Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims (13788 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
sonmvayina:
Islam is a lunar religion

Christianity is a solar religion.

Both are just pinching the whole reality..

How is Christianity a solar religion
Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by yrex01(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Fesoka:
Yoloba Moslems always doing the biding of their Fulani slavemaster
you swear just to post this ? may you lots find peace

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Jamodeen95(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lemmy123:
So if we no see moon, we continue? Weesh kain tin b diss?? embarassed

My problem with some people is failing to read the context of a piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Haines: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Alhamdulillah robbil ala'meen

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cyynthia:
YMM stay clear... ;

Moon hunting is not for you until you are capable..

To the good and capable Muslims...May Almighty Bless Your Fasting and Ibadah

,السلام علیکم ورحمه الله

Hacked account? angry

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Reality3080:
nyamiri will always b d first to cause trouble, when they give it to u double u will start calling mod.

Is it not better to b a Yoruba Muslim n b eligible to do everything than an osu who is hated by his own people.

U igbos have d dirtiest ass in Nigeria n nobody dey get your time b4 but now that u are misbehaving everyone is seeing d dirt in u n we will pay u back in your own coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Reality3080:
Another igbo

U hardly see other tribe doing this madness,it's only igbo.

They hate people n they are always shouting they aren't loved.

How can u hate people n expect them to love u in return

When they mention a northerner igbo know d correct hate word for them

Mention Yoruba n they give u hate

Mention south south n it's d same energy n they wonder y people don't like them
Na sense you no get. So everyone that attacks you online is an Igbo man. You are more tribalistic than even the people you call. My only request from is that you should never pass the hate of a tribe down to your children, it's time we work hard to erase tribalism for good.

3 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's a very big taboo for Yoruba Muslim to sight the moon, be an Imam in a mosque that's is populated by Fulanis and Hausas, but Hausa and Fulani can be an Imam in a mosque that's filled with only Yorubas.

The northerners sees Yoruba Muslims as infidel , fake Muslims, they can never attend Jumat prayer that is conducted by a Yoruba Muslim. But for once loud mouthed Muric and other Yoruba Muslim miscreants have not condemned this religious injustice and marginalization that the northerners are subjecting them to.

Untill Yoruba Muslim miscreants came to consciousness and revolt against this injustice, they will still be slaves to the northerner Muslims and eat their shit voraciously with all amount of happiness and pleasure.
I'm neither Yoruba nor hausa. But I have been praying in different mosque in lagos with hausa and yoruba congregation and a yoruba as imam. I prayed there again yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Maj196(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Puremaker8: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
An Afonja Muslim just sighted the moon cheesy.
chai! Children of 8 at it again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by erubati: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
harmargedon:
Na sense you no get. So everyone that attacks you online is an Igbo man. You are more tribalistic than even the people you call. My only request from is that you should never pass the hate of a tribe down to your children, it's time we work hard to erase tribalism for good.
May u never know peace if u feel u can just open that stinking mouth to bash another religion.we don't want to know if u're Igbo or yoruba

1 Like

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
What a religion
Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by HitSong: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cyynthia:
stay clear... ;

Moon hunting is not for you until you are capable..

To the good and capable Muslims...May Almighty Bless Your Fasting and Ibadah

I no say frustrated OSU ipob jew pigs go still carry their stupidity enter this thread after swearing to be a Muslim.

May that swear hunt them all forever

3 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
erubati:

May u never know peace if u feel u can just open that stinking mouth to bash another religion.we don't want to know if u're Igbo or yoruba
He who runs faster than his god will never stop running. If you don't understand what I wrote, go back to your mother to explain it to you.
Can you quote where I wrote about any religion? Now I know that your level of illiteracy is bigger than I thought. Go back to school, it's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by erubati: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
harmargedon:
He who runs faster than his god will never stop running. If you don't understand what I wrote, go back to your mother to explain it to you.
Can you quote where I wrote about any religion? Now I know that your level of illiteracy is bigger than I thought. Go back to school, it's not too late.
For the mere fact of the Hippocratic mention on an Islamic thread warrants the insult u get and u shall get it in manifolds.
Go back to ur mother to learn ow to look the other way when issues of sensitive nature are discussed.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by koolaid87: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Supreme council headed by a Northerner

Supreme hierarchy from Arabs to Northerners then to Southern Muslims.

