Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) (34255 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
King’s Court Estate, Oke mosan, Abeokuta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Park Inn by Radisson, Abeokuta

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Beautiful Abeokuta, Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Bbbw: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Beautiful indeed
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Noel19: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CAN WE SEE THE PICTURES OF KUTA OLOMORE OBANTOKO ONIKOLOBO AND LAFINWA PLEASE
Ok
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Greatdand007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tonim:
King’s Court Housing Estate, Abeokuta

This king court fine sha looks like those lekki houses Abi you copy am ni well you forgot to add hill top valley that Obasanjo estate

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Joanney:
Your English sha

Prof,E shock you?
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Noel19:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwae0R4gwhs

Abeokuta is the state capital of Ogun State in southwest Nigeria. It is situated on the east bank of the Ogun River, near a group of rocky outcrops in a wooded savanna; 77 kilometres north of Lagos by railway, or 130 kilometres by water. As of 2006, Abeokuta and the surrounding area had a population of 449,088.

Brown roof state... in Wizkid's voice

Land where heads meets misfortune cry
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by maxell(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tonim:
King’s Court Housing Estate, Oke mosan, Abeokuta

King’s Court very nice like an estate in Lekki

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Jjennecco: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Are u for real what's beautiful about this on develop town you called city
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Sniper04(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
Photo filters couldn't even help edit the brown roofs cheesy

This region and rubbish hypes cry
Sounds dumb

1 Like

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Tonim(f): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abeokuta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by GNature(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tonim:
Ibara GRA, Abeokuta

Nice and green Ibara GRA, Abeokuta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by GNature(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tonim:
King’s Court Estate, Oke mosan, Abeokuta

Very Nice. I am highly impressed
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by 1872x: 3:02am On May 01, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
lol
Opportunities like selling gala and fake chargers?
Have you seen an Indian or European selling gala in traffic? cheesy

I like the way you guys decieve yourselves. It make it easy to predict you cheesy
[/s]
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by lordmans(m): 5:45am On May 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

If I dey read all these threats,I go dey laff!!!

I wonder who una think say plenty pass after the indigenous people for Lagos street, yoruba street, owoseni and environs for Benin city.

Don't start with what will consume your entire generation in a blink. Oh, least I forget na one Benin man be Oba of Lagos.

I laughed too.
You threw the first stone anyway.
And if truly you're Edo or Bini it's least expected of you.

The story of Oba of Lagos being Bini ancestry is a fallacy spread by some confused people. I'm an Islander and a descendant of an Idejo family. Let me correct that wrong assumptions you held.

No doubt Lagos Island not the entire Lagos came under Bini suzerainty like most areas then when the mighty lord it over weaker communities. Benin kingdom was an empire and not every towns and villages under their suzerain were Bini.

The people of Lagos Island had always been Yorubas before coming under the Bini suzerainty. And the last Oba with direct blood link to the Bini lineage was Oba Akinsemoyin or Eletu Kekere who died childless. His successor Oba Ologunkutere in 1780 was of pure Yoruba ancestry, and his children are the kings till today. Even Oba Akiolu is a direct descendant of that lineage. He's a Yoruba Yoruba (one of the two words is adjective, means he's truly Yoruba as we have Yorubas of different ancestries)

To buttress my point I would only point you to information available in the public domain:

Ologun Kutere was the product of the marriage between Erelu Kuti, daughter of Oba Ado, and Alaagba (short form of ' Alagbigba'), an Ijesha traditional adviser to Oba Akinsemoyin.[2] He was the first successor to the throne through a matrilineal line.[1]...

All Obas of Lagos since Ologun Kutere have been direct descendants of Ologun Kutere. None of the descendants of his mother's siblings has become Oba of Lagos since Kutere's death; neither Oba Gabaro, whose only child Oba Eletu Kekere died without issue before Ologun Kutere's ascension, nor Oba Akinsemoyin who had children, albeit very young at the time of his death. This "apparent irregularity"[7] is now the subject of controversy and litigation as Akinsemoyin's descendants are challenging the enthronement of the current Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, in court.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ologun_Kutere

And mind you the Yorubas will not go into any senseless wars nor verbal attack on the people of Benin as there exist a strong bond between the two. After the death of Awolowo the leadership of the group was held by Anthony Enahoro and Alfred Rewane. Adekunle Ajasin took the lead after Abacha killed Rewane. The Yorubas are at peace with your people and share blood links with you.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Candidlady: 8:19am On May 01, 2022
Sniper04:

Sounds dumb

You must be an abeokuta man tongue
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by babasolution: 9:37am On May 01, 2022
Problem with Yoruba towns and cities, also most Nigerian cities is that there will be GRA areas were the rich and middle class live,only those places will be decent any other place will be so neglected and run down.
Nigeria practices a form of apartheid on its own citizens
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Sniper04(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:

You must be an abeokuta man tongue
Ehnhen na
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by aswani(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
Born2Breed:

If I dey read all these threats,I go dey laff!!!

I wonder who una think say plenty pass after the indigenous people for Lagos street, yoruba street, owoseni and environs for Benin city.

Don't start with what will consume your entire generation in a blink. Oh, least I forget na one Benin man be Oba of Lagos.

The people that are making threats online are the ones that will run a million miles when the real trouble start.

Hopefully you will be the first and only person any violence consumes with your reckless post.

