Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex (39146 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oga, it will not remove any hair from your body to stop being puffed up with pride, apologize for your wrong, and enjoy peace!

Is it a military regime?

Your whole body offend person dey keep malice but your odogwu dey form emissary.

By the way, I see you are seeing cheating as an alternative! It is wrong! Cheating is not among your options!

331 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by determination21(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wait married folks are coming!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Fahdiga(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lest I forget, there's nothing like rape in marriage

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

To eat delicious poison don dey hungry you baa?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Fahdiga(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

To eat delicious poison don dey hungry you?
Baba imagine watching your wife UnCloth and sleeping beside you yet your hand no go touch the cookie jar

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

Yes there is!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Baba imagine watching your wife UnCloth and sleeping beside you yet your hand no go touch the cookie jar

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape does not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins. What's the use of having sth by force you no go enjoy las las? No bi juju?

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and tease...until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy...and it surely will). Every normal wife will welcome peace especially if the husband kills the pride and apologize. The problem is that many men would rather die than apologize!

Let's embrace peace.

Pride doesn't do it!

Stop waiting for the first person to come and make it up. What if the other person too have vowed not to? Take the initiative! It doesn't make you a loser! It makes you mature! No bi because of uncle conji you go remember rites. She has her rites too!

You are welcome.

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Foodqueen(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
U want to eat your cake and have it.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by WoundedLamb: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

Oh... but there is.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Fahdiga(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape doesn't not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins.

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and yeast..until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy).

You are welcome.
budaatum:

Yes there is!
This is Africa. Nothing like such

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Fahdiga(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Oh... but there is.
According to American laws abi. Not Africa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

Maybe you are bereft of some spousal conducts tho.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Fahdiga(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Maybe you are bereft of some spousal conducts tho.
According to American laws

8 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by WoundedLamb: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
OP, if you're fighting with someone to the point that you guys aren't talking, it's only logical that the person wouldn't want to make love to you. I mean, how exactly do you expect the person to just open her legs for you, look the other way while you have fun? She is not a prostitute, making love to her involves body contact and also emotions, and I don't see how someone who's pissed at you can possibly enjoy it. I think it's only logical to discuss the issue before doing it if it's that serious.

I know we normally use the expression "she's denying me sex" but that doesn't apply here. If you guys are in good terms and she wouldn't let you touch her, then she's denying you sex. But if you're fighting, you're simply fighting. That means you're not talking or doing other things you used to do together. Don't isolate sex and make a deal of it as if she was meant to keep doing that even when you guys aren't talking. If you're fighting with your spouse and she's not talking to you but the thing that matters to you is that she's not opening her legs, then there's a bigger issue in the marriage.

I know you're likely to be the breadwinner of the family but you're not commercializing affection. I am just saying you should address the main issue first and everything will follow. Just an opinion. Best of luck!

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oga, we are not interested in ur long epistle. Tell us ur offence, 4 us to know whether she worth denying you of sex or not. Besides, ur wife is not a sex doll. She has feelings too. U can't put ur wife in a sad mood and expect her to spread her 2 legs wide, for u to put in ur Seriake Dickson. No, it doesn't work that way. U have to put her in a happy mood 4 her to do that.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Franzinni: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
All this debate on top toto? Haha

Guy the main point is you want to cum, get a jar of Vaseline and do the needful kai. You are sounding like sex is similar to oxygen if you are wrong apologize and hold body, the only thing a woman has over you is sex and once you can control that power you become an object of desire.

The more you reject sex, the more attractive you become because women don't know how to respond to being rejected for sex. Love her right but let the sex be mutually desired and sometimes reject it with love.

See as you are frantically looking for help because your woman is controlling your blockus like xbox game pad. Chai!

Wetin I sabi self.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 2:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

Please do not force yourself on your wife wherever you are if she does not want you to. It might not be illegal in Nigeria, yet, but she's likely to not respect you much afterwards.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by greenie77: 3:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
According to American laws

It is not about American laws but human emotions that is universal. If you forcefully have sex with your wife against her will to prove that you are the boss, what do you expect to be her perception of you after the act?