No wonder Arabs treat Afrikans like slaves

No wonder Hausa/Fulani believe they're the supreme tribe in Nigeria.

I say Fvck Religion

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
erubati:

For the mere fact of the Hippocratic mention on an Islamic thread warrants the insult u get and u shall get it in manifolds.
Go back to ur mother to learn ow to look the other way when issues of sensitive nature are discussed.
just look at the bolded, that's how illiterates type, then they blame the keypad. I said what I said, a black slave like you , trapped under the slavery of religion is bragging about being a slave and calling his chains sensitive.
If only you know how stupid you sound for saying the issue is sensitive.
If you understand what hypocrisy is, tell me what I said that's related to it.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by erubati: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
harmargedon:
just look at the bolded, that's how illiterates type, then they blame the keypad. I said what I said, a black slave like you , trapped under the slavery of religion is bragging about being a slave and calling his chains sensitive.
If only you know how stupid you sound for saying the issue is sensitive.
If you understand what hypocrisy is, tell me what I said that's related to it.
Ooh boy,ur mama never raised u well.just shut the fvck up and concentrate on ur religion.if u feel ur religion is slavery,then who am I to judge u and ur religion.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
erubati:

Ooh boy,ur mama never raised u well.just shut the fvck up and concentrate on ur religion.if u feel ur religion is slavery,then who am I to judge u and ur religion.
grin grin grin grin words from a slave means nothing to a free man. Take a look at whom his mother raised well grin grin grin grin if your mom raised you well and you're still an illiterate, then I don't want to be raised just like you. Feel free to use this.
Not everyone is tied to your slave idea of religion. Take a look at the bolded again grin grin grin grin illiterate

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by Babastrong(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=112397797] shocked

It's a very big taboo for Yoruba Muslim to sight the moon, be an Imam in a mosque that's is populated by Fulanis and Hausas, but Hausa and Fulani can be an Imam in a mosque that's filled with only Yorubas.

The northerners sees Yoruba Muslims as infidel , fake Muslims, they can never attend Jumat prayer that is conducted by a Yoruba Muslim. But for once loud mouthed Muric and other Yoruba Muslim miscreants have not condemned this religious injustice and marginalization that the northerners are subjecting them to.

Untill Yoruba Muslim miscreants came to consciousness and revolt against this injustice, they will still be slaves to the northerner Muslims and eat their shit voraciously with al.
[ I don't know why yoruba, hausa and muslims used to give you people headache. You can never have peace of mind until you embrace the life as it is. Different people, different religions, different sex. These are what made life beautiful.]
Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by erubati: 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin words from a slave means nothing to a free man. Take a look at whom his mother raised well grin grin grin grin if your mom raised you well and you're still an illiterate, then I don't want to be raised just like you. Feel free to use this.
Not everyone is tied to your slave idea of religion. Take a look at the bolded again grin grin grin grin illiterate
If ur mama never raised u well,or probably she raised u well,but the retarded being in u just wouldn't reason,then it's not my fault.u can't blame me if u weren't raised well.o wrong now
Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 2:02pm On May 01, 2022
erubati:

If ur mama never raised u well,or probably she raised u well,but the retarded being in u just wouldn't reason,then it's not my fault.u can't blame me if u weren't raised well.o wrong now
grin grin grin grin emancipate yourself from mental slavery. That's just my advice to you, signing out......

Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by erubati: 2:16pm On May 01, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin emancipate yourself from mental slavery. That's just my advice to you, signing out......
Sign out of life for all I care.its a free world
Re: Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims by harmargedon: 3:20pm On May 01, 2022
erubati:

Sign out of life for all I care.its a free world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.