Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana (10522 Views)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by HRMK: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
only a party full of fools will take the risk of fielding him!knowing he culd be disqualified isnt worth the risk!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by emmnprince(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool jona should support peter obi.nigeria need to get better.until the most hated tribe rule this country.nigeria is going no where only going round in backwardness with speed.nigeria need an igbo man as president to get this country going

For spewing the emboldened . . .
Your mindset is really faulted then!

You thought Nigeria problem has to do with tribe! You need to ruminate on this deeply objectively.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by emmnprince(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
lastcall:
Is Jonathan suddenly the best person the country needs at this point??!!! Some folks need their heads examined

Their heads need to be well examined and then "operated" on to remove what is beclouding the thinking part.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Tareq1105: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Buy Form for him and let him come out if he would not be disgraced.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by specialmati(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
emmnprince:

For spewing the emboldened . . .
Your mindset is really faulted then!

You thought Nigeria problem has to do with tribe! You need to ruminate on this deeply objectively.
shocked shocked shocked shocked most times when I read some of your guys write up I keep asking myself ist that Nigeria is made up of foolish people or people just choose to be foolish.now tell me you that your mindset is not faulted.tell me about Nigeria.and tell me what Nigeria problem is .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is subject to further test in the court of law.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Doyin2(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rubbish

GEJ had served 2 terms as VP/President, in a joint ticket with Yardua, even before the amendment.

Even at that, retroactivity implies that GEJ would not have been disqualified if he had contested and won before the amendment.

Falana is 100% correct.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by emmnprince(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked most times when I read some of your guys write up I keep asking myself ist that Nigeria is made up of foolish people or people just choose to be foolish.now tell me you that your mindset is not faulted.tell me about Nigeria.and tell me what Nigeria problem is .

Nigeria problem is visible to the blind and audible that the deaf can hear! If you don't know or claim you don't know, sorry to say, your case might be beyond redemption.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Sunnyja: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

No serious party would give its ticket to the corrupt Otueke drunk, because of the various legal battles that would erupt as a result of his candidacy.
There will be no legal battles only Tinubu online urchins see him as a spoiler to Jagaban
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by ButterBurger: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nigeria is so tribalistic so tey the north fit support Jonathan just to get the north back to power quickly after south next four years.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Excelseafood: 3:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Pocketnews: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2022
I thought he wasn't fit in 2015.
What makes him suddenly fit?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Simiesky38(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Sorry oh I don't think the south Easterners needs presidency, I think the only thing they need is only but referendum..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by koolest4christ(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2022
They are pushing GEJ to contest because he will likely pick his deputy from the north. According to the amended constitution, he has two more years to rule as Nigeria president. After the two years, he will step down and power returns to north for another six years. This is the political permutation. Only the wise understands that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Lacash: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Nemere2020:
* Posters of former president dot major streets in Kano

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/29/group-faults-falana-on-jonathans-eligibility-for-2023-presidential-election/
Jonathan of all people, Abeg Na who curse this Cowntry shocked cool tongue
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by specialmati(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2022
emmnprince:

Nigeria problem is visible to the blind and audible that the deaf can hear! If you don't know or claim you don't know, sorry to say, your case might be beyond redemption.
grin grin grin grin Nigeria had really chun out foolish adults that’s why we have been voting illiterates to offices. I asked you about Nigeria and what is Nigeria problem.just look at what you wrote Oga I too know.did this your write up explain anything.Now you believe Nigeria problem is visible to the blind audible that the deaf can hear.what does this write up means.Oga Nigeria problem is with the Nigeria people.Nawa for you.you are the one beyond redemption for thinking that Nigeria problem is visible to the blind
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by luluman: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Sarsaproko:
The drunkard from otueke is vegetable na..Sorry I mean eligible grin grin
While slowpoke of a person that you are is so dumb.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by luluman: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2022
illuminutty:
What did Jonathan forget in Aso Rock that he wants to collect?

It was under his watch that the likes of Diezani looted this country dry.

He had his chance and he squandered it. He should go and rest because affliction shall not arise the second time.
See this one, but you'll rather vote in a "new affliction " instead
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by illuminutty: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2022
luluman:
See this one, but you'll rather vote in a "new affliction " instead

Don't worry, I bet you that two years into Jonathan's 3rd presidency you would beg Buhari to come and do another one term because Jo will be doing 3.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by Sarsaproko: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
luluman:
While slowpoke of a person that you are is so dumb.

Your father is dumb!
You this miserable irredeemably stupid molester of small furry animals...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana by luluman: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Your father is dumb!
You this miserable irredeemably stupid molester of small furry animals...
WOW!! The kind of comments you get from a dumb ass. You just confirmed my assertions to Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professors Ayodele Awojobi And Chinua Achebe: Let's Compare Them / ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos / Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.