Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline (70503 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by yeahgood: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2023
Jamieb:

If you've been patronising those road side vendors, then your ignorance is costing you. I repeat NIN Validation is free. Walk into any NIMC office and let then write down your NIN for onward forwarding for validation. Check my other post about how to check your validation status. If you still have doubt, all the best . That's my office by the way

Good day sir.

Please, can you assist me with my NIN name correction?

The re-registration of 3rd party NIN registration centre has put the process I started for about 4 weeks now on hold.

I await your response.

Thank you sir.
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Jamieb(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
yeahgood:

Good day sir.

Please, can you assist me with my NIN name correction?

The re-registration of 3rd party NIN registration centre has put the process I started for about 4 weeks now on hold.

I await your response.

Thank you sir.

4 weeks keh. You mean the 3rd party agents carried out the name correction for you ? Do you still have the slip they have to you
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by yeahgood: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na so o more than 4 weeks now.

I have engaged someone who promised to get it done for me though.

Thank you sir.

Jamieb:

4 weeks keh. You mean the 3rd party agents carried out the name correction for you ? Do you still have the slip they have to you

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2023
please when is the Nimc network will be restore ?
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Nbote(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22
mrolujudeh:
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your help in correcting my NIN wrong date of birth DOB and validation. I have checked it on the Nimc portal and its reflects successful. I appreciate sir, finally i' am relieved.

Na you get both monikers lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.