I have ancestral links to Lagos Street, a genuine example of how tribes can live together for multiple generations.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2022
aswani:

The people that are making threats online are the ones that will run a million miles when the real trouble start.

Hopefully you will be the first and only person any violence consumes with your reckless post.

I have ancestral links to Lagos Street, a genuine example of how tribes can live together for multiple generations.

You and your generations will be consumed by your threat.

You and your bunch of nonentities are quick to send threat messages on NL daily but when it's given to you back you quiver like the cowards you and your ancestors are.

From your other moniker, you said "when the time comes" well, I will be waiting for that time.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by aswani(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2022
Born2Breed:

You and your generations will be consumed by your threat.

You and your bunch of nonentities are quick to send threat messages on NL daily but when it's given to you back you quiver like the cowards you and your ancestors are.

From your other moniker, you said "when the time comes" well, I will be waiting for that time.

I look forward to one day hearing that your keyboard warrior skills were not enough to help you cash the cheque you are writing.

Not one Bini person will follow you to try and turn a peaceful area like Lagos Street upside down if you are brave enough to attempt to cause a nuisance and harass other tribes domiciled there.

Continue puffing your chests online, that's the only place you can seemingly enjoy your sense of self importance. Uhundan.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:41am On May 07, 2022
aswani:

I look forward to one day hearing that your keyboard warrior skills were not enough to help you cash the cheque you are writing.

Not one Bini person will follow you to try and turn a peaceful area like Lagos Street upside down if you are brave enough to attempt to cause a nuisance and harass other tribes domiciled there.

Continue puffing your chests online, that's the only place you can seemingly enjoy your sense of self importance. Uhundan.

Eghabo fiekun lele wẹẹ?

Tiya giorhe?

Whatever you sow is what you will reap.

You can't reside in glass houses and throw stones.

Those who throw stones in the market should be ready to hurt their own.

You threaten to attack my people in Lagos, you are here wailing when I boldly told you that the reprisal will catastrophic.

We don't believe in an eye for an eye,it's an eye for a pair.

Ewobi nó ozour.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by aswani(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2022
Born2Breed:

Eghabo fiekun lele wẹẹ?

Tiya giorhe?

Whatever you sow is what you will reap.

You can't reside in glass houses and throw stones.

Those who throw stones in the market should be ready to hurt their own.

You threaten to attack my people in Lagos, you are here wailing when I boldly told you that the reprisal will catastrophic.

We don't believe in an eye for an eye,it's an eye for a pair.

Ewobi nó ozour.

"My people, catastrophic reprisal, an eye for a pair"

Ebo bun gbé, ride on Kakabo!

Come to Lagos Street and try and start something if you are so bold, we kuku know our own.

Please make sure you are at the front and identify yourself, u hon?

We know your type anyway, lion online, ovhion in real life.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:08am On May 07, 2022
aswani:

"My people, catastrophic reprisal, an eye for a pair"

Ebo bun gbé, ride on Kakabo!

Come to Lagos Street and try and start something if you are so bold, we kuku know our own.

Please make sure you are at the front and identify yourself, u hon?

We know your type anyway, lion online, ovhion in real life.

Étalo gbé.

Èghian nó rho'wa.

Enjoying Benin and threatening Benin's outside Benin.

Ovbio' neyowa!!!
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by aswani(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
Born2Breed:

Étalo gbé.

Èghian nó rho'wa.

Enjoying Benin and threatening Benin's outside Benin.

Ovbio' neyowa!!!

A ni hìn? Omodan, do.

Who is threatening who?

Thank God Lagos Street is around the corner from Oba's Palace, Oba gha tó pé ẹ.

After you and anyone foolish enough to join you to come to Lagos Street on your imbecilic mission have been repelled and seriously dealt with by all the tribes residing there, ​we will take you to the Palace.

You people can then tell our father what entered your brain to think of causing issues in his kingdom.

Lagos Street that has been peaceful before your parents were born, come and try it madam keyboard warrior.

By the way, it's Bini people and Benin City.
Re: Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2022
aswani:

A ni hìn? Omodan, do.

Who is threatening who?

Thank God Lagos Street is around the corner from Oba's Palace, Oba gha tó pé ẹ.

After you and anyone foolish enough to join you to come to Lagos Street on your imbecilic mission have been repelled and seriously dealt with by all the tribes residing there, ​we will take you to the Palace.

You people can then tell our father what entered your brain to think of causing issues in his kingdom.

Lagos Street that has been peaceful before your parents were born, come and try it madam keyboard warrior.

By the way, it's Bini people and Benin City.
Schizophrenic slowpoke, just shut the hell up.
You are not making any sense.
By the way, we are called Edo or Benins, not "Bini" which erronously identifies us as somehow being a "tribe" and limited to a city, like the more primitive people in Nigeria.
We are the Edo people, we had a large kingdom in the precolonial era and Lagos was a part of it. Our ancestors are the citizens of Benin empire. We are a people, a real one, not a primitive tribe like you lots.
Also, just shut the hell up, whenever we are no longer comfortable with your people being present in our capital (Benin city), we will send them packing. I guess it is the same with you guys in Abeokuta, if you want non yorubas to leave Abeokuta, you make them leave. Be warned and stop making silly threats like that which you made earlier and to which @Born2breed was replying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.