Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me (1730 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by samwriter: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rugged men in the house should help me.one small boy in our compound is about to disgrace me totally.trouble started last week sunday when i want to get water from the tap he just come hey remove your bucket i want fetch water.I did not answer him he now off the tap and said you no dey hear i say comot your bucket i want fetch water i put the tap on he put it off again and said remove your bucket. we started shouting at each other before people came and separate us.after three day the small boy saw me at the backyard and rush me blow i just stand there looking at him i could not do anything.I accepted my fate and i move on since nobody was there when it happen it is better that way to engaging him and be disgrace in the present of small and big people in the compoud that respect me i said to myself and i move on but i was bitter through out that day person may him and our last born go be mate. just because he was bigger than me nai this boy do me this kind thing i was just sayin to myself that day. yesterday this boy saw me on the road with his friend immediately he see me hey come here no be you i dey call you dey do as if you no hear you go collect na. how can i handle this boy before he damage my reputation completely. in my next life i would trade beauty for bigger body small body na curse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hire game men end am na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by GreatAdvice: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Today is your lucky day, I'm doing philanthropy by giving great advice for free! Here's what you need to do, to hell with whatever silly reputation you think you have, this isn't secondary school. Find an agbero or one of your male friends who's big and rugged, hang out on the street and when you see the guy again, walk up to him and give him the hardest punch you've ever given in your life. If the punk tries to fight back, let your friend or agbero jump in. It's not about age, the young man is a bully and he needs to pick on someone his own size. After this, he will think twice to start any nonsense.

Afterwards, I need you to enroll in a gym and buy some quality whey protein powder. You can not select your genetic attributes but there's no excuse for being skinny and scrawny in this day and age. Hit the gym and bulk up and no punk will bully you again. Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by RedMac: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Joanney: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Permit me to laugh cheesy smiley
Man up and fight back however you can.

Abi no be man you be?
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is serious, arrange thugs for him let them beat out the arrogance in him

2 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Babaken(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
To my understanding that guy newly join cult
He just want to use you shine or count scores.

10 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by DoggoneDogg: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Have a soldier come over to his apartment.
Just questioning, no beating or threats. Him & his cronies go avoid you like plague.

If you use Police, you are finished.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by duro4chang(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Have a soldier come over to his apartment.
Just questioning, no beating or threats. Him & his cronies go avoid you like plague.

If you use Police, you are finished.
He don disgrace you nau no be say he dey try to disgrace you. He don do am already. E be like say you no respect yourself before.

1 Like

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by samiabigail: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Boogyman557 come help this man-chi out with ur old & new kala

5 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
E be like say na the way you carry yourself.
The way i dey eh, i no know wether na fear people dey fear me or na respect.
i no even get big body o but people just dey naturally respect me both big and small.
now to the smaller when dey trouble you, tell people for the compound first, make e no be like say you wicked.
you suppose get friends, tell dem wetin dey sup.
as you leave am that time when e blow you, just leave the guy, unless him trouble you again.

but person no suppose dey opress you for your area na. Na you know wetin you go do sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
samwriter:
Rugged men in the house should help me.one small boy in our compound is about to disgrace me totally.trouble started last week sunday when i want to get water from the tap he just come hey remove your bucket i want fetch water.I did not answer him he now off the tap and said you no dey hear i say comot your bucket i want fetch water i put the tap on he put it off again and said remove your bucket. we started shouting at each other before people came and separate us.after three day the small boy saw me at the backyard and rush me blow i just stand there looking at him i could not do anything.I accepted my fate and i move on since nobody was there when it happen it is better that way to engaging him and be disgrace in the present of small and big people in the compoud that respect me i said to myself and i move on but i was bitter through out that day person may him and our last born go be mate. just because he was bigger than me nai this boy do me this kind thing i was just sayin to myself that day. yesterday this boy saw me on the road with his friend immediately he see me hey come here no be you i dey call you dey do as if you no hear you go collect na. how can i handle this boy before he damage my reputation completely. in my next life i would trade beauty for bigger body small body na curse
Send ur younger ones for am na!
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
samwriter:
Location??
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Boogyman557: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool

No be by small BODY, weda big BODY or small BODY, A real Nigga is a real Nigga!

the MANCHI or BOY don see u as a JU man!

Na the way u take present ur self, them go use follow U!

Abi na only u de dat area!

1. U need get COORDINATION!

2. U need de SMOKE something or drink something once in a while..

3. Na people like Una de always drink PEPSI and MIRINDER!

4. U need they act mature, No be Everytime u go de LAFF like MUMU!

Just try use WEED Cook rice and SEE the MAGIC!

WEED go give u ORIENTATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED go make u get SWAG!

WEED go give u MIND!

Just try and COOK Rice wit Better WEED, Na u go TESTIFY!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Lalami3232(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Before I go advise you eeh, I go say you be WEAKLING. No matter the size, never allow yourself to be intimidated. Na people with small body na dey get mouth pass sef. But that aside, make I tell you what to do.
No take advise of those people wey dey advise you to hire cultist or agberos oooo. Just go any army barracks, lay a complain to one soldier and he go follow you come meet the boy. Do that and thank me later. But for the records, never allow yourself to be intimidated even if E sure say the boy fit beat you blue black.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " never allow anyone on earth to intimidate you either with strength, physique, money or whatsoever"

1 Share

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Karleb(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you no get body, you suppose get mouth.

