Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (69874 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by sukkot: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
shows this man is unserious. serious men dont have 2 wives. buhari, jagaban, goodluck, saraki, amaechi all of them na one wife dem get. this ngga yul is sloppy. sloppy ass naggaz

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Princedapace:

So, marrying a second wife means you have no integrity?
Bible didn't condemn this thing bra. There is a difference between a sin and an advice. If u can take up multiple wives, and u can be responsible to them, fine.
Everyone must not be the same. Muslims don't have issues with this, same as traditionalists, same as some of us.

Is Yul a muslim or a traditionalist? No he isn't.

If he was, then some of us won't complain. When Ned married regina, the minute some of us heard he was a muslim, we just said...it's allowed, and we moved on.

Yul claims to be a catholic. The catholic church, like most (not all christian denominations, but most) teaches monogamy. Here he is doing polygamy.

If he wants to be a polygamist, then let him convert to a polygamist religion and leave us monogamist religionists alone.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by solince: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Yul is the man of the year.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:
From now on husbands shuld just Yul Edochie any wife when dey mess up. No need to dey talk too much again grin

That's the fear many women are entertaining

Yul has set a precedence

Many men in unhappy marriages will begin to take second wives

It will make women sit up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Kajaard: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:
Before you judge Yul ask yourself if you’ve heard the full story.

Before you start hating or pitying ask questions.

Before a man with grown kids will make this move there is a lot we don’t know. For him to be this brazen will tell you a lot of what is not been said.

Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!

This might be the happiest times of Yul’s life. Let that sink in!

I could be wrong though!

The boldfaced, truer words were never spoken. Respect chief cool

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by West2019(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Maxikenna:
Happy for you
in-box me baby
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by toprealman: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Compatibility check.....is it not obvious?
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:
Man commits adultery, and then tries to hide it with religion.

No wonder God does not hear the prayers of Christians in this Nigeria. Too many achans in the house.

If he thinks that God is blessing his adultery by dedicating his child in church, well, he better think again. God is clear. Adultery is a sin.

God doesn't think like that

Solomon a proceed of adultery (his mother was Bathsheba, uriahs wife, whom David snatched from him)

God still made him King

God can make children of prostitutes etc into something useful
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by koyyess: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Say no to polygamy and goat rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by ehay(f): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
killmods:
From now on husbands shuld just Yul Edochie any wife when dey mess up. No need to dey talk too much again grin

And no woman should show loyalty to any man. Love and care for yourself first, don't build your world around any man or marriage. Let your happiness come from within you and not be dependent on someone else.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Delonn(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Na film , these people dey act. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by ehay(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
djon78:

That's the fear many women are entertaining

Yul has set a precedence

Many men in unhappy marriages will begin to take second wives

It will make women sit up

It will only resurrect the love portion's used by the wifes in our forefathers time, disloyalty and individuality in wife's.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Exactly honourable comrade.

Only simps, weak men and pussy ass niggars seeks for validation and opinions of others to be happy
This is for you, may your days be like methusale
I still don't understand why a man would seek validation of somebody before taken an action

2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
djon78:

God doesn't think like that

Solomon a proceed of adultery (his mother was Bathsheba, uriahs wife, whom David snatched from him)

God still made him King

God can make children of prostitutes etc into something useful

I don't disagree with that, as the bible is clear that 'Every man should be punished for his sin'

And in keeping with that, David paid heavily for his sin with Bathsheba. One of his sons s'x assaulted his sister, and was killed by another son, who later on slept with his dad's concubines, in public, and even afterwards, one of his other sons died by the sword.

And Solo was Bathseba's second child. Child number one died.

Yes, Solomon was blessed, but at the end, David was punsihed severely for what he did...and many of the issues too arose partly from the polygamy he practiced too.

That God blessed Solomon (who eventually abandoned God, but that's another tale)...does not mean he excused David's sin.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by ukaface(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:

Before a man with grown kids will make this move there is a lot we don’t know. For him to be this brazen will tell you a lot of what is not been said.

Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!

I could be wrong though!

you're just making assumptions. You still don't know what the whole story is all about so stop making it seem like it's been hell for him all these 16/17 years.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2022
This guy.. your wahala never start.. With time, you w in ll learn to appreciate your first wife and by then it will be too late... NO WOMAN ON EARTH CAN LOVE YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY IF SHE KNOWS YOU HAVE ANOTHER WIMAN.. Don't be deceived...
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Godstiger(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2022
CandyOps:
I understand the fact that this went viral and so people talk about it because it's already viral and hence get a bit of the attention too..

What I don't understand is when you now carry the matter on your head as if maybe na Yul dey bang your mama before him meet him 2nd wife.

I no de rate any man or woman wey carry this story for head. It just shows you really don't have anything going on for you because if you did you wouldn't have such time
Gbam.! I mean what's the big deal in marrying a 2nd wife if both can be cared for

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nice one!

