Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (69900 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by adagba001: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
I think is because Yul came off as somebody with integrity, somebody that can do no wrong, a family dotting man. He was always advising people on Instagram. People followed him because of this.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in taking a second wife. So long as he can love and provide for them, he can marry as many as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Abalado(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Can someone tell me anywhere in the bible or any constitution where they say someone cant have two wives?abeg make them free this guy jor

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by wolement: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Yul Edochie and second wife, Judy Austin Moghalu Edochie dedicate their son to God in church.

He needs to run DNA test. Trust no one.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Maguire004: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking

✅✅✅
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Henz81: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Yul Edochie and second wife, Judy Austin Moghalu Edochie dedicate their son to God in church.
I hope it's not the Catholic church because I don't think they will support his second marriage.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Scottz:
so his wrong was to marry second wife and bore a child
no. He cheated and for his image married the lady. He didn't even carry his wife along. Imagine doing introduction behind your wife.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by urbobo20(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2022
When does it's now become a crime for someone to have two wife's, most people that are here typing nonsense have multiple partners

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
adagba001:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in taking a second wife. So long as he can love and provide for them, he can marry as many as possible.
yes nothing wrong but as a man of integrity and honour always let your partner know your plans. What if the wife was the one who bore a baby for another man.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by KingsDigital88: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
My man congratulations you are a man, and a man is a generation, let love lead,
If you want to learn a skill that will give you upto 150k every month then reply me
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nice one!

I love the fact this niggar doesn't give a flying fvck about anyone. This is how it should be!

Yul is an alpha male. A real man doesn't need the opinion of people to be happy.

Dear men, do what makes you happy. Put yourself first because your happiness must come first before anything else.
100 gbosaaa for u jare. Real men no need opinion to do waiting en wan do

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Jmichael1(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Wait ooh...na dis man be the 1st to marry 2nd wife on earth?
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
From now on husbands shuld just Yul Edochie any wife when dey mess up. No need to dey talk too much again grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by zadokchidi: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
I thought it was a prank
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by GooodHardDick: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

100 gbosaaa for u jare. Real men no need opinion to do waiting en wan do

Exactly honourable comrade.

Only simps, weak men and pussy ass niggars seeks for validation and opinions of others to be happy

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Adakintroy: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2022
women don't want polygamy when they are the "in_wife". Its OK if they are the out._wife coming in.

Its all bout selfish instinct to control solely what a man has.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
yes nothing wrong but as a man of integrity and honour always let your partner know your plans. What if the wife was the one who bore a baby for another man.
She will find her way to her new home.. very simple undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by samuelson06(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
I think is because Yul came off as somebody with integrity, somebody that can do no wrong, a family dotting man. He was always advising people on Instagram. People followed him because of this.

You have a good point here. Personally, I don't follow him on any social media platform but I usually see him as someone with integrity. But I was wrong.

I used to think it's someone like Zubby Michael that can do anyhow. Again, I've been wrong.

In this life, it's very bad to put even a little trust on anybody.

We can all misbehave at any time.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by kingvico(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022
i think she is using jazz on him...
this cant be Yul.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Abeg make una free this guy he did not commit murder undecided
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Bahamas95(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Overtaking is allowed.....Yul Edochie is the latest news in Nigeria now. grin

Few months ago it was Tiwa Savage, Osinachi took over, cowgirl later came in and now Yul Edochie. cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2022
2dice01:
Yul Edochie own this freaking week grin

No be small
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by AriseNews: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations to them!
Meanwhile, who is more beautiful...watch beautiful photos and videos of Yul Edochie first wife VS his second wife, and tell us who you think is finer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d-V7tj2lRo
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by zinaunreal(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Short man.. he just came to this world to serve pusssy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Princedapace(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
So, marrying a second wife means you have no integrity?
Bible didn't condemn this thing bra. There is a difference between a sin and an advice. If u can take up multiple wives, and u can be responsible to them, fine.
Everyone must not be the same. Muslims don't have issues with this, same as traditionalists, same as some of us.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Mamak1(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
I hear say na prank
Abi no be prank again? angry angry
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by djon78(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Obijulius:
Before you judge Yul ask yourself if you’ve heard the full story.

Before you start hating or pitying ask questions.

Before a man with grown kids will make this move there is a lot we don’t know. For him to be this brazen will tell you a lot of what is not been said.

Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!

This might be the happiest times of Yul’s life. Let that sink in!

I could be wrong though!

That little cute boy is his Joy

The son of his old age

See how he carries the boy
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by whirlwind7(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:

No excuse.
Every man, i repeat, every man born of a woman is prone to mistakes. Fashi the seeming "integrity" and uprightness.
For you to make such excuse on his behalf shows a deficiency in reasoning.

I expect every human being to fvck up once in a while. This is normal.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Man commits adultery, and then tries to hide it with religion.

No wonder God does not hear the prayers of Christians in this Nigeria. Too many achans in the house.

If he thinks that God is blessing his adultery by dedicating his child in church, well, he better think again. God is clear. Adultery is a sin.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
so having two wives is bad ? Which of the holy book referred to it as a sin ? Which constitution referred to it as a crime ?

Make Una try they enter class...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.