Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze (24966 Views)

Yul Edochie: Those Insulting Me For Marrying Second Wife Don't Live In My House / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home / Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by donprinyo(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Who ever can pay de the bills should do the needful
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by VectorV25: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
siofra:
I need two husbands.

Polyandry is not against the law.
The problem is... Will they need U?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by monex(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
siofra:
I need two husbands.

it is currently and we need to stop the discrimination against polyandry
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by VULCAN(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Equality in the eyes of God refers to treatment not to responsibilities.

God will not treat a woman less than a man but he has clearly delineated the roles of each sex and they are not the same.

There are hundreds of thousands of men who are taking care of 3 wives and their children.

There is NO WOMAN who can replicate same.

If you have any issues accepting what I have typed above you can send a memo to the Throne room of Heaven.

That you even share a mindset with Daddy Freeze should be of concern to your family members since it isn't to you!
FutureIsFemale:
Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

The bible says that we (Male and Female) are equal before God.

If we are equal before God, who are you that we shouldn't be equal before?

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Bhol28: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2022
The fact is women are the one volunteering to marry men who are already married to same women like them as 2nd,3rd wives.2nd,3rd wives should be blamed more for encouraging we innocent men to become polygamous.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

I just don't understand this never ender Convoluted babble about a woman cheating too or having extramarital affairs.

Everyone is free to do whatever tickles their fancies.

There is a law of give and take and for every action there is usually an equal opposite reaction.

A man who decides to marry another wife must be prepared to either be tolerated by his present wife or she divorces him... Equally, any lady who decides to sleep with another man outside her marriage must be prepared to leave that marriage or be tolerated by her husband. Simple sensible logic.

What I always tell ladies is that no matter how their try to fool themselves,, they must be forced to accept that it is a man's world and there is nothing they can do about it.

I'm in my 40s and I can marry An 18 year old today and the sky will not fall and guess what, if Jesus tarries and GOD in his infinite love chooses to spare my life, I will be in my 60s in 20years from now and guess what!, I could still marry an 18 year old Virgin and the world will applaud me. Now the question is... How many women can do same? Be honest.

How come a man can conviniently inflate the number of his body count and people will praise him yet many ladies lie about their body count to avoid being seen as sexually loosed?

Now here is the point... Ladies by nature are expected to be sexually reserved and that means she is not resigned by nature to be with too many sexual partners else she is CONSIDERED A PROSTITUTE.

If this still does not make sense to you then I humbly off my mic.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by monex(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Nobody said women shouldn’t. But to have such privilege you must be ready to provide and satisfy them as needed. I don’t think 10 handsome young men will say no to marrying Alakija.

As a matter of fact, there are men Ready to marry Tonto Dikeh in their numbers. It is all a matter of what you bring to the table.

Men should start marrying women for their money, what they have and can provide. There’s no law that forbids it

unfortunately, there is a law that forbids it
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by okuta007: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Are you not stylishly being a rape apologist so?

you are making a hasty conclusion devoid of logical interpretation

I never said Nigeria is an "el-dorado" for the female gender neither did I say Nigeria is not bad regarding the way females are treated

I am ONLY offering a sound rebuttal to your extreme categorization of Nigeria as the worst place to raise the girl child.

If you disagree with my South Africa and India comparison, prove it that those places are better than Nigeria in this matter!

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by legallyminded: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.

Prove it
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Kwara1stson: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
PressMyButton:

You're slighting Alaafin, right?. A man who died at a ripe age of 83 was basically as a result of his haram of wives, according to your pea-sized brain. If I may ask, what is the average lifespan of Nigerian men with a single wife? How many of them live up to his age nowadays before they die?
How about the eldest man from your family, how old was he before he died?
When people called you Abóki, I thought they were joking.
you will be shocked to hear that her father died at the age of 40 with a single wife

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by premiumswizz: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
I don't think anyone is holding back any woman from marrying a second husband.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by fredoooooo: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
If the women can do it let them go ahead, they will still come back nd complain in the end , give them perfection and peace of mind they will still complain. No be women ? grin
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by bdchange(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Sometimes you have to consider the society you reside before putting out some statements, so you won't appear to be a fool. Daddy Freeze is not putting somethings into perspective. Nobody is stopping a woman from having a second husband as long as she can withstand everything that comes with it. She will have to pay the groom price for the first man, second man and also foot the house bills if not all, atmost 80%. She will have to ignore the abuse the society will place on her. I am sure seeing one or two men that will be ready to take this role won't be Farfetch. If she can put all this factors and many more into consideration, then my sister, you can go ahead and marry as many husbands as you want. Daddy Freeze should have given guidelines on how to achieve something like this here so our ladies will start working towards it. Not just talking because you are a public figure that has mic in front of him.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by victorazy(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region
Again some women get mind iswaer!! Be a second wife talkless of number 18 ..

