Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison (60083 Views)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Jakumo(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Jakumo, thanks for the feedback
you gave to my NL post over an hour ago. A great thread you have
here.

I have a close family member too who has tremors and that leg shuffling, but thanks to advanced medical tech, there's a final cure for Parkinson's in the U.S., Canada and a few Western nations. Alzheimer's too will regress due to recent trents in stem cell medicine.

This leaves us with the strange stage 4 cancer that "Vladolf" Putin allegedly has. This is a double
whammy and has NO cure at
stage 4!

I always knew that Putin's actions over Ukraine were not normal and logical and just like you, I share your concerns about this dude using the nuclear bombs before
he passes. My fam is spread all over North America, England and
Nigeria, so getting hit by nukes would be the ultimate Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD).

The "nuclear winter" fallout would
also affect countries not directly hit by nuclear bombs. Cancer cases would rise and folks would painfully beg to die due to the intense pain.

I just hope Putin and his close goons get taken out soon to save the global economy from hyper-inflation and imminent social unrests.

This highly enlightened reply is appreciated AlphaTaikun. It is encouraging to hear from a Nairaland writer who comprehends the tenuous existential predicament in which the world finds itself today. A nuclear exchange of any magnitude no matter how small will decimate civilizations on every continent with radioactive fallout, inflicting cataclysmic climate upheaval, while bequeathing irreparably poisoned land and oceans on future generations of the few survivors that remain after the worst case scenario has occurred.

This doomsday nightmare is more probable today than it has ever been since the Bay of Pigs incident during the 1960s when the USA and Russia came to within a hair's breadth of launching intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile salvos at one another, to in essence eradicate all viable life forms on this fragile planet for the rest of all time. Mad Vlad Putin's rash, impulsive, and genocidal war in Ukraine serves somber notice to the world that Putin is now clinically insane, with the real potential to do the unthinkable by instigating a full-scale nuclear exchange with NATO countries.

For the human race to survive going forward along the trajectory of time, Mad Vlad Putin MUST be terminated with extreme prejudice as soon as is humanly possible, and before it is simply too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by AlphaTaikun: 7:24pm On May 01, 2022
Jakumo:

This highly enlightened reply is appreciated AlphaTaikun. It is encouraging to hear from a Nairaland writer who comprehends the tenuous existential predicament in which the world finds itself today. A nuclear exchange of any magnitude no matter how small will decimate civilizations on every continent with radioactive fallout, inflicting cataclysmic climate upheaval, while bequeathing irreparably poisoned land and oceans on future generations of the few survivors that remain after the worst case scenario has occurred.

This doomsday nightmare is more probable today than it has ever been since the Bay of Pigs incident during the 1960s when the USA and Russia came to within a hair's breadth of launching intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile salvos at one another, to in essence eradicate all viable life forms on this fragile planet for the rest of all time. Mad Vlad Putin's rash, impulsive, and genocidal war in Ukraine serves somber notice to the world that Putin is now clinically insane, with the real potential to do the unthinkable by instigating a full-scale nuclear exchange with NATO countries.

For the human race to survive going forward along the trajectory of time, Mad Vlad Putin MUST be terminated with extreme prejudice as soon as is humanly possible, and before it is simply too late.
Very well said @Jakumo.

I like your referencing of the
"Bay of Pigs" incident here to give
an elevated perspective to this
ongoing horrendous Ukraine war.

Thank goodness that we have solid
international affairs commentators here on NL like you and @Sukkot (just to mention a few). I saw how
at the start of this thread, some chaps threw jabs and made jest of your unintended mix-up in the nation of the President above who had a meeting with Putin, and I liked your balanced reply to them.
You seemed like you were having a good time while replying them. Lol.

A lot of younger, ignorant commentators here think this is simply a Ukraine/NATO/EU versus Russia war, and they trivialize the issues.

We are talking of a man called
Putin with cancer and neurological illness (with the usual irritability, forgetfulness, and hand tremors, etc.), and some here are busy posting that this is a European
war... When in reality, "Ogbeni Vladolf Putin" can just out of irritability over a trivial incident, press the button in his briefcase while aboard the Russian "Doomsday" airplane and BOOM!
He nukes major EU cities and Continental USA with commensurate nuke attacks
on Russia as well by the Western allies.

Back in the day (late 2000s) here on NL, we had largely solid comments on specifics though. Granted that the U.S. has not been clean in terms of its foreign policy over the last 100 years, I still prefer the U.S. over China and Russia in terms of the use of "soft power" and global Super Power ascendancy.

