Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility (13991 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by ityP(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
timefarm:
I support him.
So if you complete your principal's term even if it is just 2 weeks, that will debar you from contesting your own twice? That can't be right.

The vice president in such scenario will prefer not to be swear in. He will prefer to just continue in acting position

The new law says so. The issue in Jonathan's case is that the law was acted he completed Yar'Adua's term
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Ekez(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
E no go better for Bayern Munich and Dortmund.

my brother
They made me cry today

1 Like

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Oracleforce: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
princeemmma:
Is there any law that stated that if you have been swear in twice, you can't contest for the same post again

Yes...there is a section of the law from.the electoral Act...
So, giving GEJ is about risking the ticket in the hand of PDP...
The maximum tenure suppose to be 8 years for any governor or president candidate...but if he (GEJ) is voted in, he will spend 11 years
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by ppogba: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mr. Jonathan should not come and create more problems than he intends to solve.

Ozekhome is only fighting for his own money. Ozeks should realise that whatever faces one person surely and certainly faces another person.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Yasco73: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thatgirlponmile:
Abeg, make military come back to power
I dey feel you
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by timefarm(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
ityP:

The new law says so. The issue in Jonathan's case is that the law was acted he completed Yar'Adua's term
I know that's what it says.

Just wait till someone is in that shoe and see how it will be twisted.

No one will allow completing some else remaining short time like a month to jeopardise his own additional 4 years.

He will rather reamin in acting capacity for that. By this, he will still have full 8 years possible.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by AntonVince: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shetemi12:
If you want to argue about something.. give us fact in respect to the law not what he achieved in his tenure..what's ours with that

He has given you that already.
How many times do you have to be told that our laws cannot be applied retroactively?

"However, in a statement shared with journalists on Friday, Al’ameen disagreed with Falana, saying that the law does not apply to Jonathan because it was enacted after he had been sworn in twice."

“Former Governor of Yobe State, Ibrahim Geidam completed the first tenure of the late Mamman Ali and he contested the election twice and won without hindrance of any kind from anybody."
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by 07kjb: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jonathan should go and seat down
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Boyooosa(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
So if a president dies 6months to the end of his tenure, it is equivalent to 4years of a VP who constitutionally and automatically replaces him?
Nonsense section 137(3)

1 Like

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Emilokoiyawon: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
PDP and their supporters ar foolish I swear. This is just APC using GEJ's name to confuse the PDP party. They will drag this story until the last minute. There is no scenario where GEJ will be nominated as the candidate for APC. Quote me anywhere, anytime.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by drlateef: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jonathan is already preparing Dieziani his beautiful girlfriend to come back do the final killing of NNPC. Yes! We deserve it, because we are a country of zombies where a clueless president presided over a country and protected looters who finished the treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Emilokoiyawon: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS OF NIGERIA, PLZ THINK ON THIS

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!
Yes *bro* , Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!
*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*
*Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2023
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* to them, then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they give that to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you
Be wise enough my brothers and sisters!!
I can only hope this will RESET "Our" BRAINS. God bless you all.

Don't be tribalistic. Don't forget the Igbo politicians who has stolen hundreds of billions from SE.

1 Like

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Mickykarim: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
He already swore to other for the office of the president twice. Damn it!
The education program he alluded to was IBB's since the time of Prof Jubril Aminu.

ALL THESE APOLOGISTS LAPDOG APOSTLES OF Joe Nothing MIGHT JUST START TOUTING THE KIDNAPPING OF YET TO BE RECOVERED CHIBOK INNOCENT SCHOOL GIRLS AS PART OF HIS ARCHEIVEMENTS AND LEGACY.

Nigeria neither deserve not required a proven INCOMPETENT doctor of INHUMANS. We are HUMAN beings.

Dr. Joe Nothing belongs in the ZOO, not Aso Rock and spare us all the hackney NONSENSE.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Malory: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Well said my amiable leader. If GEJ contests, he will win with a landslide
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by penocrat1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
The constitution was amended after Jonathan left Office
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by aspabay(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
So much ado about nothing. Jonathan isn't ever coming back to rule Nigeria
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by AntonVince: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oracleforce:

Yes...there is a section of the law from.the electoral Act...
So, giving GEJ is about risking the ticket in the hand of PDP...
The maximum tenure suppose to be 8 years for any governor or president candidate...but if he (GEJ) is voted in, he will spend 11 years

Laws aren't applied retroactively.
The new amendment DOES NOT apply to Jonathan as it was enacted AFTER his tenure.

Falana is Tinubu's mouthpiece.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by obinnajohnson: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
APC should leave His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan alone. This demonic party was built on lies. This could be the reason they made a liar (Lai Mohammed) their spokesperson. Why are they(APC members) begging the same Jonathan they called unprintable names to be their flag bearer?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Navalsadiq(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one wants his brother to be president at all cost.If GEJ show we go vote
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Uchesis: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:

*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*
*Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2023
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* to them, then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

God bless u too bro. You have spoken well
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-apc-chieftain-disagrees-with-falana-over-jonathans-eligibility-to-run-for-president/amp/

Has Goodluck Jonathan said that he wants to be president again? Why all this grammar about his eligibility?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by sapele914(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Falana is a confused SAN
If you believe your oblivious self, in your nonsense imagination why didn’t Jonathan go & contest in your beloved Pdp?

Or is pdp now an extinct party like NPN?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by sapele914(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Has Goodluck Jonathan said that he wants to be president again? Why all this grammar about his eligibility?
It is fruitless agenda been promoted by ex & present pdp men in apc?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by juman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
I think falana was clear on this.
We have never reached such point before, no one know what supreme Court would say if a newly elected president had been sworn in twice before as president.

The political parties rather avoid uncertainty.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:

# *UseYourBrain*

Brilliant write up my brother, but many of the people you wrote this for aren't interested in it. Mental slavery is real hence the famous quote:

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by emmykk(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shetemi12:
If you want to argue about something.. give us fact in respect to the law not what he achieved in his tenure..what's ours with that

You have comprehension problem.
He state a former governor in yobe who did 2 terms and finish his dead boss tenure.

Beside the law that stop him alleged by falana is enacted after Jonathan has already completed his tenure
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
sapele914:
It is fruitless agenda been promoted by ex pdp men in apc?

How did u arrive at that conclusion? Is ozekhome an ex PDP man in APC?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Tukor1759: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Wchris(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
They are just dragging this man up and down. They should leave Jonathan joor
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by kingyakos: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Don't be tribalistic. Don't forget the Igbo politicians who has stolen hundreds of billions from SE.

Ur tribal mark is way too obvious
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Abassmt: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:

# *UseYourBrain*

Thank you very much for this, Our youth should wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Procures Technology To Monitor, Prevent Grid Collapse / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP / Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.