Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (69893 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by factwriter(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:
Before you judge Yul ask yourself if you’ve heard the full story.

Before you start hating or pitying ask questions.

Before a man with grown kids will make this move there is a lot we don’t know. For him to be this brazen will tell you a lot of what is not been said.

[b]Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!
[/b]

This might be the happiest times of Yul’s life. Let that sink in!

I could be wrong though!

You are most certainly correct!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by blackpanda: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
I think Yul has the same problem most Igbo men have, they feel they have to "prove" their manliness. It's the source of all their moral problems. The reason for the extreme love for money too.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Princedapace:

So, marrying a second wife means you have no integrity?
Bible didn't condemn this thing bra. There is a difference between a sin and an advice. If u can take up multiple wives, and u can be responsible to them, fine.
Everyone must not be the same. Muslims don't have issues with this, same as traditionalists, same as some of us.
no it is a problem when you go behind your wife to do it. If you want to marry a second wife go ahead but carry your wife along.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
THE CHILD HAS NO FAULT,IS ONLY THAT TWO SHAMELESS FOOLS BROUGHT HIM INTO THIS WORLD undecided
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
samuelson06:

You have a good point here. Personally, I don't follow him on any social media platform but I usually see him as someone with integrity. But I was wrong.

I used to think it's someone like Zubby Michael that can do anyhow. Again, I've been wrong.

In this life, it's very bad to put even a little trust on anybody.

We can all misbehave at any time.
yes you got my drift. If zubby did it nobody would have complained.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

She will find her way to her new home.. very simple undecided
then his wife is justified.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2022
blackpanda:
I think Yul has the same problem many Igbo men have, they feel they have to "prove" their manliness. It's the source of all their moral problems. The reason for the extreme love for money too.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2022
blackpanda:
I think Yul has the same problem most Igbo men have, they feel they have to "prove" their manliness. It's the source of all their moral problems. The reason for the extreme love for money too.
PROVE NONSENSE,MANLINESS TO DIVIDE AND DESTROY THE LOVE BOND OF YOUR FAMILY? HIS JUST AN IDIOT PERIOD OR HIS POSSESSD BY OGBANJE UKWU. undecidedHE NEEDS DELIVERANCE TO SEE WHAT HAS HAPPEND.
DID YULTIDE'S FATHER"OBUBE DIKE"USE UKWU NWANYI TO PROVE HIS MANLINESS? ,YULU HAS DISGRACE HIS KNIGHT FATHER,DISGRACED HIS MOTHER AND HIS FAMILY WILL NEVA SETTLE FOR THIS SHITT OF A HOME BREAKER,I KNOW IT. angry
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

Because God wants to show people like you that sinners can be redeemed.

Not because God wants to excuse sin.

And you are running away from the fact that David was punished for his sin.

Not people like me
God wants to show humans

All men are sinners
Even you claiming righteous
There is no good man on Earth
No not one

The only good man was Christ
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by okuta007: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
People no get job for this Nigeria. This guy is an actor but nobody talked about him like this. He even contested to be governor and aspiring to be president, the youth didn't say anything. But as e give person belle, everywhere scatter.

President Trump once said - "In politics, every publicity is good publicity as long as you can manage the narrative to your advantage"

Now - everyone is talking about him - IF he is smart, he can leverage on this news bubble by holding a world press conference in Awka as soon as he can - with his 2 wives seating beside him - all looking nice and lovely and make a case for the African tradition and values, thereby pushing himself to the forefront as an Africanist to the core, who is bent on taking Nigeria, and indeed the African continent back to our pre-colonial society were social safety, strict adherence to natural and tradition laws, mutual respect, grand spirituality, conservative family structure and individual economic independence was the norm.

I wish I can serve as a PRO consultant to Yul - He will be in Aso Rock come 2023 - if Yul is reading this, PM me grin
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jubrilELsudan: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
ASHAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUSBAAAAAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Mkelv0106(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2022
BrickDevo:
knows what he wants gini? Person wey impregnant the girl by mistake.... People dey mara sha
Na you be the ref wen dey count how many times he dook d woman na..Bcus you dey there, and d woman tell you say na mistake.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2022
djon78:

Not people like me
God wants to show humans

All men are sinners
Even you claiming righteous
There is no good man on Earth
No not one

The only good man was Christ

Well, if you want to be a polygamist, be one, or join a religion that allows for it. As for me, I am a christian, and christianity teaches monogamy, and yes, I don't agree with it, but there it is.

So stop excusing polygamy if you are a christian., or in a denomination that holds the belief of monogamy.

As Jesus said...a man shall cleave to his wife (not wives) and the two shall become one.

Thank you and good morning, and stop calling those of us who condemn what Yul did hypocrites, which is what your comment implies. Yul is a hypocrite. He is in a church that preaches monogamy, while he is doing contrary to the churches thinking, and you guys are excusing it.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Preacherrr(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
PART OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF THE TIMES THAT WE ARE IN, IS PEOPLE CELEBRATING WHAT THEY SHOULD CONDEMN... PEOPLE SEEING NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT IS WRONG. AND WHEN YOU TALK, THEY WILL TELL YOU TO STOP JUDGING. A MAN CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, AND YET THE GENERATION OF BELIAL DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT.
officialwdhtv:
Yul Edochie and second wife, Judy Austin Moghalu Edochie dedicate their son to God in church.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by mayor1814: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
grin

Yul Edochie breaking the internet with all his wawulence moves
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Johel(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
I think is because Yul came off as somebody with integrity, somebody that can do no wrong, a family dotting man. He was always advising people on Instagram. People followed him because of this.