China and Russia would misuse
any opportunity to bully weaker
countries in the absence of U.S.A
or the UK, etc, IMHO.

Thanks again for the insights on
the Putin hand tremor videos.

Cheers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by sukkot: 10:17pm On May 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Very well said @Jakumo.

I like your referencing of the
"Bay of Pigs" incident here to give
an elevated perspective to this
ongoing horrendous Ukraine war.

Thank goodness that we have solid
international affairs commentators here on NL like you and @Sukkot (just to mention a few). I saw how
at the start of this thread, some chaps threw jabs and made jest of your unintended mix-up in the nation of the President above who had a meeting with Putin, and I liked your balanced reply to them.
You seemed like you were having a good time while replying them. Lol.

A lot of younger, ignorant commentators here think this is simply a Ukraine/NATO/EU versus Russia war, and they trivialize the issues.

We are talking of a man called
Putin with cancer and neurological illness (with the usual irritability, forgetfulness, and hand tremors, etc.), and some here are busy posting that this is a European
war... When in reality, "Ogbeni Vladolf Putin" can just out of irritability over a trivial incident, press the button in his briefcase while aboard the Russian "Doomsday" airplane and BOOM!
He nukes major EU cities and Continental USA with commensurate nuke attacks
on Russia as well by the Western allies.

Back in the day (late 2000s) here on NL, we had largely solid comments on specifics though. Granted that the U.S. has not been clean in terms of its foreign policy over the last 100, I still prefer the U.S. over China and Russia in terms of the use of "soft power" and global Super Power ascendancy.

China and Russia would misuse
any opportunity to bully weaker
countries in the absence of U.S.A
or the UK, etc, IMHO.

Thanks again for the insights on
the Putin hand tremor videos.

Cheers.

i dont know bro I would pick russia over the usa anyday.you have to look at a peoples history to know their future. the USA has invaded over 100 countries since the second world war while Russia is the one always fightng for the invaded countries and secretly supplying them weapons. i dont know bro I pick russia anyday. Russia does not have expansionist or colonial ideas like the USA, what russia is dong is securing its territory. all the countries it is invading where once part of russia so its not like he is invading foreign countries. its like you have a son who was snatched from you and now you want him back and you dont want him to form a misguided alliance with the bully that kidnapped him grin USA on the other hand have crossed continents to invade countries and topple their leaders. thats who you trust ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Jakumo(m): 4:45am On May 02, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know bro I would pick russia over the usa anyday.you have to look at a peoples history to know their future. the USA has invaded over 100 countries since the second world war while Russia is the one always fightng for the invaded countries and secretly supplying them weapons. i dont know bro I pick russia anyday. Russia does not have expansionist or colonial ideas like the USA, what russia is dong is securing its territory. all the countries it is invading where once part of russia so its not like he is invading foreign countries. its like you have a son who was snatched from you and now you want him back and you dont want him to form a misguided alliance with the bully that kidnapped him grin USA on the other hand have crossed continents to invade countries and topple their leaders. thats who you trust ?

Let me remind you, Brother Sukkot, that Russian mercenaries known as the Wagner Group are at this very moment torturing and slaughtering civilians en-masse in the Congo, having been sent there to try and secure lucrative mining deals for Mad Vlad Putin, whose greed knows no bounds,

Also cast your mind down memory lane to the ill-fated Russian invasion of Afghanistan, as well as the merciless carpet-bombing Russia inflicted on Syria in more recent years. All those invasions had nothing to do with "recapturing Russian territory", and everything to do with Russia trying to score mineral rights in far-off lands by force of arms.

In short, Putin is a sadistic megalomaniac and pathologically greedy lunatic who has no regard for human life, and who must be neutralized as quickly as possible for the world to know lasting peace and avoid WW3.

8 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by sukkot: 7:43am On May 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Let me remind you, Brother Sukkot, that Russian mercenaries known as the Wagner Group are at this very moment torturing and slaughtering civilians en-masse in the Congo, having been sent there to try and secure lucrative mining deals for Mad Vlad Putin, whose greed knows no bounds,

Also cast your mind down memory lane to the ill-fated Russian invasion of Afghanistan, as well as the merciless carpet-bombing Russia inflicted on Syria in more recent years. All those invasions had nothing to do with "recapturing Russian territory", and everything to do with Russia trying to score mineral rights in far-off lands by force of arms.

