Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. (2960 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Noah9: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good day Nigerians.

My wife and I had issues sometime around December last year till January this year when she ran to her parent's house to stay without telling me. I know I was at fault, I have gone to apologize several times but she refused to forgive me.

Okay! Hand over my child to me, let me take my responsibility and play my fatherly role in her life, but she refused.

This Sunday may 1st, will make it 5 months I've not set my eyes on my daughter. April 2 was my daughter's 4th birthday, I couldn't even reach her to wish her happy birthday not to talk of sending her money.

It's been 2 months now my wife's phone is switched off. She off her phone purposely because of the way I'm agitating to get my child back.

I've reported to human rights at igando, Lagos State, they called and wrote petition to my wife but she refused to honor it. I also reported to the police and radio FM but they couldn't help me because her phone is switched off since then. I don't know her whereabout, she's no longer in her parents house.

My wife's elder brother who is a lieutenant in the Nigeria Navy is the bread winner in my wife's family, I'm sure he knows her whereabout.

I went to Abuja with my Dad and my people to meet him. He sent us away right from his gate. I felt so embarrassed.

It's 5 months now, but soon it would be counting years Pls Help me. My wife is frustrating me, I can't sleep at night, I'm always thinking and restless, @11pm I'm still in a beer palour drinking my life away. I'm fading away.

All I need is my daughter, if my wife don't want to forgive me.. No problem, but give me my daughter. My wife will contaminate my daughter's mind to hate me if things goes on like this. Please help me.

Nigerians please help me.
Government please help me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2022

Let me wait for the elders

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Eketem: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hire a private investigator to trace your wife. Till then not much can be done. Nobody will give you full custody of your daughter, you can get visitation and shared custody

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by thorpido(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Have you tried the court?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Eketem: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
thorpido:
Have you tried the court?

He has to find her first to serve her
Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by advanceDNA: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
economy will hit them...whoever is bankrolling her will start to para..... relax...them go soon call you...

it happened to my uncle...his wife left with four kids....i was just laughing ..fulltime house wife that has not pay for pampers for one day.....

like you, we reported to the police.. arrested the mother in law.. she ddnt snitch..they had to let her go because she was hypertensive...

recently...na she waka come back asking for child support....her mother came with her calling my uncle wicked....they have arranged that the kids will be with their father from Friday and return to their mother Sunday evening for school...

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by thorpido(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eketem:

He has to find her first to serve her
Maybe if the parents are summoned,they will produce her.
Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Righteousness2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
You seem to be a good man. Tho what you did was very bad and inhuman. But I believe that as long as their is life and someone is genuinely remorseful , Forgiveness is available.

My admonishment to you is to calm yourself down very well. Being remorseful is one thing, but repenting , seeking for Forgiveness and Surrendering Genuiely is the main thing.

There is no Home JESUS cannot repair and rectify.
There is no Heart JESUS cannot touch.

Instead of roaming round beer palours and jumping here and there, use this solemn Moments to Genuiely turn to JESUS Christ, in Repentance, righteousness and Holiness. Use these times to read, study the word of GOD and build your personal relationship with JESUS.
When your relationship with JESUS is settled, then ask HIM to touch your wife and restore your home.

This is the where real lasting solution lies.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Noah9: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:
economy will hit them...whoever is bankrolling her will start to para..... relax...them go soon call you...

it happened to my uncle...his wife left with four kids....i was just laughing ..fulltime house wife that has not pay for pampers for one day.....

like you, we reported to the police.. arrested the mother in law.. she ddnt snitch..they had to let her go because she was hypertensive...

recently...na she waka come back asking for child support....her mother came with her calling my uncle wicked....they have arranged that the kids will be with their father from Friday and return to their mother Sunday evening for school...

Thank you sir.

But the thing is, I'm not even getting any signal that she will come back... Days and months are counting. Soon it's gonna be years and I don't wish that to happen.

My friend wanted to gather boys, go straight to my wife's family house and help me snatch my daughter away from them... then send my daughter back to me.

But I told him not to use such format, that he could be sued for kidnapping, besides she's no longer at her family's house anymore. I don't even know her whereabout.

Her parents and her brother don't want to even see me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Richy4(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
It's not easy to be a single parent buddy... Very soon, she will need funding... Except if she has a well paying job...How you are reacting now is exactly what they wanted.... Jumping from Lagos to Abuja and so on.. she is happy about it..

If you can act like u were not bordered, No phone calls to their family, nothing... she will come requesting for the child's welfare fund... cool down...She will have to go to school, eat, have cloths etc.. She can't do all that by herself...Besides, Your child is in Good hands...

I will suggest that you face your job for now and save up because your bill is coming which you must take responsibility of but on the condition that you both will share equal custody of the kid...

9 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Eketem: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
thorpido:
Maybe if the parents are summoned,they will produce her.