So having a second wife and child makes him a man without integrity? ...lol Una funny sha...
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by sameks08(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
the baby don reach like 5or4 months He just make open nw
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Ambber(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
ChristineC:
just like the young ladies followed Linda's trash till they were 30+. people that refuse to get busy or make use of their brains deserve every unfortunate turn their mental laziness produce.
let's include Toke Makinwa who got popular with marriage advice, everyone was shook when side chick carry belle for Oga and divorce palaver no let us see cup drink water.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nonexisting: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Thank you Yul.

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Banhammy717: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
I think is because Yul came off as so sad[size=8pt][/size]mebody with integrity, somebody that can do no wrong, a family dotting man. He was always advising people on Instagram. People followed him because of this.
His integrity makes him to marry second wife, instead of carrying side chick
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by monex(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:

Before a man with grown kids will make this move there is a lot we don’t know. For him to be this brazen will tell you a lot of what is not been said.

Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!

I could be wrong though!

we act on the info we have. This is akin to people justifying a woman leaving her husband by saying we dont know what she was passing through
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by komekn(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
no it is a problem when you go behind your wife to do it. If you want to marry a second wife go ahead but carry your wife along.

What if the wife doesn't want to be carried along ❓
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
CandyOps:
I understand the fact that this went viral and so people talk about it because it's already viral and hence get a bit of the attention too..

What I don't understand is when you now carry the matter on your head as if maybe na Yul dey bang your mama before him meet him 2nd wife.

I no de rate any man or woman wey carry this story for head. It just shows you really don't have anything going on for you because if you did you wouldn't have such time

You took out time to criticise people who called out the horrible situation.
I hope you handle it well when it's yours.
He didn't inform his partner he was getting a wife, the new wife was called 'wife' at the birth of the baby' meaning infidelity has been ongoing.
This is horrible �
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Ogaga87:
Like Yul Edochie, like Sammie Okposu

God bless you!!
This is infidelity at its peak.
Very sad
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by nemynely(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Abeg which Kain nonsense child dedication be dis? In fact which Kain useless church be dis? When the bastion of truth turns a blind eye, what can May do?
An institution that should promote nuclear monogamy, instead, she welcomes polygamy.
What happened to the vows he took with May? " Forsaking all other women and cleaving to May till death do you part".
What an absurdity?
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Scottz:
so his wrong was to marry second wife and bore a child

No wonder your composition is horrible
Ladies can as well leave their home and be pregnant for another man and call him second husband.
Or your brother can as well do the same
You guys should check yourself sometimes
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

Well, if you want to be a polygamist, be one, or join a religion that allows for it. As for me, I am a christian, and christianity teaches monogamy, and yes, I don't agree with it, but there it is.

So stop excusing polygamy if you are a christian., or in a denomination that holds the belief of monogamy.

As Jesus said...a man shall cleave to his wife (not wives) and the two shall become one.

Thank you and good morning, and stop calling those of us who condemn what Yul did hypocrites, which is what your comment implies. Yul is a hypocrite. He is in a church that preaches monogamy, while he is doing contrary to the churches thinking, and you guys are excusing it.

The Bible didn't condemn polygamy

Jacob who later became isreal had 4 women who gave him 12 sons, representing the 12 tribes of isreal

Elkana husband of Hannah Samuels mother had two wives

In the new testament the only place that monogamy was made a law was when Apostle Paul was stating the criteria for the office of a Bishop or pastor that he should be husband of one wife

For Paul to make that criteria for a pastor means that among his members there were men that were husband's of more than one wife

It's the Europeans that brought us Christianity that turned many things in the Bible upside down to unhinge the Black man

Today the so called Europeans/Westerners are making a case for same sex marriage, an abomination before God

I am a monogamist
I am married to one wife
And I am a Christian

But I as a human must critically study the Bible
And not accept hook line sinker every thing given me

We must use our brain
And ask questions

That's the biggest problem
Of the black man
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2022
2dice01:
Yul Edochie own this freaking week grin

Lekki dog/babe is contesting headline with Yul this week
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Arielle: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2022
I hope nigerian women will learn from this. HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY. Don't depend on any man, husband or not. Build yourself. NEVER build any man. Let him build himself while you do you. When you're ready to marry, let him come with his own money and you come with yours. Divide responsibilities. Our men have little regard for women or marriage. Therefore you must think of yourself alone, and your children. And NEVER remain in a marriage you are not happy in. Because he doesn't even need to be unhappy to replace you. His d^ck just needs to point in one direction and there he goes. So grow a stout heart, develop yourself to the maximum, stop seeing marriage as your ultimate achievement. And also look elsewhere for marital options. So so many of our women I know personally are in marriages with non nigerian men and they are HAPPY. Have high standards and make no apologies for it, as long as you are a woman of quality yourself. This incident and the reaction of a HUGE number of man has laid bare their mindset.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by aikyg(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2022
I feel sorry for his wife. I can only imagine what she is going through.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Scottz: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2022
DWJOBScom:

No wonder your composition is horrible
Ladies can as well leave their home and be pregnant for another man and call him second husband.
Or your brother can as well do the same
You guys should check yourself sometimes
a wise man will never relate grammatical errors to every situation. But blockheads like you will. I asked a question you de get issue with my grammar
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Laikarahaman: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:

Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!

I could be wrong though!

This is the best contribution I have read from this Yul news so far, if he is giving the opportunity to talk, ears will tingle.. so let's allow the guy enjoy his new status. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.