Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself (37133 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Palmoil Rice For Cold Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Or11: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's going to go down well with agree bread smiley smiley
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by sinkhole: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkKUAboiy0s
it is a criminal offence to post something like this without giving the full recipe here!
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by sript: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine just succeeded in making me salivate grin

That feeling when having it with any brand of green bottle cheesy...orgasm wink

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kudos to you Chopchopfine wink
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Omogelle(f): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I'm having this as dinner. You can join me if you want.
location pls
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by obiekunie01: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Passionate888:
I need it now o. This malaria dey make me reject foods embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

e dey make you eject food but e no make you reject pepper soup! cheesy grin

una no go kill person for this forum!
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Tinney104(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anyone out here who can help me I beg you wit the name of Allah need something to break with any amount will be appreciated
Please nairalanders embarassed
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Tillatalk: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pls always list the ingredients here
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Godwin25king: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seeing this makes me hungry
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Passionate888: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

e dey make you eject food but e no make you reject pepper soup! cheesy grin

una no go kill person for this forum!

Pepper soup is different bro angry angry angry
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by obiekunie01: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Passionate888:

Pepper soup is different bro angry angry angry

na sooo my brother!

and i guess you need like 2 plates to balance your system as e don tey wey u eat food. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by davodyguy: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Sadly I can't. My doctor just recently diagnosed me as having Stomach Ulcer cry
How was this diagnosed?

Did you do Hpylori or upper GI?

Cos Ulcer requires testing before it can be detected
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by mecussey(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by gbolswag(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
That food might not be sweet
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Bbbw: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Passionate888: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

na sooo my brother!

and i guess you need like 2 plates to balance your system as e don tey wey u eat food. cheesy cheesy

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Richarlison640(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
This kind hungry way day wire me na him this person com day post this one like this
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Eaglesence: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

No

grin
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by DannyWalker: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
drop you address, if you no see me there in one hour no be my mama born me.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Evidenx(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kajaard:

I can cure your ulcer with as little as 7k
Dm if you are serious.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Comedian2019: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Let's go to the place.

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by TheWolfen(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yummy
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Rashkeed(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
how much per plate kiss
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Map1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rave90:
As e dey hot. I need like 5 plates. grin
Anini
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Are you also contesting for president?

ONLY Omoredia we know and he'll definitely appoint her

dalongjnr:
ChopChopfine,I'm making you the minister for stomach infrastructure,comes 2023.
You are doing well in moving the ministry to permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by ufuosman(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Enjoy yourself
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please stop eating animal entrails.
They really do shorten your lifespan.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please help me and like my video. Please

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Really?
Reference:
Please stop eating animal entrails.
They really do shorten your lifespan.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by seunmohmoh(f): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Even with ulcer I dey chop my pepper steady. I can't eat un-peppered food.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nice “Assaulted” meat pepper soup grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.