He Had to even bleach his skin too just to look younger!! Y.....a demons indeed

Men
Are
Nutcase

Apart from calling you names, you can't even handle it because your not designed to.
Out of one of the ribs of man, God made woman. Meaning their are other women in Adam.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by mywells: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Irony of life, immediately you marry second wife or husband you divided your heart, finance,home,money, integrity,peace of mind, properties, passion, family.so think twice before you enter into a such trade.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Michaelbjune(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:

you see this women or lady nothing dey her head na empty drum

please tell us more I need the portion of the bible or else

anyway there's no time to check time 10:39

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Indispensable85(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2022
I pity those that listen to this white demon.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by ZUBY77(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

But the moment a man tries it he gains pride and becomes an alpha male ko?

Kachirubanka

You and your fellows can make noise from now until eternity, men are your lords.
We are not interested in any equality until you allow your house maid to be equal to you

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by sencekompis: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2022
werey ni e freezer or fridge
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Kingcalls: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Why won't you call him stewpid... But supported reno when he said it was okay to have numerous wives...

Madness in you is so plain and transparent

U women no get brains to be honest.... the single ones can't even get a man ... and u are talking about marrying 2... how possible is that... which man will propose marriage to a married woman and go live in the same house with her husband... 98 % of homes are being run by men... they pay bride price ontop ur head and u are saying u wanna marry another man... does it even make sense to u... women can never ever ever be logical... u just think like zombies

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by 79733139(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Women have been marrying 2nd, 3rd and 4th husbands... the issue is the men move on by divorcing, unlike some women who would still stay put in the polygamous setting.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Eastlink:
Have you tried Afghanistan?
no mind am. they go feel say na naija worst pass and na them dey enjoy when it comes to comparing what male and female gender go thru om daily basis.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Luzebox(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Women want to be men sooo bad ...its hillarious.... grin grin grin ...I trust men...we no be like una way go agree to be the 15th wife...men are egotistic ...how many men go gree be second husband..side boyfriend...yes..but second hubby...lolz...

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by GIdiata(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:

Bills
so long she's paying the bills she's free.

u can't bring another man to a house that's not yours.

he who pays the piper calls the tune

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by blockgeek69(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.

I have said it before that the MadamVanessa monica is a male. After calling him out, he used his other account to attack me.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Shebbs: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region
Again some women get mind iswaer!! Be a second wife talkless of number 18 ..

He Had to even bleach his skin too just to look younger!! Y.....a demons indeed

Men
Are
Nutcase

Go After Dogs Then

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
donbenie:
Who cares about MadamVanessa and her sex?
And who do we have to ask about your own sex?
Or does spewing rubbish about the male sex,automatically qualifies you as a woman? angry
What I say about men are they lies? Are men not raping minors?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by McDuncan: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Says daddy freeze, the decomposing living corpse who lacked the decency to wait for a married woman to be divorced before fvcking her.

Fvcking attention seeking mulatto.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Pimine: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2022
siofra:
I need two husbands.

Aswearugaaad

Go and marry na. Who's stopping you? Simply be financially responsible for you, the men, and the kids. The men will simply bring dìck to the table and y'all can live happily ever after.

Where you go kick bucket na when you mumuishly think they'll be financially responsible for your worthless pùssy grin

You just wanna talk without understanding cos others are talking. I keep telling y'all that scream patriarchy that women are the main beneficiaries of the so-called patriarchy.

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Shebbs: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You Sound Like An Educated Illiterate, Have You Gone Round The World?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
zedegit:

Do you have evidence to prove this point?

You can as well be a male using female monicker.
I have a lot of evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iyanya Denies Fighting Ubi Franklin Over Lilian Esoro [PICS] / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) / If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54