Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Did You Land Your First Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Land Your First Job? (10366 Views)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by Rosebell(f): 4:53pm On May 01, 2022
Please i need a job. i have HND in banking and finance.
Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by kriss27(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2022
jesmond3945:
you no like money?
I like money oh
Chairman! Please how long will take me to learn Web development?
Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by ojuwura(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
I worked for a few months and resigned. Got on digital marketing and learnt data analysis which sees to my welfare.

PS: I’m taking few people and teaching them how to break into tech for free while having a sustainable business(I have a load of materials). If interested send a mail to ����
thescribblingjay@gmail.com
Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by jesmond3945: 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
kriss27:
I like money oh
Chairman! Please how long will take me to learn Web development?
When you start solving problems and post it on github
Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by VoltageDivida(m): 3:33am On May 02, 2022
sunnyp20:
Do you have experience working in the telecommunications sector? I am a project Manager

Sir, I have experience working in the telecommunications sector.
In fact, I just completed internship with a telecom company that has refused to upgrade my employment (three months after the agreed period) but wants me to continue working as intern collecting peanuts at the end of the month.

Pls if there's any way you can help me get a job, kindly reach reach me on "zero nine one three 5 7 5 7 1 7 4"

Even if it's a Trainee position I don't mind. I'm a fast learner and can quickly learn on the job.

Thank you very much Sir!
Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by ejitec16(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2022
ojuwura:
I worked for a few months and resigned. Got on digital marketing and learnt data analysis which sees to my welfare.

PS: I’m taking few people and teaching them how to break into tech for free while having a sustainable business(I have a load of materials). If interested send a mail to ����

pls am in need of the material too. My email; ejimafriday@gmail.com
Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by Blesschemical: 12:29am On May 03, 2022
Please I am interested in the data analysis materials.
ojuwura:

Re: How Did You Land Your First Job? by romeoetin(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
ceejayluv:

Frigoglass
Salary after confirmation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housemaids And Nanny Needed Urgently. / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Hating My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.