Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze (25016 Views)

Yul Edochie: Those Insulting Me For Marrying Second Wife Don't Live In My House / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home / Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Luzebox(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I have not and will never open a thread in romance section.
Damn...u are bitter
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by bepositive11: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2022
I'm not surprised. That moniker talks senseless trash

FutureIsFemale:
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by KaluwisxPRO: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2022
monex:

unfortunately, there is a law that forbids it

Which law Sabinus?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Eastlink:
Nobody hold women from marrying multiple husband. But dem selves know they can't try it. Forget the social media noise by feminists.

Historically polygamy has been the mainstay of masculinity. But modernity and Christianity made men to become disciplined with one wife. There are things men can get away with in the Nigerian society and that includes polygamy. The moment a woman tries it she loses her pride and becomes a LovePeddler.
That's just about it.

And if they want to marry as many men as they want I hope they'd be the provider while the 'men' in their lives would be the 'wives'. And kindly, ignore the traditional 'a man is the head of the house' when coming with a superior debate.

Role-playing should also be balanced and not cherry picking chivalry just to suit a certain narrative.

But I know for sure, most ladies are not capable of doing the above. If e sure for you and you be woman for here, abeg try am, let's balance the whole 'gender-equality' mantra.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by drlateef: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Newton2024:

Candidlady
FutureIsFemale
siofra

It is not easy for women all over the world because of men are scarce. Even in western countries, their women spend fortune to import husbands from Africa. Single mothers in Nigeria are more than eligible bachelors. And we still have plenty of spinsters. This is why women are cheap everywhere.

They are not cheap to get but they are many to get. A woman who manages to catch your heart will play hard games with you but if you subdue her, there are many more you can subdue after that. But how on earth can a woman get two husbands? Husband is a scarce commodity.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by ArewaTech1(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
How? Because they have same opinion? Why not say FutureIsFemale is same with Daddy Freeze because they also have same opinion on this matter.

no.

but because you most of the times post few minutes of one another. and your accounts were created few days of one another.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by zedegit: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I have not and will never create a thread in romance section.

Then move on with your life or you can equally call me MadamVanessa as most dumb fvcks might.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by We4all: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Alexgeneration:

African men built Africa and will decide what is what.

No bleeding creature will decide what will happen in this continent. You're free to leave the continent if you don't like it here, nobody will miss you and your tears.

Yeah, of course! They should also decide when to die since they are supreme. Their counterparts are using their initiatives to develop their continents, but they are using their lack of wisdom to destroy themselves.

And to make it worse, youths like you doesn’t see anything wrong with that. You’re doomed!
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by idanone(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze believes that Nigerian women should be allowed to marry second husbands just like their male counterparts are allowed to marry second wives.

This is coming after a Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie revealed that he has a second wife.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8vRXyIIvG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7sGbcNN5J/
so women will now be paying groom price and be feeding for the home is that not it?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by michael1508: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
siofra:
I need two husbands.

Polyandry is not against the law.
You don't announce it,you go after them,tell them what you want and go see their family for the marriage rites

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Alexgeneration(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
We4all:

Yeah, of course! They should also decide when to die since they are supreme. Their counterparts are using their initiatives to develop their continents, but they are using their lack of wisdom to destroy themselves.

And to make it worse, youths like you doesn’t see anything wrong with that. You’re doomed!
You and family are the doomed ones.

African men will decide what happens here, pack and leave if you can't stay. 90% of development here is/was done by men and no bleeding creature will tell us what to do or how to live our lives.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by We4all: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
pquaver:

Let women throw away that mentality of love =money and playing games in relationship is equal to smartness. Every problem has its roots.. Men are humiliated in the days of humble beginnings by women, who rub it to their face about not having financial might and all. You women dictate the terms of how a relationship should be when a guy is broke, it is also fair the guy determines how it goes when the money comes. You people also want to tell guys what to do when the money starts coming in.. It will never change as far as the beginning in always the way it is.. Women want to eat their cakes and have it.. Sorry does not work..

If men throw away the mentality that financial assistance to a lady should be paid back with sex, then perhaps, women will learn how to accept a man for whom he is and not his pocket.

Look around you and tell me how many rich men will settle for an ‘ordinary looking girl’? They all want the very hot girls that will make heads turn. Even those that married average girls when they were broke, will quickly run after the hot chicks as soon as they become rich.

This is why some girls treat broke men poorly because they’re not loyal. Most broke men are with women they can afford and not those they desire or like. These women are smart and they know it; hence their attitudes.

So, men should stop whining and let both genders continue to play the game. What is good for the goose is also perfect for the gander.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by michael1508: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Zooposki:
In a marriage where there is equal partnership, for example, in the western countries, they are oftentimes happier and more fulfilled. Even African women that marry westerners more often times look happier and well rested.

Compare and contrast to African marriages where the men are filled with ego aka the head of the family, the women are oftentimes miserable and in return make the men miserable.

Imagine escaping from under the rule of your parents, and one small boy under the guise of marriage now come and tell you you must be obey him by fire by force.
If you can't respect the small boy that puts you in his house, who took it as a responsibility to take care of another man's problem all in the name of marriage,then you stay back where ever you are coming from,was there a knife at your neck when he proposed to you or you don't know about the order in a family setting before you accepted the proposal.
The respect you expect the younger ones to give to their senior ones in a family setting is as natural as the respect a woman is expected to give her husband,if you see a problem with that,then you are the problem woman.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by emonis88: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lolol nobody dey stop them na , they should go ahead to marry second husbands na! We go see who e go pain laslas.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Luzebox(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
We4all:

If men throw away the mentality that financial assistance to a lady should be paid back with sex, then perhaps, women will learn how to accept a man for whom he is and not his pocket.

