Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) (34260 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2022
PHIPEX:
Seriously speaking, the South west needs to rejuvenate its cities. You might disagree until you do an unbiased comparison with other Southern cities.
can you explain why the "other southern cities" people run to the southwest?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2022
The Gate Way City
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
tollyboy5:

We're ijebus in lekki-Epe also, but truth be told Ogun state leaders are visionless.
The capital should have been ijebu-ode not Abeokuta.

Money they suppose to use improving cities sharing borders with Lagos, cities like mowe/ibafo, ijebu-ode, sango, agbara they spent it on irrelevant things.

Ibadan has BRT bus and Ogun state has None. Despite the proximity to Lagos.
Why is it only Lagos?
I'm Egba
Ogun State leaders dey vex me mad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2022
EmirOfNews:
Honestly, Abeokuta looks more village. I'm a Yoruba man but our cities doesn't look nice at all. We just dey overrate everything ni. Although some new areas like new sites are nice...but, what can we do about those places that looks like village? May God help us with good leaders
very correct.
The only thing SW has is more economical activity
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
MedicH:
Skullarcity home of ritualist. Pls wear your helmet

Won ma fi ori e gunshe owo gbeyin ni. Ashe!
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
All I see here is brown roof everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by OnyeOgboni: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Brown roof slum

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by lordmans(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Born2Breed:
I wonder why people don't boast of Ogun state. When I say people, you know yourselves.

Despite its proximity and gateway to Lagos, it's still filth.

Abeg make una dey brag about Ogun and tells people to leave and go back to their states.

The majority of those who brag about Lagos don't even own land in Lagos. Who can you be more Lagosian than someone who's parents and grandparents own property in choice areas of Lagos?

grin

So long as you don't have ancestral link to the land and you ain't Yoruba ethnically, you can even buy the sea but the wools in your eyes will be lifted when jungle mature and discover that all amount to nought. Unfortunately, you might not be around anymore or too feeble when the bell will strike. The Jews realized this too late hence created the state of Israel. You might not have their kind of clout to pull such bloody stunts as it is in Palestine.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Babisha10(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
South West & tetanus brown zinc re like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
Photo filters couldn't even help edit the brown roofs cheesy

This region and rubbish hypes cry
Where did you come from?
Show us the picture of your cities that fine pass Abeokuta
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by sweetjohn(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
South west is the most backward region in Africa yet their envy towards south east knows no bounds. South east went to war, got her land destroyed, south west have never fought any serious wars yet south east have developed and is still developing faster than south west or any region in Nigeria. Even the new Ebonyi state in South East is like heaven to South West

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
lordmans:

So long as you don't have ancestral link to the land and you ain't Yoruba ethnically, you can even buy the sea but the wools in your eyes will be lifted when jungle mature and discover that all amount to nought. Unfortunately, you might not be around anymore or too feeble when the bell will strike. The Jews realized this too late hence created the state of Israel. You might not have their kind of clout to pull such bloody stunts as it is in Palestine.

If I dey read all these threats,I go dey laff!!!

I wonder who una think say plenty pass after the indigenous people for Lagos street, yoruba street, owoseni and environs for Benin city.

Don't start with what will consume your entire generation in a blink. Oh, least I forget na one Benin man be Oba of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
sweetjohn:
South west is the most backward region in Africa yet their envy towards south east knows no bounds. South east went to war, got her land destroyed, south west have never fought any serious wars yet south east have developed and is still developing faster than south west or any region in Nigeria. Even the new Ebonyi state in South East is like heaven to South West
You are not well informed
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by pachigo001(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yorubas in Lagos should go back to ogun state igbos own Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Transcriber:
can you explain why the "other southern cities" people run to the southwest?
Same reasons that make Indians, Chinese and Europeans come to Nigeria; to take advantage of opportunities the indigenes are blinded to.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
essentialone:
Beyond Abeokuta, Ogun State is shit. Go to Ifo, Ipokia, Mowe, Ibafo, Akute, Ajuwon, all screwing with the worst roads in Nigeria.
it's ridiculous that my village has a better road than Mowe and Agbara.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
PHIPEX:
Same reasons that make Indians, Chinese and Europeans come to Nigeria; to take advantage of opportunities the indigenes are blinded to.
lol
Opportunities like selling gala and fake chargers?
Have you seen an Indian or European selling gala in traffic? cheesy

I like the way you guys decieve yourselves. It make it easy to predict you cheesy
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Carlyboi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
sweetjohn:

You and sense are polar opposites!
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by pho: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Beautiful indeed with Aluminum Oxide red roof.
I have not really seen any beautiful city in this country let not desive ourselves we still have a long way to go in terms of having cities that can compete among beautiful cities in the world. Not even the so call locomotive train that Ameachi is building will take us there.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by koolaid87: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Alwsys put on your cap

Also, don't walk at nights
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Posotome: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please wear crash helmet and bulgralry proof for your head when you are visiting oh!

I come in peace!

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by froshdhayveed(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Your pictures and videos did not even give justice to d beautiful abeokuta.. What a shame.
Haba! German!
German! German!!
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by wman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nonsense thread. Probably created by a hater. The thread didn't show any fine place in Abeokuta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Greatdand007(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
pho:
Beautiful indeed with Aluminum Oxide red roof.
I have not really seen any beautiful city in this country let not desive ourselves we still have a long way to go in terms of having cities that can compete among beautiful cities in the world. Not even the so call locomotive train that Ameachi is building will take us there.

Lagos city is beautiful and can compete with dubai
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
wman:
Nonsense thread. Probably created by a hater. The thread didn't show any fine place in Abeokuta.

You are right. The thread was created by a hater. I agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
MKO Abiola Stadium, Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ibara GRA, Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
HID Housing Estate, Abeokuta

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.