Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? (20117 Views)

Nigeria’s Neighbours Reject Naira, Opt For CFA, Dollars / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by dododawa1: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Buying something far,give you CoNFIDENT to buy your CHOICE and price d stuff unlike your neighbour fix price.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by oshaosha2014(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Okay sir/ma

BabaIbo:

You mean I should have patronized him and not someone that patronizes me often just because I want to do eye service?

Thanks, but I don't need your advice, the other person patronize me often and I am supposed to return the gesture instead of patronizing an envy soul.
Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by zinaunreal(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
ambient:

You are right, imagine my neighbor advising me not to be giving my kids too much golden morn and gala,na because I dey come her shop

Lol but why you go dey give them too much golden morn and gala. You want to block their nyash with junk?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by Professorcplus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

To avoid see finish

If you want to enjoy your afternoon cold garri and groundnut with fish

Buy Garri at your first neighbours shop and let him think you want to make Eba

Buy Sugar at your second neighbours shop to make her think you want to drink tea with it

Buy cold pure water at the next street and have them think you want to drink it cos you are thirsty

By the fish on your way home so that they might think it's a gift for your kids

Lastly never take the same route the next day when buying your food

The day you decide to buy garri, sugar, groundnut and fish in the same neighbours shop is the day they start seeing you as a poor man in your neighbourhood
Omo grin this one burst my head o. I don do this wella. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by MeeLan: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
E dey bring over see finish.
Normal Levels
Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by Exodora: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Our neighbor over here thinks we plug money from the tree.
Imagine Yale bread that every other persons sell for #150 but she sells her’s @#180 so is every other items that she sells, like I don’t know what to do with my money ni.
Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by mrsuperswag(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Because neighbors will use friendliness to enter you and you can't bargain properly or even complain if there's a bad service. If it's outsider we go change am for ourselves if anything cast.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by Boyhood: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
sonnie10:

why would your mum own a boutique and you go to learn barbing ? Can't you learn the business from your mum?
imagine oh... He left his mum's business and went for a barbing business and he expects others to stick to patronizing his mum when they too are free to make choices
Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by ambient: 12:02am On May 01, 2022
zinaunreal:

Lol but why you go dey give them too much golden morn and gala. You want to block their nyash with junk?

Na why I no go buy golden morn from una again....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Where Are The Farmers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.