Look around you and tell me how many rich men will settle for an ‘ordinary looking girl’? They all want the very hot girls that will make heads turn. Even those that married average girls when they were broke, will quickly run after the hot chicks as soon as they become rich.

This is why some girls treat broke men poorly because they’re not loyal. Most broke men are with women they can afford and not those they desire or like. These women are smart and they know it; hence their attitudes.

So, men should stop whining and let both genders continue to play the game. What is good for the goose is also perfect for the gander.

We know without money girls wont look at us...so wen we make the money y stay with one girl...that girl that wouldnt even look at us wen we were broke
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by stamapro(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.

Hahaha be careful when dealing with SHEHIM, sounds like nairaland bobrisky
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by slimshady1000: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Absolutely correct..
Women should start paying groom price first.
Talk is cheap.

Thanksful:

Let women start marrying men first, before they increase the number.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Luzebox(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
We4all:

and you confuse sex with love for men...we usually marry who we love but Bleep who we can...rich men settle for ordinary girls more...cause usually they are less problem...how many celebrity or richmen wives are stunning ...some fine pass their wife self...wen it comes to sex we go for the hottest chick (side-use)...but for marriage(love) its more about character for us...
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Starcy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok ooo. I don hear ur own daddy freeze
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nyascobar1414: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Zooposki:
In a marriage where there is equal partnership, for example, in the western countries, they are oftentimes happier and more fulfilled. Even African women that marry westerners more often times look happier and well rested.

Compare and contrast to African marriages where the men are filled with ego aka the head of the family, the women are oftentimes miserable and in return make the men miserable.

Imagine escaping from under the rule of your parents, and one small boy under the guise of marriage now come and tell you you must be obey him by fire by force.

Dude is saying marriage in the western world is fun and balanced...

Your eye never clear

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by stamapro(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
siofra:
I need two husbands.

Hmm, that polyandry is not against the law doesn't make it right. Just the way you sincerely will not want to share your husband with any order woman or lady (side chick, or whatever) so also you will not enjoy keeping two grown ass men as husband. Except when demons has stepped in like Solomon, who broke a demonic record. So also the woman at the well of Samaritan
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by michael1508: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Sure. Unfortunately, you lose your dignity and seen as a love peddler when you welcome another man to your matrimonial bed. Not just in Nigeria or Africa but in overseas countries. Good luck sweetheart cool, Can you answer the below questions

1) How do you intend to satisfy both men sexually, morally and financially?
2) How would you manage conflicts between them?
3) How do you intend to parent your children?
Added to this,when pregnant for one,how will she satisfy the other ones,or she thinks the other man will wait for 9 months to deliver before he will have sex with her,or she expects a man to have sex with her while pregnant with another man's child?
One thing they should come to terms with is that man and woman can never be the same,they can only try but,God,nature, our different biological anatomy and our mental capacities will always put a reality check on us all.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by kolaaderin: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region
Again some women get mind iswaer!! Be a second wife talkless of number 18 ..

He Had to even bleach his skin too just to look younger!! Y.....a demons indeed

Men
Are
Nutcase
You are referring to the king. He is naturally light skin. He has been like that since birth. What I you issue with the king.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Techguyz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

The bible says that we (Male and Female) are equal before God.

If we are equal before God, who are you that we shouldn't be equal before?

Go and Marry 10 husband and save us the rant. Nobody is stopping you. Na your body, na your shame, na your toto.. �‍♀️�‍♀️

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by donbenie(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What I say about men are they lies? Are men not raping minors?
And women are not raping minors?
Abeg shift! angry
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Ade3131: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
siofra:
I need two husbands.

I'm up for the taking! If only you can meet the demands, I won't mind you marrying 10 husbands after me. My list is short and abridged.

Here we go:

5 Adult fully grown elephants
10 matured virgin she-goats (must be matured enough to reproduce but must be virgin)
10 pregnant mosquitoes
2 grown lions brought alive to the venue of the wedding by the wife herself (one each on her left and right hand).
10 ounces of snow white sand gotten from the last dept of great red sea of the Atlantic ocean.

Lastly, the wife must be a virgin herself.

I no dey ask for too much
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Flamemignon1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

Stop being a simp and go watch El chapo
LoL,y'all keep throwing that word up and down. I'm not the one whose masculinity is so fragile that he thinks women asking for equity will make him less of a man,just with that thinking alone,you are already less of a man. Go wait for the cocaine godmother

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Flamemignon1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rubbiish:

Let them do it nau lol
Is anyone stopping them? cheesy
Yul didn't come online to make noise before getting a second wife
I'm just replying to someone who called it stupid

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Dalby(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't think anyone has stopped them. There are consequences to any action. Are you willing to take the one for this action. You cannot eat your cake and still have it!
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by mainkendo: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze believes that Nigerian women should be allowed to marry second husbands just like their male counterparts are allowed to marry second wives.

This is coming after a Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie revealed that he has a second wife.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8vRXyIIvG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7sGbcNN5J/
Daadyfreeze should focus on his Hussle and not on any topic that will help him trend.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by okwusdaddy: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
So if men have side chicks we should be encouraging women to be having side bobo.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Elxandre(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Zooposki:

The same westerners that marry 10 times?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patoranking Poses With Money Stacks On Instagram / Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66