She is an adult, her parents cannot be held liable for her actions
Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
You have done your best! Keep records of your efforts at locating your child. Forget them and move ahead. Work on yourself since you said the fault is yours, focus on your career. No phone call, pretend they don’t exist, find love again, start a new family and move on if need be. Since it has run into months, she has probably began to move on.

She will surely demand with time that you foot her bills, there and then you can address the issue of custody. Even if she don’t come, leave her be, a child no matter how long it takes will seek out his/her father when the right time comes. This is a given.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noah9:
Thank you sir.

But the thing is, I'm not even getting any signal that she will come back... Days and months are counting. Soon it's gonna be years and I don't wish that to happen.

My friend wanted to gather boys, go straight to my wife's family house and help me snatch my daughter away from them... then send my daughter back to me.

But I told him not to use such format, that he could be sued for kidnapping, besides she's no longer at her family's house anymore. I don't even know her whereabout.

Her parents and her brother don't want to even see me.

shebí na the rape matter cause am...
u gats relax...she no fit deny you forever...
u still get her number...just dey send am reminder make she know say you never give up on your child...she go come around
Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Felimax(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
At four years old what do you want to do with the poor girl? You must be a very wicked man.

You are not entitled to that child at that age whether you are working or not.

Meanwhile, you need to be really remorseful if you must see your family back. Na your type dey come Nairaland come make mouth and you are lucky you were not properly beaten at Abuja.

You be man, you see your fellow man you nor fit fight am collect your daughter back.

Be completely remorseful and humble yourself and you will see your family back anything short of that go and get another family.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Noah9: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:
At four years what do you want to do with the poor girl? You must be a very wicked man.
You are not entitled to that child at that age whether you are working or not.
Hello, what are you saying? Is my child I'm talking about here.
Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Felimax(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noah9:
Hello, what are you saying? Is my child I'm talking about here.

Oga, that child has a right please. At that age you are not entitled to that child for crying out loud. You better calm your boiling nerves so you can think straight.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Noah9: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:

You be man, you see your fellow man you nor fit fight am collect your daughter back.

Be completely remorseful and humble yourself and you will see your family back anything short of that go and get another family.
So, you expect me to fight with a military man? Do I look like someone who makes mouth on social media?

Well, I don't blame you.... You don't even know what it takes to raise a child

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Noah9: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:

Oga, that child has a right please. At that age you are not entitled to that child for crying out loud. You better calm your boiling nerves so you can think straight.
Is this all you have to say? Even Human rights didn't utter such statements to me.

Anyway thanks for your advice.
Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Felimax(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noah9:
So, you expect me to fight with a military man? Do I look like someone who makes mouth on social media?

Well, I don't blame you.... You don't even know what it takes to raise a child

So you think! I am going for my fourth child now. I resigned my Lagos job I was doing so well because of the love I have for my first child who happens to be a girl.
By God's grace no matter the provocation I try my best not to make my kids see me angry with their mother. My girl is also four and at this age she is still very young to even be with me alone, nobody will grant you that. You would have been able to avoid all this drama at the first instance.

Men don't learn.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Felimax(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noah9:
Is this all you have to say? Even Human rights didn't utter such statements to me.

Anyway thanks for your advice.

They will not, why should they when they know you can take a drastic action towards yourself but I will not treat you with kids glove. We have seen lots of similar cases when the man end up maltreating the child.

You are not demanding for the child because of the love you have for her but because of your hidden agenda. I know your types.

The only thing I have to tell you is leave that child for the mother and continue to contribute your best for her up keep. If you like take if you like leave.

If your wife was to be your sister would have allowed her to be so humiliated?

Think! Think sir!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Noah9: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:

They will not, why should they when they know you can take a drastic action towards yourself but I will not treat you with kids glove. We have seen lots of similar cases when the man end up maltreating the child.
You are not demanding for the child because of the love you have for her but because of your hidden agenda. I know your types.
The only thing I have to tell you is leave that child for the mother and continue to contribute your best for her up keep. If you like take if you like leave.
If your wife was to be your sister would have allowed her to be so humiliated?
Think! Think sir!
Me? Maltreat my child? God forbid! Infact my daughter must be feeling my absence wherever she is now.

What do you mean by I have an hidden agenda? You're not serious, you know absolutely nothing.... You read similar cases doesn't make you feel I have an hidden agenda.

How do you want me to contribute to her up keep, when I can even reach her on phone, talk more of sending her money and items. I don't know her whereabout

Good day sir.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Felimax(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noah9:
Me? Maltreat my child? God forbid! Infact my daughter must be feeling my absence wherever she is now.

What do you mean by I have an hidden agenda? You're not serious, you know absolutely nothing.... You read similar cases doesn't make you feel I have an hidden agenda.

How do you want me to contribute to her up keep, when I can even reach her on phone, talk more of sending her money and items. I don't know her whereabout

Good day sir.