When you talk, you should command respect. When he called you small boy on the street you should have responded with something like "I fit get small body, but we no be mate".

Or maybe, "don't disrespect me, I no be your mate!".

If he tries to beat you next time, stand with him. If he carries a weapon, find your own too. You might lose but don't lose sorely.

Let me give you an example, Real lost to City in the first leg of a UCL semi final and the winner are scared while the loser are happy and have high moral. Shey you get?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by kennygreen(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
You bleeped up big time. Seems you're a weakling bro.
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Premiumwriter: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
I'll add my own too.

If you no fit fight eh. Make sure your mouth sharp.

No be who win dey get respect sometimes na courage. Las las if e tough pick something knack am.

1 Like

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by pinkguy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oga Packout from that house arrange men make them waste the boy , you are nobody untill u kill somebody, rule no 1
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Kantebets(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ajebutter spotted
U no sabi para for the guy
Dem never teach u how to change am for pesin?
Hahah
Jazz up
U no sabi throw punch back mugu ?
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by czarr(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
pinkguy:
Oga Packout from that house arrange men make them waste the boy , you are nobody untill u kill somebody, rule no 1
Nothing we no go see for nairaland.
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Nostring: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lol . Na your hand e dey o.... E get one guy wey dey bully me when I small, tho he dey older and bigger but I no Kno wetin I do am he go just dey intimidate me everywhere, one day wey I dey with one fine babe (my classmate ) for area dey discuss, naso this Alaye crossed road come meet us , started with his normal yarn say make he con dey slap me now blabla". I was feeling so embarrassed in front of the babe that I no Kno when I trow am punch for mouth with all my strength... Naso everywhere scatter, I was very lucky ppl quickly intervened and separated us and Also luckily for me the first punch I threw burst hin lip...as I saw blood fr his face Naso I found my voice dey promise am hell, when next we meet say I go kill am fr him mama grin cheesy... Like magic naso the guy no worry me again o... I saw him couple years ago sef, the idiot don gentle now, he was very excited to see me and we exchanged contact but I no bother save him own angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Exkandayee(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Lolz,op no fear,he just bam newly,see lemme tell you something, if you deh live in the same compound with him, just wake up one morning, knock for him door, immediately him open gather moral puncham no fear, and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 30, 2022
samiabigail:
Boogyman557 come help this man-chi out with ur old & new kala

grin grin This killed local man.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WEED go make u get SWAG!

WEED go give u MIND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I luh deez nigga... I'll luh to actually see who's behind this keypad. grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by samwriter: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Today is your lucky day, I'm doing philanthropy by giving great advice for free! Here's what you need to do, to hell with whatever silly reputation you think you have, this isn't secondary school. Find an agbero or one of your male friends who's big and rugged, hang out on the street and when you see the guy again, walk up to him and give him the hardest punch you've ever given in your life. If the punk tries to fight back, let your friend or agbero jump in. It's not about age, the young man is a bully and he needs to pick on someone his own size. After this, he will think twice to start any nonsense.

Afterwards, I need you to enroll in a gym and buy some quality whey protein powder. You can not select your genetic attributes but there's no excuse for being skinny and scrawny in this day and age. Hit the gym and bulk up and no punk will bully you again. Goodluck.
bro thank you for this advice but calling for back up for sombody that is age mate with last born would look like downgrade on my own part
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by samwriter: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
duro4chang:
He don disgrace you nau no be say he dey try to disgrace you. He don do am already. E be like say you no respect yourself before.
bro i agreed how can i restore my respect back?
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by samwriter: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WEED go make u get SWAG!

WEED go give u MIND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I need my respect back as i want used do am
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by samwriter: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lalami3232:
Before I go advise you eeh, I go say you be WEAKLING. No matter the size, never allow yourself to be intimidated. Na people with small body na dey get mouth pass sef. But that aside, make I tell you what to do.
No take advise of those people wey dey advise you to hire cultist or agberos oooo. Just go any army barracks, lay a complain to one soldier and he go follow you come meet the boy. Do that and thank me later. But for the records, never allow yourself to be intimidated even if E sure say the boy fit beat you blue black.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " never allow anyone on earth to intimidate you either with strength, physique, money or whatsoever"
bro na still falling hand for my side calling soldier for person may i senior
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
samwriter:
Try to distance yourself from them totally. Don't play, joke, sit-down or drink with them. Just greet them and go whether they answer or not just go. They will say you are proud, don't mind them. Don't share anything with them. If they don't greet you just go don't look at their side
Re: Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
samwriter:
Try to distance yourself from them totally. Don't play, joke, sit-down or drink with them. Just greet them and go whether they answer or not just go. They will say you are proud, don't mind them. Don't share anything with them. If they don't greet you just go don't look at their side .

(1) (Reply)

I Am Grateful For The Redpill / Help: How To Approach Girls In Public? / Bitter Man Confronts The Man His Ex Girlfriend Is Set To Marry (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.