In short, Putin is a sadistic megalomaniac and pathologically greedy lunatic who has no regard for human life, and who must be neutralized as quickly as possible for the world to know lasting peace and avoid WW3.
my dear brother Jakumo i think you are buying into western propaganda about Russia. Read about the wagner group here. They are counter-usa In africa https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2022/02/08/russias-wagner-group-in-africa-influence-commercial-concessions-rights-violations-and-counterinsurgency-failure/

as far as syria, russia and china wanted a ceasefire in syria but the UN vetoed it so the propaganda was created that russia carpet bombed syria but in fact russia was there to support its ally assad just as the USA bomb anyone who goes against their allys. same thng in afghanistan

but the largeR picture here is that russia and the west must cancel each other out for africa to emerge. so world war three is a welcome development. the west has to be neutralized or we will be slaves forever. LARGER PICTURE. my enemies enemy is my friend . i stand with putn and his replacement NIKOLAI PETRUSHEN cheesy cheesy cheesy

THIS GEOPOLITCS IS A GAME YOU HAVE TO PLAY OBJECTIVELY WHILE PROTECTING YOUR OWN INTEREST. AS A BLACK MAN, I STAND WITH RUSSIA NOT BECAUSE I HAVE ANY PARTCULAR INTEREST IN THEM BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY OPPOSITION TO THE GLOBAL TERRORISTS AKA USA AND EUROPE. DO YOU KNOW FRANCE STILL CONTROLS THE ECONOMY OF 14 AFRCAN COUNTRIES ? THERE MONEY IS PRINTED AND DISTRIBUTED BY FRANCE.

8 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by AlphaTaikun: 6:59am On May 04, 2022
sukkot:
Aha! grin

Sukkot, I like your insights and perspectives here... Multi-dimensional. Russia initially promised NOT to invade Ukraine after amassing thousands of troops and military equipment at the land border with Ukraine (but some of us who have studied historic cycles weren't fooled by that).

The Soviets (Russia) too invaded Afghanistan in the 1980s and got bogged down there till they left that country. It was in Afghanistan that America first collaborated with Osama (to fight Russia) who then turned round to launch horrendous attacks on American interests using Sudan as a base.

I've read a book entitled the "Rogue State" detailing the past American misadventures in foreign
lands. It was incidentally written by the late William Blum an American. You have to read the
book if you haven't. You will be able to get a free version of the book in pdf version online these
days.

Cheers. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by sukkot: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Aha! grin

Sukkot, I like your insights and perspectives here... Multi-dimensional. Russia initially promised NOT to invade Ukraine after amassing thousands of troops and military equipment at the land border with Ukraine (but some of us who have studied historic cycles weren't fooled by that).

The Soviets (Russia) too invaded
Afghanistan in the 1980s and got bogged down there till they left that country. It was in Afghanistan that America first collaborated with Osama (to fight Russia) who then turned round to launch horrendous attacks on American interests using
Sudan as a base.

I've read a book entitled the
"Rogue State" detailing the past
American misadventures in foreign
lands. It was incidentally written
by the late William Blum an
American. You have to read the
book if you haven't. You will be
able to get a free version of the
book in pdf version online these
days.

Cheers. smiley

well the point here is that they are both dangerous countries that need to wipe each other out for the planet to breath. cheesy cheesy cheesy :DI will check that book out. cheers buddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2022
sukkot:
well the point here is that they are both dangerous countries that need to wipe each other out for the planet to breath. cheesy cheesy cheesy :DI will check that book out. cheers buddy

What makes you so sure that Mad Vlad Putin won't first test a few nuclear warheads on African cities just to show Washington he isn't phucking around, as a prelude to wiping New York off the map?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by sukkot: 9:06am On May 05, 2022
Jakumo:

What makes you so sure that Mad Vlad Putin won't first test a few nuclear warheads on African cities just to Washington show he isn't phucking around, as a prelude to wiping New York off the map?
not happening bro. its time for africa to rise. God still controls the affairs of man on the planet.anythng that happens would be ordained by higher spiritual powers and right now the message from the higher powers s that it is tme for africa to rise wink
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Jakumo(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2022
sukkot:
not happening bro. its time for africa to rise. God still controls the affairs of man on the planet.anythng that happens would be ordained by higher spiritual powers and right now the message from the higher powers s that it is tme for africa to rise wink

One can only hope that The Oracle's message to you comes to pass, in the hallowed name of Almighty Olugbala, Amen.

We dey follow ona for back, like how tortoise house dey follow am. Na condition make crayfish ben. Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.

