Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter (597 Views)

Flutterwave Shuts Down Barter / Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by k2fresh: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Good day guys.I do business online that involves me making payment online very often.I started using access bank visa card but they eventually stopped it for online payment.i moved over to barter virtual card,used it for sometime but it has finally stopped too.Please guys how do you make online payments now.What card or process do you use.i would really appreciate it.
Re: How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by k2fresh: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nawa oh.So small question I asked,nobody fit help me with info.Question I know I won't even be the only one benefitting from the answer.I fear nairaland.Since it's not about relationship or politics no answer.
Re: How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by hostkobo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Everything in this country is just a huge disappointment.

I just got the info today, after funding my Naira barter card, hoping to do a $ transaction.

Please, anyone with credible info, pls share

wahala dey o.

regards
HK
Re: How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by k2fresh: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
hostkobo:
Everything in this country is just a huge disappointment.

I just got the info today, after funding my Naira barter card, hoping to do a $ transaction.

Please, anyone with credible info, pls share

wahala dey o.

regards
HK
No truer fact has been said
Re: How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by DonX001: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
k2fresh:
Good day guys.I do business online that involves me making payment online very often.I started using access bank visa card but they eventually stopped it for online payment.i moved over to barter virtual card,used it for sometime but it has finally stopped too.Please guys how do you make online payments now.What card or process do you use.i would really appreciate it.

Go to bank and get a dollar card.
GTB offers a dollar mastercard or Visa card, just got mine though I haven't used it yet, and I think most banks do.
For some of them, you'll need to open a domiciliary account to get the card, like GTB. And then you'll fund the card from your dom account, as they link the account to the card.

But I think some other banks may not require a dom account. Like UBA used to have UBA Africard that didn't require you to have a dom account, you simply fund it with dollars across the counter. But I don't know if they still have it. You can go into a UBA bank and ask.
I guess a few other banks may have similar products that do not require having a domiciliary account to get a dollar card.

Just pop into a few banks and make enquiries for their dollar card options, I've given you a few examples above.
Re: How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by k2fresh: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
DonX001:

Go to bank and get a dollar card.
GTB offers a dollar mastercard or Visa card, just got mine though I haven't used it yet, and I think most banks do.
For some of them, you'll need to open a domiciliary account to get the card, like GTB. And then you'll fund the card from your dom account, as they link the account to the card.

But I think some other banks may not require a dom account. Like UBA used to have UBA Africard that didn't require you to have a dom account, you simply fund it with dollars across the counter. But I don't know if they still have it. You can go into a UBA bank and ask.
I guess a few other banks may have similar products that do not require having a domiciliary account to get a dollar card.

Just pop into a few banks and make enquiries for their dollar card options, I've given you a few examples above.
I have tried opening a dorm account some time ago .i was asked to bring two other persons having a dorm account as guarantor.I ended up not opening the account as I couldn't get any person.I would try to check UBA on Monday to enquire if they still run their afrikard service.I use to have the Africa card then.i abandon it when I discovered access visa card.Thanks a lot for the suggestions.i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Payment Online After The Close Of Flutterwave Barter by Basslink: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
WhatsApp me or call and I will give you the full details

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates / Crowd At CBN Office,lagos As Nigerians Struggle To Deposit Their Old Note (vid) / First Bank "Killing" Their Staff In The Name Of Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.