Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack (25441 Views)

Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network / How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Hotguy27: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why has he not said this since he was in charge?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Enoch07: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Alexpetra: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
blockgeek69:
It's long overdue to unban Trump, we miss that entertainer grin
am telling you fah.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Hextor(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
hmmmm issoright
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Alexpetra: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hotguy27:
Why has he not said this since he was in charge?
wait make Buhari leave office...he will start telling us why he failed.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by dilini(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
He should have done what is required of him to do starting from unbanning Trump...

Anyways, This guy decided to test his gf and see her reaction after calling her
his wife.

See her reaction at the end...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtJBiEACX0
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by AmadorSays: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmm, okayyy
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by ekukeku(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
He sound like Nigeria Government, wen Dem dey in power, dey r dump
I hope we still remember Buhari protest over fuel subsidy but now nko?

1 Like

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
blockgeek69:

Mr Trump has his own site and proudly said he would not return to Twitter. I'm sure he'll welcome you and all his followers and fans to the Truth Social. Pls let us NLers know how you like it.

Follow
the Truth
Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.

https://truthsocial.com/

'I'm back!' Donald Trump posts first message on his new platform Truth Social together with a photo of himself at Mar-a-Lago - and even jokes about his infamous misspelt 'COVFEFE' tweet
Donald Trump, 75, returned to social media for the first time in more than a year
He posted from his app Truth Social, writing: 'I'M BACK #COVFEFE'
He made a joke about his infamous 2017 tweet, where he suffered a misspelling while criticizing the media's coverage of his administration
Trump said he would not return to Twitter, even if Elon Musk reinstated his account, and said he doesn't view the social platforms as rivals
'We want liberty and justice and fairness in our country, and the more we can have open, the better, but no, I don’t view that as a competition,' he said
He also said his app would not censor like Twitter has been accused of doing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10765301/IM-Donald-Trump-posts-time-new-Twitter-rival-Truth-Social.html

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Flipmac(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jack has to let Twitter be. He is off now.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by samuelson06(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Drop your presidential ambition let's get married. Join me let's create our own country. You will be my vice while I will be the president. And we'll live happily ever after wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Newton2024: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
2023NaijaVoter:

Mr Trump has his own site and proudly said he would not return to Twitter. I'm sure he'll welcome you and all his followers and fans to the Truth Social. Pls let us NLers how you like it.

Follow
the Truth
Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.

https://truthsocial.com/

'I'm back!' Donald Trump posts first message on his new platform Truth Social together with a photo of himself at Mar-a-Lago - and even jokes about his infamous misspelt 'COVFEFE' tweet
Donald Trump, 75, returned to social media for the first time in more than a year
He posted from his app Truth Social, writing: 'I'M BACK #COVFEFE'
He made a joke about his infamous 2017 tweet, where he suffered a misspelling while criticizing the media's coverage of his administration
Trump said he would not return to Twitter, even if Elon Musk reinstated his account, and said he doesn't view the social platforms as rivals
'We want liberty and justice and fairness in our country, and the more we can have open, the better, but no, I don’t view that as a competition,' he said
He also said his app would not censor like Twitter has been accused of doing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10765301/IM-Donald-Trump-posts-time-new-Twitter-rival-Truth-Social.html
At the moment, Truth Social is available for U.S. users only.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by obiekunie01: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
very useless and idiotic idiot!

just small power whn social media app dash am! him abuse am!

after them go still open mouth talk about one useless democracy and still insult africa join!

e remain that animal that owns facebook - him go soon collect wotowoto!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Twitter is a private business of Elon Musk. He will regulate his business as he deems fit.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Newton2024:
At the moment, Truth Social is available for U.S. users only.

Ppl used VPN's to post on Twitter when it was blocked in Naija. I'm sure the creative will find a way.

Truth Social Availability
The Truth Social media platform is currently only accessible for those living in the US and Canada, and none of our team members were able to access the site from the UK, India, and Australia. It’s worth keeping in mind that if you have a VPN, you’ll be able to access the website, and likely create an account.

https://pocketnow.com/truth-social-availability
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by CruiseCity: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Demonicus:
Yeah we know the script already, and we're anticipating the coming of Trump, grin

The future is female Doggy

How do y'all come up writing this shits?... Which one is the Future is Doggy grin
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by emmnprince(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Saphiere!
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
emmnprince:

Saphiere!
kiss
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by emperor863(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na so twitter give me permanent suspension (whatever that means) and to date I don't know what I've done.

In a way twitter na wash.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by emmnprince(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!
Idamu Nairaland!!

Twitter is the only place have not been banned, I was banned here on our dear nairaland, banned on Instagram, and recently I was banned from WhatsApp. Maybe people complained to them that am disturbing their peace with my Awful music!

I thought you said that you and Olamide were the only recognised rapper in South West just as BAT and PYO are the only recognised politician in the South West in one of the previous threads. How come a recognised somebody like you chopping ban up and down upon your awful music? wink
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by FearGod1r(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Holysuck:
Make person pls help me send ₦200 ,to withdraw my last 500h .
Make i use am chop food cos of hunger
02. .76 .232 .889
G t ba nk
send me the 200 make i sub once i cash out i go holla you some change just believe
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
who is this lady she's fine and can i date her
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Trump is doing good with Truth Social

So no need again
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by fkj950ax(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Including ISIS and Boko Haram and other Terrorists right?

I have long said it, Elon Musk is a hidden problem that will unravel some day soon.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by fkj950ax(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
AfriNotesNEWS:
Trump is doing good with Truth Social

So no need again

Trump has posted only ONCE on Truth Social.
That tells you all you need to know about TS
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by emmnprince(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Romeo7041(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
shocked
Rastaramsey:
This jack nah one kind stupid man....
shocked
The fool banned Donald trump permanently that year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na mumu dey listen to am jare

Shebi he don sell Twitter, make he go rest...
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by braine(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Dead on arrival. Especially coming from an "anti-men" crusader, Lol.
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Demonicus: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
CruiseCity:

How do y'all come up writing this shits?... Which one is the Future is Doggy grin

No be everybody normal for dis naija guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by Asianjollof007: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yes, it's not right. Instruct paraga to unban my main account, i'm yet to get over that account. E still dey pain me anytime i remember how i built that account from scratch to 24K
Re: Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack by phemmyfour: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
blockgeek69:
Stop the count! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. / 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low / How To Clone App In Infinix Phone - Set Dual Whatsapp, IG & FB Etc In Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.