Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider (809 Views)

Flutterwave Shuts Down Barter / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity / How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by janitors(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
My Apologies for the previous bad review, yesterday i got my fund refunded to my wallet. Thank you Flutterwave Barter, they are a good company

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by carl90(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
By sending them message ,do you mean email message? Have you called their customer care line?
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by janitors(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
carl90:
By sending them message ,do you mean email message?
Have you called their customer care line?

I sent several mails to barter@flutterwavego.com and hi@flutterwavego.com since over 6 days now, i also contacted them via Twitter and Facebook channels, they never respond to non, have being calling there line none is picking.
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by carl90(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
That flutterwave no dey try with that attitude.
Not professional .
Do they have a physical office you can go to?
Good thing I am not that invested in them.
I am okay with my KongaPay.
janitors:

I sent several mails to barter@flutterwavego.com and hi@flutterwavego.com since over 6 days now, i also contacted them via Twitter and Facebook channels, they never respond to non, have being calling there line none is picking.
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
carl90:
Not professional .

You use them as a payment gateway?
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by carl90(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
I actually have a store on konga.
So ,my payments are processed and transferred to me though Kongapay after every purchase of my stock on the store.
I am okay with their service.
GIANTPLUSHUB:

You use them as a payment gateway?
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
carl90:
I actually have a store on konga.
So ,my payments are processed and transferred to me though Kongapay after every purchase of my stock on the store.
I am okay with their service.

Okay. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by janitors(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
carl90:
Not professional .

I don't know there office, but i just went through few comments on Facebook now and it seems am not the only one experiencing this.
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by carl90(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Flutterwave must be experiencing some downtime.
They should at least be picking their calls.
It does not help their brand if they do not respond to their customer,either via email or calls.
janitors:

I don't know there office, but i just went through few comments on Facebook now and it seems am not the only one experiencing this.
Re: Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider by janitors(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2022
My Apologies for the previous bad review, yesterday i got my fund refunded to my wallet.
Thank you Flutterwave Barter, they are a good company.
Proceed to download there app on Appstore.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free SHIBA INU / How To Make Money Online For Free (6 Best Ways In 2022) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.