Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself (37131 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Palmoil Rice For Cold Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I'm having this as dinner. You can join me if you want.
Soon, Nairaland food section will be named chopchop section. grin
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by AbuAeesha: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
come join me and you no share location
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by pmc01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Good morning my people, it's a god day for a plate of Pepper soup. Nation wide delivery

Nationwide delivery for peppersoup?

How will it be preserved?
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by hamouston91(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Younghacka:
The Pepper Soup Does Not Look Palatable. smiley

Na man cook am now. Shey you no notice ni?
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by suffering: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pepper soup makes mad sense in winter. Anyway, back to the real world.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Proudlyomonna: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op you dey motivate me aje grin
But se you no get point and kill pepper soup na that one be king of all pepper soup oo undecided
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:
How Ok na send ur address
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Dshocker(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Which one be you can join me if you want,na Nigerians you dey ask this question,if dem born you well drop location,make you see more than one thousand people line up for your doormot
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Sleekfingers: 7:40pm On May 01, 2022
hamouston91:

Na man cook am now. Shey you no notice ni?

The best chef in the world are men. So what do you mean, by saying Na man cook am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.