Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility (13994 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by supereagle(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
If APC gives him ticket now, some people will dance after him like headless agric chicken.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by princeemmma(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oracleforce:

Yes...there is a section of the law from.the electoral Act...
So, giving GEJ is about risking the ticket in the hand of PDP...
The maximum tenure suppose to be 8 years for any governor or president candidate...but if he (GEJ) is voted in, he will spend 11 years
Despite knowing this, why would he risk it
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by sapele914(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS OF NIGERIA, PLZ THINK ON THIS

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!
Yes *bro* , Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!
*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*
*Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2023
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* to them, then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they give that to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you
Be wise enough my brothers and sisters!!
I can only hope this will RESET "Our" BRAINS. God bless you all.
Nice, but my take here is that all the people you mentioned, were once nobodies, no be today we done they see big men for Nigeria, how many of them people had anything during the time of Abiola or Emmanuel Inwanyanwu in the early 90’s? They were all hustling like us today, the young shall grow.

That Abike Dabiri, used to report news for NTA back in the days, many of her colleagues from NTA that lived in 1004, are suffering today, nothing in life is given.

Nigeria belongs to all of us, work your way to the top by time & chance, if you can’t beat them, join them, go ask Peter Obi.

President Buhari was a serious laughingstock some years ago amongst Nigerians an outcast, who would have ever believed that Buhari would be regarded as a bourgeois today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Emilokoiyawon: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingyakos:
Ur tribal mark is way too obvious

According to you Igbo polithiefians and elites are the only ones who are not corrupt. Keep fooling yasef. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Nlkay(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
I wish we can all reflect on this collectively and find a solution to what has being raised here. I think the problem of this nation begins with the delegates of parties. I wish it is the masses that will vote to choose a party representative and vote again to elect amongst various parties.
saintkel:

*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*
*Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2023
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* to them, then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by sapele914(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
princeemmma:
Despite knowing this, why would he risk it
You mean why will any political party risk it?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by sapele914(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nlkay:
I wish we can all reflect on this collectively and find a solution to what has being raised here. I think the problem of this nation begins with the delegates of parties . I wish it is the masses that will vote to choose a party representative and vote again to elect amongst various parties.
But the delegates are the representatives of the party members (masses)?, the truth is that a corrupt system can never yield anything good.

Nigerians fantastically corrupt people, War against indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by princeemmma(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
sapele914:
You mean why will any political party risk it?
Yes, because for now i don't think Jonathan has ambition of chasing presidency again, Does he? its just some underdog that keeps bringing it up
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by kingyakos: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

According to you Igbo polithiefians and elites are the only ones who are not corrupt. Keep fooling yasef. grin grin grin grin

Even if ur fellow Yoruba brother try to correct ur wrong, you'll now see him as igbo
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Nlkay(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
sapele914:
But the delegates are the representatives of the party members (masses)?, the truth is that a corrupt system can never yield anything good.

Nigerians fantastically corrupt people, War ajgainst indiscipline.

Agreed, delegates are representative of party members and not masses. I would wish the system of delegates is quashed because it's a problem to getting a good leader. The delegating system has being hijacked and it's senseless. This is the major problem we have in electing a leader. I think it's best to put everything to the masses and we will get it right for once.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by otis3(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
If Hausa want power they should go and hug powerline cables... henceforth rulership is taking away from them forever....
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Lordtunji(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Why did you say so?
NaijaRoyalty:
Falana is a confused SAN
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Mummyfour(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:

# *UseYourBrain*

you see this thing you posted is exactly my thoughts every time I come on read how our youths tear themselves apart because of these useless politicians.
The other day, a moniker called somybliss or something like that said that I deserved to be tied to a stake and burnt to death just because I tried to make him know that peter obi may have been with 250 million cash, but tinubu too kept bullion vans in his house.

When he made that derogatory comments and more, I wanted to spew my own bile, but I soft pedalled and pitied him instead.

I only reminded him that these politicians don't even care about us.
I tried to give him a brief analysis of something like what you typed above.

I wish people would be wise to allow your words sink in to their brains..
As for me, I have not seen what an average politician would do for me that will make me support him so much and loose my sense of decorum

Thanks
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Duru009(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is very obvious that Falana has been paid heavily by Tinubu Camp......

1 Like

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Gainman: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
MartinsD12:

Apc chieftain said it , falana is a big liar as usual he has Never stand for truth, GEJ is qualify to run for four years constitutional wise
Falana analyse his own you too analyse why Falana is wrong. Don't just say he is a lier
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by maestro299: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
saintkel:

# *UseYourBrain*

You're just wasting your time my brother. Leave Nigerians alone. Just try to better your life and those of your immediate circle. Do I sound like our politicians? That's the only language the people understand...

1 Like

Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by RoyalDiadems: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
donpapa:

Trust politicians at your own peril. Those guys can do/say anything for power. I can’t blame them, the electorates are not ready for the real change

They already got the change the deserve.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
GeneralDae:
But why does it seem like people are clamouring for Jonathan? Why should Jonathan even be considered in the first place??
Because he is the most qualified Southern APC candidate.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by GeneralDae: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Because he is the most qualified Southern APC candidate.
Nah he is not.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

Nah he is not.
Who is most qualified than him from the South that can easily win Southern vote for APC?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

Nah he is not.
Who is most qualified than him from the South that can easily will Southern vote for APC? Politics is all about using the best strategies to win election. Mention any southerner that can defeat Jonathern in Southern Nigeria?
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by GeneralDae: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Who is most qualified than him from the South that can easily will Southern vote for APC?
In terms of politics or winning votes you may have a point, but in terms of Competence, Jonathan is not competent, he is actually clueless and we all saw that. Please don't make the mistake of thinking Jonathan is better. All of them are clueless.

Let's narrow the debate down to a few people such as:

Osibanjo, Amaechi.
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by Mickykarim: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
That is the law as it subsist. You do not like it, change it
Re: Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility by saintkel(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
you see this thing you posted is exactly my thoughts every time I come on read how our youths tear themselves apart because of these useless politicians.
The other day, a moniker called somybliss or something like that said that I deserved to be tied to a stake and burnt to death just because I tried to make him know that peter obi may have been with 250 million cash, but tinubu too kept bullion vans in his house.

When he made that derogatory comments and more, I wanted to spew my own bile, but I soft pedalled and pitied him instead.

I only reminded him that these politicians don't even care about us.
I tried to give him a brief analysis of something like what you typed above.

I wish people would be wise to allow your words sink in to their brains..
As for me, I have not seen what an average politician would do for me that will make me support him so much and loose my sense of decorum

Thanks
thank u ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) / Celebrating Chinua Achebe's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.