You know wife's family house go and discuss with them sir that you want to really make peace with them by ensuring that they allow you perform your paternal duty. Oga, they will listen to you. Go and make peace with them.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Alooone: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
What exactly did u do to her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Carcholce: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you are been realistic here, why should the woman hand the child to you?

Also what argument would make her run away from your home? You don’t sound remorseful either.

Common sense should tell you a woman cannot let go of her child easily whether She can care for the child or not. If you two are breaking away and you also want to collect the child from her, you are being inconsiderate. First of all work towards fixing the issues the both of you had instead of looking to get your child back.

If indeed she’s your wife, you should know how to get in her feelings and back to her senses.

Una go just dey make marriage sound like say na hell.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Richy4(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:

Oga please where in the world did you get your information from? That a man is not entitled to his or her kid @ whatever age?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Eketem: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Alooone:
What exactly did u do to her?

He raped her he is lucky he is not in jail.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Mindlog: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
You need calm down, going legal will not be to your advantage.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Daniel7543: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Carcholce:
If you are been realistic here, why should the woman hand the child to you?
Also what argument would make her run away from your home? You don’t sound remorseful either.
Common sense should tell you a woman cannot let go of her child easily whether She can care for the child or not. If you two are breaking away and you also want to collect the child from her, you are being inconsiderate. First of all work towards fixing the issues the both of you had instead of looking to get your child back.
If indeed she’s your wife, you should know how to get in her feelings and back to her senses.
Una go just dey make marriage sound like say na hell.
Rubbish talk.
why should his wife run away with his child?. Court sef won't even give either of them full custody of their daughter. If you read the op previous post you would understand that he's remorseful and he has tried every way to make peace with her and the wicked wife family. Go and read his previous post, he married his wife legally. Women are evil.

Back to Noah: you need to find a senior officer in the military that would sanction that your foolish brother in-law.. I mean, why will he be hoarding your wife and kid? E dey craze?

Eketem:

He raped her he is lucky he is not in jail.
Oga, there's nothing like rape in marriage.
There's no law that state a man will go to jail for raping his wife... Can't you Nigerians think. They are married for goodness sake. He performed the marital rights for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Daniel7543: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mindlog:
You need calm down, going legal will not be to your advantage.
Oga, whether the op is going legally or not it will always be in his advantage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Beremx(f): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
The child can’t be handed over to you because she’s still young. At worst scenario, you will take the child to your parents to look after. Go to court and obtain rights for you to visit her occasionally if both families cannot settle the matter

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by Eketem: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Daniel7543:
Rubbish talk.
why should his wife run away with his child?. Court sef won't even give either of them full custody of their daughter. If you read the op previous post you would understand that he's remorseful and he has tried every way to make peace with her and wicked wife family. Go and read his previous post, he married his wife legally. Women are evil.

Back to Noah: you need to find a senior officer in the military that would sanction that your foolish brother in-law.. I mean, why will he be hoarding your wife and kid? E dey craze?

Oga, there's nothing like rape in marriage.
There's no law that state a man will go to jail for raping his wife... Can't you Nigerians think. They are married for goodness sake. He performed the marital rights for crying out loud.

The Violence Against Persons law has extended the definition of rape to cover marital rape. The Penal Code excluded it but seeing that this happened in the South the VAPP law is applicable and he is lucky he is not being used to set a precedence on marital rape

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me. by dannex4adx(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noah9:
Good day Nigerians.

My wife and I had issues sometime around December last year till January this year when she ran to her parent's house to stay without telling me. I know I was at fault, I have gone to apologize several times but she refused to forgive me.

Okay! Hand over my child to me, let me take my responsibility and play my fatherly role in her life, but she refused.

This Sunday may 1st, will make it 5 months I've not set my eyes on my daughter. April 2 was my daughter's 4th birthday, I couldn't even reach her to wish her happy birthday not to talk of sending her money.

It's been 2 months now my wife's phone is switched off. She off her phone purposely because of the way I'm agitating to get my child back.

I've reported to human rights at igando, Lagos State, they called and wrote petition to my wife but she refused to honor it. I also reported to the police and radio FM but they couldn't help me because her phone is switched off since then. I don't know her whereabout, she's no longer in her parents house.

My wife's elder brother who is a lieutenant in the Nigeria Navy is the bread winner in my wife's family, I'm sure he knows her whereabout.

I went to Abuja with my Dad and my people to meet him. He sent us away right from his gate. I felt so embarrassed.

It's 5 months now, but soon it would be counting years Pls Help me. My wife is frustrating me, I can't sleep at night, I'm always thinking and restless, @11pm I'm still in a beer palour drinking my life away. I'm fading away.

All I need is my daughter, if my wife don't want to forgive me.. No problem, but give me my daughter. My wife will contaminate my daughter's mind to hate me if things goes on like this. Please help me.

Nigerians please help me.
Government please help me.

Send me private email. Let's talk on how to go about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If You Give Birth To A Hermaphrodite? / Household Items For Sale In Abuja - All Brand New / Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.