I love the fact this niggar doesn't give a flying fvck about anyone. That's how it should be!

Yul is an alpha male. A real man doesn't need the opinion or approval of people to be happy.

Dear men, do what makes you happy. Put yourself first because your happiness must come first before anything else.

Kids talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Eaglesence: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2022
CandyOps:
I understand the fact that this went viral and so people talk about it because it's already viral and hence get a bit of the attention too..

What I don't understand is when you now carry the matter on your head as if maybe na Yul dey bang your mama before him meet him 2nd wife.

I no de rate any man or woman wey carry this story for head. It just shows you really don't have anything going on for you because if you did you wouldn't have such time

I like you already grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Grandmeister(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2022
ukaface:
you're just making assumptions. You still don't know what the whole story is all about so stop making it seem like it's been hell for him all these 16/17 years.
I know you didn’t see the disclaimer he made at the end of his post. None of us knows jack shyt about what’s been happening in the marriage as the first wife and yul has kept that within themselves but somehow social justice warriors like you are out with pitchforks baying for his blood lol. Una go dey alright las las.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by BrickDevo: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Mkelv0106:
I love Yul mehn. Bros no send anybody.
Man na role model now, knew what he wants, and went for it..Even babes wen dey sleep with married men dey come run they mouth like tap wen don spoil, as if dey won't be happily married to Yul as third wife.
knows what he wants gini? Person wey impregnant the girl by mistake.... People dey mara sha
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nice one!

I love the fact this niggar doesn't give a flying fvck about anyone. That's how it should be!

Yul is an alpha male. A real man doesn't need the opinion or approval of people to be happy.

Dear men, do what makes you happy. Put yourself first because your happiness must come first before anything else.

I know of some men who did as Yul did.

They are now regretting.

Better grow up (I am not abusing you, I am telling you a fact ) and you will see things., and you will get why the children of even good polygamists are strict monogamists. Having too many partners is stress.

As for me, am a monogamist for life. If we have problems, we sort it out, or go for counselling. Worst case scenairo, we divorce, and go our separate ways. No additional women while I am married for me. I don't want to end up carrying load for head that I do not need.

Plus happiness, as I am learning, is not about having your way in all things.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

I don't disagree with that, as the bible is clear that 'Every man should be punished for his sin'

And in keeping with that, David paid heavily for his sin with Bathsheba. One of his sons s'x assaulted his sister, and was killed by another son, who later on slept with his dad's concubines, in public, and even afterwards, one of his other sons died by the sword.

And Solo was Bathseba's second child. Child number one died.

Yes, Solomon was blessed, but at the end, David was punsihed severely for what he did...and many of the issues too arose partly from the polygamy he practiced too.

That God blessed Solomon (who eventually abandoned God, but that's another tale)...does not mean he excused David's sin.

My question is this

Why did God choose Solomon as King a proceed from snatched wife

David had many wives
And many sons

God didn't choose other sons
But choose Bathsheba s son

Even in the geneology of Christ in new testament
Bathsheba was still called Uriahs wife

In as much as we analyse
We humans cannot understand God
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
sad
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2022
djon78:

My question is this

Why did God choose Solomon as King a proceed from snatched wife

David had many wives
And many sons

God didn't choose other sons
But choose Bathsheba s son

Even in the geneology of Christ in new testament
Bathsheba was still called Uriahs wife

Because God wants to show people like you that sinners can be redeemed.

Not because God wants to excuse sin.

And you are running away from the fact that David was punished for his sin.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
so having two wives is bad ? Which of the holy book referred to it as a sin ? Which constitution referred to it as a crime ?

Make Una try they enter class...
is not a crime. However, you have to make it clear to your wife and not sneaking in another wife.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Dazall: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Imagine a woman with two husband's, which person kuntus go suffer

Hello grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by alizma: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
CandyOps:

Did you not see the topic before you click on it, don't you think if you have something doing you would have ignore the topic rather than rushing to be the FTC with this long epistle?
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

It will only resurrect the love portion's used by the wifes in our forefathers time, disloyalty and individuality in wife's.

See

Many marriages are going through a lot

I am a married man

The way married men complain is becoming something else

Yul has set a precedence

Men in unhappy marriages may begin to consider second wife

Although I believe in couples working out there differences if they can agree

But today there is so much disagreement

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
whirlwind7:

No excuse.
Every man, i repeat, every man born of a woman is prone to mistakes. Fashi the seeming "integrity" and uprightness.
For you to make such excuse on his behalf shows a deficiency in reasoning.

I expect every human being to fvck up once in a while. This is normal.
yes every man is prone but when you are an influencer, you have to watch your steps because many people are looking up to you.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by sinkhole: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:

I could be wrong though!

So, if this second wife becomes a "demon" then he takes the third one, and so on?
I like Muslims idea that says that you can not love a woman until you have married that woman angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.