If she goes too far with revenge by adding a little something to your water or food with the aim of gradually depreciating your health, who do we blame?

We have read several stories from a part of Nigeria, of females who got arrested after stabbing their husbands to death because of forceful sexual encounters, feel free to Google

A women who feels sexually violated have no issues with handling a knife with intent to revenge.

If a woman feels raped, you can't convince her otherwise.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Phiniter(m): 4:17am On Oct 03, 2021
e don be for you be that oh...

just begin dey hustle for another bride price because this your ticket don cut

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Noshitboi(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Apologise to her, make her happy and see how she go open her legs for you like christmas chicken

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Randy100: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

Yes there is!
Not in Nigeria. Nobody has been convicted of that.

3 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Randy100:

Yes because a lot of people didn't understand the court of poison that made the sentence. Sadly, they died before they could imagine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Sterope(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2021
The logical gender again! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by sisisioge: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
All these irrational people sef! You offended someone, you havent apologized and you expect her to tender the pusssy happily and joyfully? Hian! Isnt the darn pusssy part of her body? How can someone unhappy with you happily give one part of her body while the rest of her is not in it? What the fork is wrong with these male forks bayi? Who the hell raised these people? Dang! For most of you, your greatest achievement on this planet earth is being born with a dick! How lame!

Whew! I'm so sorry, but can we have emotional intelligence added as a compulsory course in schools at all levels? One of the things that astound me the most is how irrational people try to explain their irrationality to themselves and others. It is well.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by sisisioge: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, if you're fighting with someone to the point that you guys aren't talking, it's only logical that the person wouldn't want to make love to you. I mean, how exactly do you expect the person to just open her legs for you, look the other way while you have fun? She is not a prostitute, making love to her involves body contact and also emotions, and I don't see how someone who's pissed at you can possibly enjoy it. I think it's only logical to discuss the issue before doing it if it's that serious.

I know we normally use the expression "she's denying me sex" but that doesn't apply here. If you guys are in good terms and she wouldn't let you touch her, then she's denying you sex. But if you're fighting, you're simply fighting. That means you're not talking or doing other things you used to do together. Don't isolate sex and make a deal of it as if she was meant to keep doing that even when you guys aren't talking. If you're fighting with your spouse and she's not talking to you but the thing that matters to you is that she's not opening her legs, then there's a bigger issue in the marriage.

I know you're likely to be the breadwinner of the family but you're not commercializing affection. I am just saying you should address the main issue first and everything will follow. Just an opinion. Best of luck!

Imagine, one had to explain this to a man who perceived himself mature enough to marry another human being and possibly raise a family! As in! It is well!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by shashaperry(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape does not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins. What's the use of having sth by force you no go enjoy las las? No bi juju?

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and tease...until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy...and it surely will). Every normal wife will welcome peace especially if the husband kills the pride and apologize. The problem is that many men would rather die than apologize!

Let's embrace peace.

Pride doesn't do it!

Stop waiting for the first person to come and make it up. What if the other person too have vowed not to? Take the initiative! It doesn't make you a loser! It makes you mature! No bi because of uncle conji you go remember rites. She has her rites too!

You are welcome.

I really love this! come and take a peck on your cheeck kiss kiss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by McStoic(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Eleyi gidigan ati lobatan
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
shashaperry:

I really love this! come and take a peck on your cheeck kiss kiss

Please convert the peck to dollars.

10 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Randy100:

That does not make it unwrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/6783272/offended-wife-she-denying-me#106390503

3 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Janosky: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.

To err is human. Apologize for the wrong you have done. Matthew 5:23-24.
Do not put the cart before the horse.

After doing the bolded,ask & you shall receive, seek & you shall find the passage to her Jerusalem. Matthew 7:7-8.

Shikena!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
When and if I get married and my husband hurts me,I will deny him sex till he finds a way to make me happy again. Why should any reasonable man get erection when his wife is hurt?So don't go close to your wife for sex if she's hurt,solve the problems first before coming for 360degrees and snake in the monkey shadow styles lol

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / My Dead Neighbour / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.