Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic (3075 Views)

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by AstralBody: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Reality3080:
Omo olodo ide
Jagaban borgu

On your mandate we stand
Stand on his poo,that will be better grin grin grin
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Ttalk: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The rainfall s a bad omen on Tinubu ambition

Because when rain falls, it drives everybody away leaving Tinubu stranded and confused

Tinubu is stranded and confused

Where did you emanate from, from Okija shrine I guess

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Peacecore: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will not win in the primaries , Osibanjo stands better chance and I will gladly support Osibanjo

Tinubu is like a sinking ship, he's going no where

And point of correction, my name is prince Adedamola not chibuzur
which kain problem be dis abeg. U b delegate, which one b say u go support Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Mfetenang: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The rainfall s a bad omen on Tinubu ambition

Because when rain falls, it drives everybody away leaving Tinubu stranded and confused

Tinubu is stranded and confused
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Mfetenang: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu is not as confused as itit uka.
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Sonyboom765: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
And I was here thinking your are half a lunatic n half a foolish soul.

PrinceOfLagos:

I am half Yoruba and half Igbo

Just to let you know

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Yorobastard(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is funny lol....Nigerians and their mindset
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by oikirodah(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
permit me to use this stroyline ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Emilokoiyawon: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am half Yoruba full Igbo

Just to let you know

STOP lying to yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Emilokoiyawon: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
On Tinubu's mandate we stand. BAT is the ONLY man for the job. Vote BAT for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023.
Re: Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic by Kpengla(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Rain may be a soothing experience that can make you feel at ease as you listen to the gentle rains on your window sill. Rain has a calming effect on many people. Rain can represent cleaning and clarity for certain people.

Nigerians have taken to social media to express their reactions to the morning rain in Abuja, which comes as Tinubu prepares to pick the presidential forms by 12 p.m. today. It is said to be a sign of good things to come.

Below are a few reactions...

"Can You See What I'm seing? Early Morning showers (Rain) in FCT on a Day like this. Its a confirmation. Almighty God the giver of rain will crown our efforts with success. Good Morning "

"In Yoruba, when you have an event and there was downpour early hours before the event, it means positivity, fortunes, and good omen for whatever the event is all about.

Currently downpour of rain in Abuja hours before Asiwaju picks nomination forms...God is saying something already.

Good morning to all"

"As the land knows, Asiwaju is on his way to becoming the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.."

" Wow, what a wonderful time to be alive to witness such a historic event; the rain has wiped away the dirt in preparation for Asiwaju's proclamation."
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/showers-of-victorythe-internet-reacts-to-abujas-rainfall-ahead-of-tinubus-picking-of-presidential-forms/

See didinrin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu / Tinubu Use Small Venue With Canopies In Minna (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.