Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze (25001 Views)

Yul Edochie: Those Insulting Me For Marrying Second Wife Don't Live In My House / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home / Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by We4all: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Luzebox:

We know without money girls wont look at us...so wen we make the money y stay with one girl...that girl that wouldnt even look at us wen we were broke

If you think girls won’t look at you without money, then you have a low self esteem. There are many men who don’t have a dime but girls are struggling to be with.

In fact, they will take from their foolish rich side boyfriends like you and spend on their broke main boyfriends.

Glad to know that girls have been running you street.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Verysmart101: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=112386994]Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

The bible says that we (Male and Female) are equal before God.

If we are equal before God, who are you that we shouldn't be equal before?[/quote
My friend read out the full scripture.We are only equal during the time of judgment but women are under us when we are here on earth.The bible says it all
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by We4all: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Alexgeneration:

You and family are the doomed ones.

African men will decide what happens here, pack and leave if you can't stay. 90% of development here is/was done by men and no bleeding creature will tell us what to do or how to live our lives.

Nah, men can only decide for all the women in your lineage and generations. As for the women around me or related to me, men can’t mess with them because they know their worth.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.

You need to create a thread for the bold.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Luzebox(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
We4all:

If you think girls won’t look at you without money, then you have a low self esteem. There are many men who don’t have a dime but girls are struggling to be with.

In fact, they will take from their foolish rich side boyfriends like you and spend on their broke main boyfriends.

Glad to know that girls have been running you street.
You think i take this generation of women seriously...you need to see what the broke guys gf be doing for little funds.. grin grin grin...if your girl is going out getting demolished by one rich dude and shes coming back to u...your case is sad...Stop chasing these women make money and see their true nature...na one broke guy babe dog dey knack for 1.5...its sad man..you think the girl is running street on the guy giving the money

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Keyyom22: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol

Let women start marrying men first, before they increase the number.
Abi o let woman go to just one man family and pay his groom price and do elaborated marriage for him and be the one taking care of his need after that they are free to marry dozen.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by tunjilana: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
why not...but are they willing to fund the marriage and fund the lifestyle of the 2 men as men do when they marry new wives....Na who dey pay piper dey dictate tune biko
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by phemmyfour: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.
I thought as much
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by zionzoe(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Eastlink:
Have you tried Afghanistan?
sure that is where your jihadist are drawing nigeria to.

but we rear pigs , we wil soak our bullets in the bllods of bigs before use.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by promzy555(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

The bible says that we (Male and Female) are equal before God. U go marry second husband na, but hope say u don get first

If we are equal before God, who are you that we shouldn't be equal before?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Keyyom22: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
ShaqFu:
As usual, the half breed will always utter nonsense from his vocal cavity.

To all the women shouting when they hear about men marrying second wives, I tell you this: if you contribute nothing but your vagina in your marriage, you should damn well shut tha hell up! If you are financially independent, then go and marry your own second husband. It's that simple.

All this talk about this and that is annoying...
Pls let them talk here cos that's where all there bragging ends,One man we them see marry self na beg and like slaves they are doing for him just to keep and marry them just to be bearing his name and if they marry two husband self how will they no who hv pregnant when he get belle and who's surname will she be answering or the fool husband will be answering her name.

Frm baby freeze to those ladies are little or no brain they worry them.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by pquaver(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
We4all:

If men throw away the mentality that financial assistance to a lady should be paid back with sex, then perhaps, women will learn how to accept a man for whom he is and not his pocket.

Look around you and tell me how many rich men will settle for an ‘ordinary looking girl’? They all want the very hot girls that will make heads turn. Even those that married average girls when they were broke, will quickly run after the hot chicks as soon as they become rich.

This is why some girls treat broke men poorly because they’re not loyal. Most broke men are with women they can afford and not those they desire or like. These women are smart and they know it; hence their attitudes.

So, men should stop whining and let both genders continue to play the game. What is good for the goose is also perfect for the gander.

Why should men assist you.. Have forgotten gender equality? Who helped the man? You also want to tell someone who you need help from not to get something in return as you are dictating for the person too.. As in what an Audacity and entitlement mentality.. Put yourself in a position not to need financial assistance from men.. That is exactly what those men did. They do not have two heads.

Stop lying men marry women who are broke or below their standard.. But you will even see a broke ass girl saying a banker is not her mate, or even a runs girl saying and engineer no reach her level. Show us a woman that married a man she has more than and I will show u a billion men who married women they are doing better than.. Stop supporting nonsense. I made my argument from the root of the problem, it has nothing to do with man or woman.. Women should not need financial assistance from men just like men need no financial assistance from anyone..

