Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline (69683 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Chinonso122(m): 5:13am On Apr 30, 2022
How to validate a NIN using the Nimc mobile app.

To validate your NIN with the Nimc mobile app, here are the steps to follow.

Download the Nimc official mobile app from the app store and open it.

Enter your eleven-digit nin number in the space provided for you and your mobile number will appear.

Click on the next button to proceed. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number they displayed.

Once you receive the OTP, your NIN will be valid again.

This method does not work well with people who got their NIN through BVN. If you got your NIN through BVN, this is not the most effective method.

How to validate your NIN in the Nimc office.

The easiest and also free method of validating a NIN is by using the official Nimc mobile app.

If you are having problems validating your NIN using the Nimc mobile app or you are among those whose NIN was gotten from BVN, you have to validate your NIN in the Nimc office.

The Nimc validation procedure in the Nimc office;

Go to any national identification management office in your area.

request for the national identification number validation form.

Fill in the required details in the form and submit it back.

Make a payment of four thousand naira (it may be less in some areas).
Your NIN will be valid again

Payment for Nimc validation is usually four thousand naira.

I hope this post answers your questions concerning national identification number validation.

If you are still looking for any other things concerning your NIN validation, feel free to ask questions using the comment section below

Source
https://scholarjoy.com/2022/04/22/how-to-validate-nin-online-and-offline/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by TimmyA: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Thanks a lot for this Info, wished I know this 2 or 3 weeks ago
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Thanks bro, i WISH I KNW OF THIS EARLIER
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by omadaken: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Really came late for me but, thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Thanks for the info.
Pls I do I go about to make corrections on the name on my NIN?
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
This country is not serious...so does that mean well will b paying another 4k to update NIN
What about the first one we paid wen we registered it??
Omo dis country is not for me Abeg

6 Likes

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Done, please how can one modify changes in the said NiN, let say DOB
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Ay04z(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
lilachiever:

Can you assist with change of phone number?
visit any branch for modification
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by lilachiever(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ay04z:
visit any branch for modification

They are thieves in most branches.

Asking me for 3K even after I paid remita. I tried reporting to their HQ but nobody's answering the CC line nor replying email.

This country just tire me.

6 Likes

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by MrBONE2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
lilachiever:

They are thieves in most branches.

Asking me for 3K even after I paid remita. I tried reporting to their HQ but nobody's answering the CC line nor replying email.

This country just tire me.
grin
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Ronald1(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2022
I did remodification of phone number 2months ago and till now, it is still not read and I really need the nin for official purpose .
What else can be done.
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Chinonso122(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2022
Pedrocross4568:
Thanks for the info.

It's only 500 naira but you cannot do it on your own, you need to visit Nimc center around you.
Go to a verified center, they won't take more than that
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Chinonso122(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2022
Pedrocross4568:
Thanks for the info.

The cost of NIN correction of name is N500 on the NIMC official portal.
Go to their main Portal if you want a fast service
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Lasisieniola77(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
So i registered for nin with my bvn number when i use my bvn it bring out my nin but if i search using my nin. It will say no data found
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Chinonso122(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
So i registered for nin with my bvn number when i use my bvn it bring out my nin but if i search using my nin. It will say no data found

I can't type the whole solution here but you can check this article.

https://scholarjoy.com/2022/04/21/how-to-generate-nin-from-bank-verification-number-bvn/

The solution is there.

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Jaculze(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2022
This is very funny really
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Chinonso122(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
You can try it
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Ray07(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2022
To even change name, person go pay 500 naira.

Bastard country angry

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Chinonso122(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Zita86: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please i changed my name but it hasn't reflected on the data base yet and i need it for my passport on Tuesday next week....what do i do?

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
I need to change my DOB on my NIN and the guys are asking for 35k.

Pls does anybody know how to get it done with less within one week because I'll be needing it by month.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by hushyp(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pedrocross4568:
I need to change my DOB on my NIN and the guys are asking for 35k.

Pls does anybody know how to get it done with less within one week because I'll be needing it by month.

Thanks

I did mine for 80k
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Jamieb(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2023
All the information there is wrong . NIN VALIDATION IS FREE . it's a scam guys .

To check your NIN Validation status , dial *346#

Reply with 3

Enter your NIN

Enter the enterprise code 109071

if it display your virtual NIN, your NIN is validated already.

If it displays no record, then it's not validated .

In that case, walk into any NIMC office and write down your NIN. They will collate and send it for validation.

There is nothing like validation form

4 Likes

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by lindademola: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Jamieb:
All the information there is wrong . NIN VALIDATION IS FREE . it's a scam guys .

To check your NIN Validation status , dial *346#

Reply with 3

Enter your NIN

Enter the enterprise code 109071

if it display your virtual NIN, your NIN is validated already.

If it displays no record, then it's not validated .

In that case, walk into any NIMC office and write down your NIN. They will collate and send it for validation.

There is nothing like validation form
you are the one giving wrong info. Where are they doing NIN Validation free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Picture Of The New Nokia 3310 / Download Room 027 [full Movie] Nollywood Movie - To Your phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.