Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) (13988 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Straight from the Student Townhall meeting, HE Peter Obi and Datti proceeded to pay a courtesy visit to the Emir of Dutse, Jigawa.

The royal welcome accorded them was kingly and warm.

#ObiDattiInJigawa

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Just as he welcomed his presidential guests and offered them his royal seats, the Emir opens the floor with prayers and intercession for HE Peter Obi and his team.

#ObiDattiInJigawa

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Incoming VP, Datti Baba-Ahmed spoke to the conscience of the Emir, his council of chiefs and other residents in the palace.

He reminded them of the dire situation in the country and the need to elect a leader with proving track record, competence and character like Peter Obi

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Anytime I see this Peter Obi in our regalia it makes me so angry, what could be going on in his deceitful mind? Does he think his deceits and lies will work with us? Well, since he has chosen to labour in vain, he should continue. I can’t have that Peter Obi’s voice that sounds like a virgin been disvirgined address me as a president, neverrrrrrrrr. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by EmekaStanley: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Peter Obi is the best fit for President at Present.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
Anytime I see this Peter Obi in our regalia it makes me so angry, what could be going on in his deceitful mind?

Why not do the needful to ease you this pain in your heart?

Abii make I waybill sniper for you?

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AntiTerrorist: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 1Dray(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naijeriya Sai Peter Obi.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AntiTerrorist: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
Anytime I see this Peter Obi in our regalia it makes me so angry, what could be going on in his deceitful mind?
Tinubu's surpporters just hate Igbos and Christians for no reason. Is APC and Islamic party?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Why not do the needful to ease you this pain in your heart?

Abii make I waybill sniper for you?
How will someone choose to labour in vain? Which kind of man is this Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
1Dray:
Naijeriya Sai Peter Obi.
e sweet for your mouth as you talk am? Mtcheww
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Man of the moment, the thrown awaits you sir. Few days to go cool

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by DSC7: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thumbs up to the men wey sabi..

ObiDatti issa goal..

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 1Dray(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:

You this tinkiya, stay away from my mention. Keep slaving and asslicking Atiku for stipends.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by maybet081: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
Anytime I see this Peter Obi in our regalia it makes me so angry, what could be going on in his deceitful mind? Does he think his deceits and lies will work with us? Well, since he has chosen to labour in vain, he should continue.

Yemi how far

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by kay1one(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:

How are you planning to live long with all this vex you're harbouring?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
1Dray:

You this tinkiya, stay away from my mention. Keep slaving and asslicking Atiku for stipends.
kai wawa ne? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by youngbabaj(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
4th place

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi don take OBJ letter serious... look at the way he dey look like the foolish man from Alaigbo inside babariga. grin grin grin grin grin

When is he going to prostrate flat on the floor for his master.

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Opportuneke(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
One thing is for sure, very soon election Walaha will fizzle out.

And sanity will be restored to our news headlines.

I implore every custodian of pvc to vote wisely this time. At least let’s get it right once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi is now islamised ... buncha stopped bush babies and obituarists grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Incoming president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by codeplace(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
ObiDatti only hope for Nigeria otherwise join Japa group. Check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by herkeem: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nn
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by DankemzI(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Our incoming president,... Ride on sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by nony43(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lagos is a product of more than 100 years in the making and THE FCT from 1960-1991, Anambra was only created in 1991.

no logical person will expect anambra to become like Lagos overnight or become like London in just 8years of OBI.

Before tinubu became the governor of lagos state, lagos was already considered one of the finest and richest cities in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

(Lagos already had international economic boosting infrastructures like airports, seaports, major road networks, football stadiums and many others even before tinubu became the governor of lagos state). Lagos was actually the former FCT.

before OBI became the governor of Anambra state, Anambra never had things like an
-airport or seaport
Anambra never even had basic things like
- a teaching hospital
- not even a government secretariat, a government house or a government office,
( can you imagine that?)?
- not even a functioning government school
( the children has been home for two years without school in Anambra).
- Anambra was owing a pension debt of #35b
- Anambra had the worst security in Nigeria

that was the kind of state OBI inherited so we can not compare him with tinubu who inherited a state that was the former FCT, a lagos state that was already considered one of the finest and richest in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

OBI transformed Anambra, OBI built
-The first teaching hospital
-The first government secretariat, OBI also rebuilt the government house and government office
-Save the money that was used to build the first airport in Anambra
- restored education in Anambra, taking it from number 26 to number one in Nigeria
- cleared the pension debt of #35b he inherited
- never owed any worker salary or pension as at the time he was living office
- Anambra was eventually declared the safest state in Nigeria during PETER OBI by the then inspector general of police .
- during PETER OBI Anambra was eventually declared the state with the highest road network by the federal ministry of works

With all that and many more ACHIEVEMENTS, OBI never borrowed.

Have you imagined what would have happened if OBI inherited a state like lagos as tinubu did?

OBI IS TRULY A GOLD

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Vote for energy to perform. Vote Obidatti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cool
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by reminisce25(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi is winning this with huge margin.. no doubt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose / Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! / Niger Deports 3,000 Nigerians, Including Refugees Fleeing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.