cos Peter obi can't even come close I think Reno already clear u on that

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

fixed. U be 150% ibo with d total package of Tafawa Balewa's curse. Make u dey enjoy ur owerri , abeg no con contaminate Yorubaland with ur inherited ibo genetic hate and terrorism for non-Ibos grin
The same curse that awolowo placed on MKO abiola for betraying him is the same curse that led to Akintola death and now same curse about to destroy Tinubu ambition for putting his interest ahead of Yoruba interest

Una go see meh meh

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Reality3080:
do u even know the name of osinbajo local government?

U think u get sense abi?u want APC to present a candidate with no political root n grassroot support so pdp can have an easy win?

U think say we no know your plans?

U want them to present a pastor so he will b hard to sell in d Muslim dominated north Abu?

APC get sense pass u,if it's coming to d south just know for sure it's jagaban.

U should b more concerned on how wike will step down for atiku,cos Peter obi can't even come close I think Reno already clear u on that
Talk is cheap , May 30th is almost here.. We go see who laughs best

But I see Tinubu and his sycophants in premium tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Nigerialabalaba: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The same curse that awolowo placed on MKO abiola for betraying him is the same curse that led to Akintola death and now same curse about to destroy Tinubu ambition for putting his interest ahead of Yoruba interest

Una go see meh meh

Hahaha ...Omo Igbo in sifia pains. Take it to d bank o, hateful ibos like u no go fit stop Tinubu and una no go still ever become President of Nigeria. If u like make u stop to dey hate Yoruba and other non-ibos , if u like no stop. Nobody send una 5% votes. Shiorr.
Omo Igbo, U go wail tire

4 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by drlateef: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol. Another pathetic wailer spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by drlateef: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am half Yoruba and half Igbo

Just to let you know

Yorubas are not full of hatred. Your Igbo blood must be stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Saint unknown gunmen don pursue am comot owerrigrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by boldx(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Is this Bro Osikela?
oikirodah:
Rain may be a soothing experience that can make you feel at ease as you listen to the gentle rains on your window sill. Rain has a calming effect on many people. Rain can represent cleaning and clarity for certain people.

Nigerians have taken to social media to express their reactions to the morning rain in Abuja, which comes as Tinubu prepares to pick the presidential forms by 12 p.m. today. It is said to be a sign of good things to come.

Below are a few reactions...

"Can You See What I'm seing? Early Morning showers (Rain) in FCT on a Day like this. Its a confirmation. Almighty God the giver of rain will crown our efforts with success. Good Morning "

"In Yoruba, when you have an event and there was downpour early hours before the event, it means positivity, fortunes, and good omen for whatever the event is all about.

Currently downpour of rain in Abuja hours before Asiwaju picks nomination forms...God is saying something already.

Good morning to all"

"As the land knows, Asiwaju is on his way to becoming the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.."

" Wow, what a wonderful time to be alive to witness such a historic event; the rain has wiped away the dirt in preparation for Asiwaju's proclamation."
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/showers-of-victorythe-internet-reacts-to-abujas-rainfall-ahead-of-tinubus-picking-of-presidential-forms/
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by royal231(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2022
I am not a prophet.. I was drunk last night slept dreamt of a dark horse..

Ouk...

I woke up and prayed that this evil should not befall us again but it remained vivid..

Now I hope it will be hallucinations when the primary is done..
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Donshegxy10(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju of nigeria. Carry Go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
cyril10:
Tinubu will never win either in primaries or Presidential election, God forbid bad thing.

no go get your voters card....cry rigged later....

people are tellin you what they think openly and you are blabbin....na only south east wan stop it....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Reality3080: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

didirin

Have u ever heard of showers of blessings?
Rain means comfort

The hate u igbos were taught at home to d extent of separating yourselves into freeborn n osu is d same hate u bring to d whole nation n we will replicate it to u in double folds.

No nyamiri will rule NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Stanweezy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rain that prevented me from executing my work today thereby making me to stay at home doing nothing
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by islandsscotch8: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , Jah bless the leader.

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by cleatsmottled9: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi . The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by paracolaxnear1: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. is the answer. You got our support come rain come sunshine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by stainedanisus1: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi is the answer. A forward thinker and a master strategist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by cuddlyaplasta4: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Joined APC From PDP - Buhari’s Aide Confirms / Obi's Rally Today Will Push Him To Drop Out / Akpabio & Other APC Senators Visit Abure Led LP Over NASS Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.