3 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by sukkot: 9:49am On May 05, 2022
Jakumo:

One can only hope that The Oracle's message to you comes to pass, in the hallowed name of Almighty Olugbala, Amen.

We dey follow ona for back, like how tortoise house dey follow am. Na condition make crayfish ben. Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.
grin grin grin grin oh the message shall come to pass. Africa is untouched in this world war 3 .in fact africa needs to start drawing up tougher immgraton laws now because the immigraton flow will be into africa from europe

2 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Jakumo(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin oh the message shall come to pass. Africa is untouched in this world war 3 .in fact africa needs to start drawing up tougher immgraton laws now because the immigraton flow will be into africa from europe

I hear you on the new immigration laws. Now you got me thinking which on occasion can be a good thing. Any EU, UK or USA citizen seeking the privilege of emigrating to Nigeria will need to show consistent 6-figure banking records going back over the past ten years, and should also be mandated to produce an official Certificate of Good Character, which will be available at an affordable $2K USD each signed, notarized and endorsed with all necessary seals and stamps, from my respected and renowned Oluwole Printing Press in beautiful downtown Lagos, playground of the rich where the fun never sets.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by sukkot: 10:15am On May 05, 2022
Jakumo:

I hear you on the new immigration laws. Now you got me thinking which on occasion can be a good thing. Any EU, UK or USA citizen seeking the privilege of emigrating to Nigeria will need to show consistent 6-figure banking records going back over the past ten years, and should also be mandated to produce an official Certificate of Good Character, which will be available at an affordable $2K USD each signed and endorsed with all necessary seals and stamps, from my respected and renowned Oluwole Printing Press in beautiful downtown Lagos, playground of the rich where the fun never sets.
grin grin grin grin signed sealed delivered and endorsed message . The elders approve this message . I see a future boom in our economy from these incoming document black market and expatriate funds lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by AlphaTaikun: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
sukkot:
@sukkot, I just grabbed the direct download link of the full 335-page hard copy book in pdf for you.
If you have absolutely no issues reading on a mobile device or PC... Here's the link below:

"Rogue State A Guide to the World's Only Superpower" By William Blum
=>https://www.pdfdrive.com/rogue-state-a-guide-to-the-worlds-only-superpower-william-blum-e49780439.html

=>https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/F5/F596A5C4611298BA662A56CDB4548E35_Blum_William_Rogue_State.pdf

All the best.

Cc: Jakumo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Eriokanmi: 5:00pm On May 05, 2022
He doesn't want to go alone. That's why he's been so mesn
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by BRATISLAVA: 5:00pm On May 05, 2022
Biden falling over didn't get this much attention. The world has moved on, yet the hate won't end. Seems we are happy to see uncensored death and destruction if it is Mr Putin or Mr Trump. How much are you paid to hate these people? That is the only thing that will justify such attention and bile.

A Lot of you are much worse than these people you hate so much.

1 Like

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On May 05, 2022
Jakumo:
A couple of videos have surfaced showing Mad Vlad Putin afflicted with a very serious tremor that causes his hands to shake and quake uncontrollably. The lunatic tyrant does his desperate best to try and conceal the violent shaking of his hands by holding on to his jacket or to his infamous 50-foot long table where he welcomes guests are seated at the far end of the ridiculously long table.

In this first video clip, the demented tyrant Putin is welcoming fellow Lithuanian dictator Luthechenko. Watch the first few seconds of the 30-second clip, and note how Putin's right hand flutters in the air like the wingbeats of a headless chicken, before he hurriedly grips his jacket to conceal the prominent tremor. Notice also the way Putin walks with a very uncoordinated gait that reminds one of the way stroke sufferers walk. These are both telltale signs of a man who is SERIOUSLY ill, and therefore EXTREMELY dangerous in that he has little to lose if he takes the insane option of ending the world in a series of nuclear blasts so as to preempt his own impending death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3HgN11nG0

In the second video clip evidently filmed during the same meeting with fellow tyrant Luthechenko, note how Putin's legs dance about uncontrollably as he sits in his chair. Contrast that unnatural fidgety look with the steady and still posture of Putin's visitor in his chair, and it doe not take a neurologist to see clearly that Putin is suffering from some sort of degenerative disease, or possibly even from a neurotoxic poison that has been administered to him in a bid to assist him on the journey to join his ancestors before he gets a chance to start WW3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaMhXaZXB0

So then, pellow kwantirimans, what is your opinion? Does Putin have Parkinson's Disease or Alzheimer's Disease, or has the man been poisoned by those close to him who have become worried about Putin's escalating insanity as evidenced by his senseless genocide in Ukraine?
Hahaha, Jakumo, see as you described the idiot Putin, you called him Mad Putin, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by 96ACE: 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
Putin is healthier than the poster of this rubbish video grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Qiduh(f): 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
Omo
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
chronique:
Imagine how silly you look and sound when you say Lithuanian dictator, lukashenko. Gitanas Nauseda is the president of Lithuania and lukashenko is the president of Belarus. You obviously don't even know the people you are talking about.

