Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Polygamy - A Bad Idea - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamy - A Bad Idea (1058 Views)

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy - A Bad Idea by Cousin9999: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Does that not translate to a man who has been emasculated, a kept man? cheesy

You'd have to debate emasculation with the nonblack women that cater to them financially, emotionally, and sëxually while calling them zaddy.

But as for my point, you asserted African men are not preferred. One of my points against this is that if someone is not preferred, they would not be kept. Find me a woman who wants an Asian as a kept man. Most women would laugh at the idea. Literally laugh.

I am looking around here in my neighborhood here in the UK and wondering why I am seeing some African men adorning their reflective jackets heading to their night shifts in different factories and warehouses when they could easily be snapped up by women of means and live a pampered life! cheesy cheesy

You're arguing over a point that was never made.

However, this is another example of African preference. Oyinbos are threatened by the preference, so one of the ways they try to undermine African men is employment and perception. They don't want there to be tons of black men with good jobs because they realize one of the very few ways they can maintain any interest from women is their job, earnings, and title. Nonblack males have zero confidence in their appeal. They feel they basically have to pay women to want them. lol
Re: Polygamy - A Bad Idea by Cousin9999: 6:47pm On May 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yes I am sure satya nadella took the blame for raising ms share value to its highest. Ditto for alphabets ceo. And Adobes ceo.

You must be living in some sort of lala land if you think people are employed as leaders to 'take the blame for bad decisions)

You clearly know nothing beyond the words of white losers and pickup artistes

Maybe if you read those sites enough, an army of women from around the world will come for you tongue

If you'd like to make actual points with some arguments or facts, that's cool, but constantly repeating the same insecure assumptions isn't productive.

And a CEO cannot be credited for singlehandedly raising share value. If someone really believes that, they know nothing about how businesses, markets, or economies work.

That said, CEO incompetence can definitely have a profound negative impact. And Indians know a thing or two about incompetence. lol

1 Like

Re: Polygamy - A Bad Idea by Threesha(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2022
Interesting argument up there
Re: Polygamy - A Bad Idea by DaBogu: 6:14pm On May 12, 2022
undecided
emmanuelbrown26:
Same stupid writeup in a different way. What crime did Yul commit?
What offence did Yul commit? I don't just understand why una dey carry dis matter for head, if d wife feel dejected, she should simply go back to her papa house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Not Take It Any More / Why Do Ugly Girls Use The Word Pretty..cute..sexy.. / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.