Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection (383 Views)

Pls Help. Who Has Ever Treated An Infection / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Please Help Me I Have Contracted An Infection!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by Aboks(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please NL how can you tell a lady you had intimacy with last week, that she has an infection

Advice needed
Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by Kingpin1000: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why do you want to tell her?
Do you want second round?
Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by Jeon(f): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
WETIN GO MAKE ME TELL GIRL SAY SHE GET INFECTIONS IF TO SAY I RESPECTED MYSELF AND KEEP MY PENIS FOR INSIDE TROUSER?

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by Zaheertyler(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
This thing dun do me twice
She come Dey call me to check up on me
Check up on who Anty?
Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by Aboks(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:
WETIN GO MAKE ME TELL GIRL SAY SHE GET INFECTIONS IF TO SAY I RESPECTED MYSELF AND KEEP MY PENIS FOR INSIDE TROUSER?

Are you a male or female
Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Just tell her to get tested and treated that you are feeling some symptoms since una last match
Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Send her a msg on WhatsApp and get ready to be blocked
Make GOD av mercy on u both and give u light concerning the sin of fornication

Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by Aboks(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Send her a msg on WhatsApp and get ready to be blocked
Make GOD av mercy on u both and give u light concerning the sin of fornication

Tnks
Re: How To Tell A Lady You Had Fling With That She Has An Infection by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
explain to her that you just got tested and the test came back positive for whatever infec tion you got. advise her to go get tested too, or at least to take the necessary treatment to sort this ailment out.

(1) (Reply)

3 Health Risks Of Having Sex With Animals / Help Me Identify This Blister Sore On My Hand / I Came Across This Today And Was Curious!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.