Well Belarus used to be part of Lithuania many eons ago....
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Dalil8: 5:03pm On May 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Make Putin do quick o, in Jeeeesus name, and die before dat madness push am sotay he fiti go touch wrong button.

Pesin when don know say hin time don reach to die nogo pity anybody.

You wey dey talk u no even know how ur own death go be. E fit even worse pass wetin u wish Putin.

Dey there dey wish another man death.

Loyal black slave!

4 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by winterfell007(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
Your reportage reeks of bias. You should be objective when reporting the news, Don't openly show your hate for Putin. Learn to place a balance. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by topboss1: 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
Afonja idiot again

1 Like

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Jackipapa: 5:05pm On May 05, 2022
chronique:
Imagine how silly you look and sound when you say Lithuanian dictator, lukashenko. Gitanas Nauseda is the president of Lithuania and lukashenko is the president of Belarus. You obviously don't even know the people you are talking about.
Gitanas Nausėda Lithuania President
Alexander Lukashenko Belarus President

You get head!
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by 2016easy2017: 5:08pm On May 05, 2022
Jakumo:
A couple of videos have surfaced showing Mad Vlad Putin afflicted with a very serious tremor that causes his hands to shake and quake uncontrollably. The lunatic tyrant does his desperate best to try and conceal the violent shaking of his hands by holding on to his jacket or to his infamous 50-foot long table where he welcomes guests are seated at the far end of the ridiculously long table.

In this first video clip, the demented tyrant Putin is welcoming fellow Lithuanian dictator Luthechenko. Watch the first few seconds of the 30-second clip, and note how Putin's right hand flutters in the air like the wingbeats of a headless chicken, before he hurriedly grips his jacket to conceal the prominent tremor. Notice also the way Putin walks with a very uncoordinated gait that reminds one of the way stroke sufferers walk. These are both telltale signs of a man who is SERIOUSLY ill, and therefore EXTREMELY dangerous in that he has little to lose if he takes the insane option of ending the world in a series of nuclear blasts so as to preempt his own impending death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3HgN11nG0

In the second video clip evidently filmed during the same meeting with fellow tyrant Luthechenko, note how Putin's legs dance about uncontrollably as he sits in his chair. Contrast that unnatural fidgety look with the steady and still posture of Putin's visitor in his chair, and it doe not take a neurologist to see clearly that Putin is suffering from some sort of degenerative disease, or possibly even from a neurotoxic poison that has been administered to him in a bid to assist him on the journey to join his ancestors before he gets a chance to start WW3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaMhXaZXB0

So then, pellow kwantirimans, what is your opinion? Does Putin have Parkinson's Disease or Alzheimer's Disease, or has the man been poisoned by those close to him who have become worried about Putin's escalating insanity as evidenced by his senseless genocide in Ukraine?

You at a LIAR!!!!
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 05, 2022
Believe this propaganda topic at your own peril, during war, the first casualty is the TRUTH.. we have heard of ghost of Kiev, we have even heard of snake island and it all turned out to be lies cubbed from video games to deceive people starting from the OP to propagate lies… Have you checked how much is the ruble to dollar as at today? That is what the so called “mad” man is doing to help his country… ghaddafi wanted to do same so he could save africa from the predators of Europe but they killed him…. I know there are a lot of kids here on nairaland who know nothing so I understand how people here are not enlightened… I know one day, we will be emancipated from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by chopnaira: 5:10pm On May 05, 2022

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by chopnaira: 5:12pm On May 05, 2022

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by EmperorHadrain: 5:17pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
Jakumo:

Make Putin do quick o, in Jeeeesus name, and die before dat madness push am sotay he fiti go touch wrong button.

Pesin when don know say hin time don reach to die nogo pity anybody.
[/s]

Slave talk.
Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by VEHINTOLAR: 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Op,do you realise that it is called stupidity when your own house is on fire but you're more concerned about the smoke coming out from your distant neighbour's ?

3 Likes

Re: Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.