Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead (661 Views)

In 2013, NEF Clamoured For Power Shift To North But Today Says Zoning Is ‘Dead’ / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation / Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, on Friday, said no decision had been taken on the zone to produce the presidential candidate of the party for the 2023 election.

This comes as the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) led by Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has begun fresh moves to pressure the major political parties to throw their tickets open to all sections of the country.

Accoding to the elders, “Power shift arrangement is already dead and buried.”

The Party chairman stated this while briefing State House correspondents after presenting the APC governorship candidate for the Ekiti state, Abiodun Oyebanji, to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Senator Adamu noted that the decision on which part of the country should produce the ruling party candidate was beyond him.

While stating that the APC was yet to decide the zone to produce its presidential candidate, he maintained: “I am today privileged to be the chairman of the party.

“The party is greater than me. The party has not made a decision and I cannot preempt what the party decision will be.”

Recall that the ruling party had swapped its national offices between North and South, leading to the emergence of
Adamu from the North Central as the national chairman .

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State had said just before the last national convention of the party that even though the APC had not decided on zoning the presidential ticket, the swapping of national offices was an indication of where its presidential candidate would come from.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/no-decision-on-zoning-presidential-ticket-yet-apc/
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ok
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
I don tire to dey laff. I too pity the iragbiji yepa. Dem go show am pepper for dis election. All him supporters dey say him be the candidate to beat. Wen truth be sey him be the weakest aspirant for dis election. All d other aspirants don hire better advisers, him still dey employ people wen graduate from Mc oloumo academy. Dis election na d first election since 99 without Buhari for ballot. Dis election go be exactly like 99

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hahahahaha.

This must be a whining stuff just to confused the Oppositions.

The Apc congress already indicated zoning considering those who occupied the highest Apc party position

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Rastaramsey(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
They know that any attempt to pick from the north will be disastrous grin grin
They want to go for Osinbajo cus they believe many Nigerians believe he is a pastor and he will turn Nigeria around for good.....

He go shock you people

Vote for PDP abeg

Vote for ibo Niggars..

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
I don tire to dey laff. I too pity the iragbiji yepa. Dem go show am pepper for dis election. All him supporters dey say him be the candidate to beat. Wen truth be sey him be the weakest aspirant for dis election. All d other aspirants don hire better advisers, him still dey employ people wen graduate from Mc oloumo academy. Dis election na d first election since 99 without Buhari for ballot. Dis election go be exactly like 99

You are the op of this thread, they didn't write the article in pidgin, why is it hard for you to express yourself in basic English language cos your pidgin itself is just horrible.

Seh you no go use your local dialects to dey write on NL bayi

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Xscape1993(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
APC is dead already. We are waiting for its final burial.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Rastaramsey(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

You are the op of this thread, they didn't write the article in pidgin, why is it hard for you to express yourself in basic English language cos your pidgin itself is just horrible.

Guy calm down....
It isn't everybody that had the chance to see a school...
Look at his monicker, he is an afonja Muslim grin grin grin
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Have no much score to record in this APShit.

But the only thing that is of my interest,is that Tinubu should not smell the flag bearer.

Obi 2023
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Guy calm down....

You must be new not just on NL but on Nigeria social media..

Now comprehend about the op's moniker again and think about impersonators..
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Guy calm down....

grin grin grin
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Rastaramsey(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

You must be new not just on NL but on Nigeria social media..

Now comprehend about the op's moniker again and think about impersonators..

New on wetin undecided undecided

I tried to imply that the guy is a tinubu supporter......
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

No worry, Obi Cubana go soon buy nairaland. Dem go ban all yar moniker for here. You and all Tinubu e-servants na exodus orna go do
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by EmirGold(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
BAT 23 is a done deal
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
EmirGold:
BAT 23 is a done deal
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

You go fall fukefuke with him mandate on June 1
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No worry, Obi Cubana go soon buy nairaland. Dem go ban all yar moniker for here. You and all Tinubu e-servants na exodus orna go do

See another horrible pidgin. Guy dey write in your local dialects abeg.

No dey give us headache with your pidgin,write in your local dialects bikonu
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sergio103:
Have no much score to record in this APShit.

But the only thing I that is of my interest in it is that Tinubu should not smell the flag bearer.

Obi 2023

No dey rush us with this gibberish.. haba
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

No dey rush us with this gibberish.. haba

Was a mistake.

You had headache with it??......I can recommend you take kekule's Benzene.
The counter dizzy effect it will induce in you filthy encephalon will cure your headache.

Say "Thank you"...... I'm waiting
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sergio103:

Was a mistake.

You had headache with it??......I can recommend you take kekule's Benzene.
The counter dizzy effect effects it will induce in you with filthy encephalon will cure your headache.

Say "Thank you"...... I'm waiting

And you ended up talking to yourself...

Btw, why not give this shit a rest
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

Somebody wanna start what he can't finish tonight.

Now helinus, let's read cheesy
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sergio103:

Somebody wanna start what he can't finish tonight.

Now helinus helinues, let's read cheesy

You already stepped on cobra's tail, so enjoy it while it lasts
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

According to you, I'm supposed to write

"I can recommend you take Benzene. The counter dizzy effects with filthy encephalon with filthy encephalon will cure your headache".

Is that what you meant??

If yes I have few questions.
Just few jamb question (I can see we need to have a little touch of madness)
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

Alright odogwu!!!!.

Answer what I asked up there

Beside I don't know the meaning of your helinues.

I know of helinus.....a botanical stuff.
And for that will use the one I know cheesy
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sergio103:

Alright odogwu!!!!.

Answer what I asked up there

Like I said earlier, you have only been communicating with yourself..

Don't be like Patrick Obiagbano abi wetin be his name that always talk to himself.

Ask your questions in a lay man's language without giving NL's unnecessary headache
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

Niger state Governor don join Osibanjo team. In dis next two weeks, Tinubu measly 1780 delegates go vanish for orna eye
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by helinues: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Niger state Governor don join Osibanjo team. In dis next two weeks, Tinubu measly 1780 delegates go vanish for orna eye

Like I have been telling you, try and be coherent whenever you are engaging with me..

You can't just be exposing your weak points all the time. Dey know your sets.
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

Like I have been telling you, try and be coherent whenever you are engaging with me..

You go retire this yar moniker after June 1
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

Like I said earlier, you have only been communicating with yourself..

Don't be like Patrick Obiagbano abi wetin be his name that always talk to himself.

Ask your questions in a lay man's language without giving NL's unnecessary headache

If those lines up there with quotation mark is what you actually meant

My question now is....Mr corrector, where does the dizzy effect of benzene takes place because the "with" you put their made the word "filthy encephalon" a substance.

Is it actually a substance or human part??

And please I guess you do correct the kekule's structure benzene to your best do I can have more questions cheesy
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by Sergio103(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

Bogus is looking for set grin grin
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by 1872wee: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: We Have Not Taken Any Decision On Zoning: APC, As Abdullahi Says Zoning Is Dead by 1872we: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, Visits Mother Of Late President Yar’Adua / PHOTOSTORY: Senator Smart Adeyemi Kneels Before Gov. Yahaya Bello / Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.