Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Might Happen 2023 And After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Might Happen 2023 And After (356 Views)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Might Happen 2023 And After by Ellegacy(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2022
For APC after their primaries, their candidate should either be Tinubu or Osinbanjo. Now I'm just guessing but if that so happens, PDP best and only candidate should be Atiku! Anyone less, I can bet with anything APC is winning 2023 elections.

Now, during the elections, the North have to show their loyalty and commitment to a United Nigeria. Anything less is outright betrayal that comes with consequences.

The consequence? Tinubu politically controls southwest. Lagos being the vital component. As evidence with the last Amotekun saga, where all south west passes the bill to establish Amotekun,the south west state house of rep stands united. A lot can open.

From all this, If the next President comes from the North regardless of the party; their will be a new outcry for Oduwa nation. This time, it might has a legal backing. The South West people are intellects!

https://www.nairaland.com/7106226/photos-soyinka-sunday-igboho-professor
Re: What Might Happen 2023 And After by Gentlerespect76: 9:27pm On May 02, 2022
Ellegacy:
For APC after their primaries, their candidate should either be Tinubu or Osinbanjo. Now I'm just guessing but if that so happens, PDP best and only candidate should be Atiku! Anyone less, I can bet with anything APC is winning 2023 elections.

Now, during the elections, the North have to show their loyalty and commitment to a United Nigeria. Anything less is outright betrayal that comes with consequences.

The consequence? Tinubu politically controls southwest. Lagos being the vital component. As evidence with the last Amotekun saga, where all south west passes the bill to establish Amotekun,the south west state house of rep stands united. A lot can open.

From all this, If the next President comes from the North regardless of the party; their will be a new outcry for Oduwa nation. This time, it might has a legal backing. The South West people are intellects!

https://www.nairaland.com/7106226/photos-soyinka-sunday-igboho-professor

I laugh in Latin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Might Happen 2023 And After by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2022
lmao!

What about your people in IDP camp in Benin Republic.? Yewa , Ibarapa & the good people of Igangan. They should wait somemore until...
Re: What Might Happen 2023 And After by Ellegacy(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Watch the space. Predictions coming true and the house of cards begins.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dutch National, Yohanna Maigona Who Wants To A Become Governor In Nigeria / Ebonyi Expectant As Umahi Undergoes APC Presidential Screening / More Photos Of Osinbajo Visits To Osun State, Meets Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.