Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline (71481 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
You are right, my guy, Jamieb!
I just checked my NIN validation following the process above, and I received my virtual NIN.
The text message cost me only 20 Naira!
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jamieb:
All the information there is wrong . NIN VALIDATION IS FREE . it's a scam guys .

To check your NIN Validation status , dial *346#

Reply with 3

Enter your NIN

Enter the enterprise code 109071

if it display your virtual NIN, your NIN is validated already.

If it displays no record, then it's not validated .

In that case, walk into any NIMC office and write down your NIN. They will collate and send it for validation.

There is nothing like validation form
This is absolutely correct.
I just checked my NIN validation following the process above and I received my virtual NIN. The text message cost me only 20 Naira!
Thanks bro!
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Jamieb(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
lindademola:
you are the one giving wrong info. Where are they doing NIN Validation free
If you've been patronising those road side vendors, then your ignorance is costing you. I repeat NIN Validation is free. Walk into any NIMC office and let then write down your NIN for onward forwarding for validation. Check my other post about how to check your validation status. If you still have doubt, all the best . That's my office by the way
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by olajidebary: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2023
FOJEM:

This is absolutely correct.
I just checked my NIN validation following the process above and I received my virtual NIN. The text message cost me only 20 Naira!
Thanks bro!
ok I will try it
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by lindademola: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2023
olajidebary:
ok I will try it
it doesn't work I have tried it before
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by miraolakunle: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by madyfrank: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Twostargeneral(f): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Jamieb:
All the information there is wrong . NIN VALIDATION IS FREE . it's a scam guys .

Reply with 3

Enter your NIN

In that case, walk into any NIMC office and write down your NIN. They will collate and send it for validation.

Jamieb:

Reply with 3

Enter your NIN

Jamieb:

Reply with 3

Enter your NIN

@JamieB. Thank you so much for this post. I was charged a whopping £30 for NIN validation until I surf the web and found this information. God bless you really good🙏🙏🙏. I know have my virtual NIN following your process spending #20 instead of £30!

1 Like

Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by desmoeductex: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
sad sad
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by Shogunle2020: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Please I enter my nin on the nimc app it was saying nin does not exist..help me here sir/ma
Re: How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline by excoedutisto: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.