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by effort1: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze believes that Nigerian women should be allowed to marry second husbands just like their male counterparts are allowed to marry second wives.

This is coming after a Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie revealed that he has a second wife.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8vRXyIIvG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7sGbcNN5J/

No problem. You women can marry multiple men if you can cater to the needs of the two financially and sexually.

Only a dumb woman will compare herself to a man.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by effort1: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region
Again some women get mind iswaer!! Be a second wife talkless of number 18 ..

He Had to even bleach his skin too just to look younger!! Y.....a demons indeed

Men
Are
Nutcase

Nobody stops you from marrying two husbands and nobody forces you to become second wife. It is by free volition.

So, hanty, you need to shut up.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by effort1: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:

Why haven't you married two men? Is anybody stopping you?

You can't even keep a man, not to talk of marrying two.

Cry and weep. It changes nothing
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by diamond29(f): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Redpill1:

Our culture is our identity. Not talking about barbaric ones here but harmless ones. It still doesn't change the fact that a woman cannot take more than one husband at a time
Smokes my early morning weed in peace

So now you can differentiate barbaric culture from the unbarbaric ones right? When the conditions suits you, it is not barbaric but when it doesn't suit you it is barbaric. I laugh at some people's ideology and thinking. Call a spade a spade instead on of raising one ego that is not there.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Sammy5413(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Daddy Freeze speaking like an illiterate!
Forgetting that by stats, 70% of the world population is female. If every man is to go for one wife, many ladies will die single.

Maybe he should unfreeze his brain!!!
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by etimism1981: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
They are alresdy marying
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Godwin25king: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You must be an unattractive girl grin grin grin

If to say better guys dey toast you, you no go dey here dey cap dust all the time...

Odogwu na you be that?? grin grin
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Kaybaba5(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This one just dey bomb nairaland with plenty monickers grin grin grin
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by KaluwisxPRO: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Redpill1:

WTF man
It is a Global culture not limited to Nigeria alone. Or have you ever seen a woman marry many husbands at the same time?
Smokes my weed in peace

How can a broke person marry more than one husband when she cannot even take care of her own self first?

Do you support broke men marrying more than one wife?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Mosesvic11(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:

the same bible gave us signs of the end time, seven woman begging one man to marry them, some will even say I will feed myself let me just bear your name. Right from the beginning there is nothing like equality between man and woman, woman is to submit to a man and man is to love her. Man is not equal with woman, God has placed man above. You guys believe in half backed bible.. it is writing in the bible that when the time is near women will be so many and that is what is happening now, if not tell me, is the woman not aware that yul is married?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by streetsoldier1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
says a man who cannot tame just one wife. No wonder the wife left him

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by clarinette: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
toujurs:
Foolish man, can a woman take care of two men.

Why not? What stops her from taking care of 2 men? If a man can take care of 2 women then why can't a woman take care of 2 men?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Tonim(f): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You must be an unattractive girl grin grin grin

If to say better guys dey toast you, you no go dey here dey cap dust all the time...

grin
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by toujurs: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
clarinette:

Why not? What stops her from taking care of 2 men? If a man can take care of 2 women then why can't a woman take care of 2 men?
Aunty respect your self o, we all know how women are so selfish now, and like to collect gifts and be pampered. A lady that if she gives you 100k she must collect it back times 2
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Mosesvic11(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Zooposki:
In a marriage where there is equal partnership, for example, in the western countries, they are oftentimes happier and more fulfilled. Even African women that marry westerners more often times look happier and well rested.

Compare and contrast to African marriages where the men are filled with ego aka the head of the family, the women are oftentimes miserable and in return make the men miserable.

Imagine escaping from under the rule of your parents, and one small boy under the guise of marriage now come and tell you you must be obey him by fire by force.
in that west of yours, if full of single women, more older women and that is why they are falling so cheap for our yahoo boys all in the of marriage. This is Africa and we behave in an africa way, if you don't like it, forget it.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by omoadeleye(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
The only time females can start marrying more than one husband is when the woman is older than the man and will be the one marrying any amount of men she wants...
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Alicio: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Daddy freeze said exactly what I have in mind
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Dskillful(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Let me start with your wife.... She go sweet eh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coke Studio Africa Celebrates 2face 41st Birthday In Grand Style - (Pics, Video) / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Makun Release A Better Christmas Card / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.