Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi (659 Views)

Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi by Ambassador1x: 1:34pm On May 30, 2022
Spiritual laborers are now gaining momentum in quest for a Peter Obi presidency. https://youtube.com/shorts/GOdt8GY1IxQ?feature=share
During a sermon yesterday at the end of the Augusta Diocesan Synod of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican communion, the Bishop Of Enugu North Diocese Bishop Sosthenes Eze made it clear that if Nigeria looses a Peter Obi presidency, it may not get it right again.
The synod Meeting was well attended by top government officials, traditional leaders, spiritual leaders amongst all.
Re: Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi by dlaw70(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi by perez100: 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
I pity this country. Nigerians must not allow the love of ill-gotten money to stop them from voting Peter Obi. These politicians will loot money and keep it, waiting to use the looted money to buy your votes.

Peter Obi is sent by God to rebuild Nigeria but many people still wants the likes of Barnabas (criminals) to continue to rule Nigeria.

I will play my own role which is giving my one vote to Peter Obi. We have suffered enough and men of goodwill should rise and save Nigeria by voting Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi by jen4r: 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
dem evil spirit in this country will alow d light to shine?........

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A PYO Lover, Gather Here. / Lady With Three Heads Storms Social Media; Causes Fear And Panic / An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.