Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine (23972 Views)

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 5:11am On May 01, 2022
eventainment:

Of course twas a mistake. But don't you think it's a non formal war between Russia and the whole NATO
It's a proxy between the US and Russia.US knows how to make use of NATO to achieve its goal.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by daclemx: 5:56am On May 01, 2022
Many of you are calling this propanganda. I pity una.

See, why did Russia refocused their aim on Donbas and the eastern region? Did they try to take KIV? Yes, they did and failed woefully.

Why is the Kremlin threatening the west with nuclear weapons and asking them to stop arming Ukraine? It's because of the pepper they're seeing. And don't forget, Ukraine hasn't received long-range missiles oh. Jokes apart, the reason I think Ukraine hasn't flushed the Russians out is because of her citizens (they know Russians are using them as cannon folders) and equipment available to them. Give them long range missiles and Russia go see pepper.

For their size and military strength, Russia should have crushed Ukraine. Ukraine is no match for Russia, but now we can see that Russians are paper tigers.

Both sides are experiencing huge losses, but Russia's is higher.

2 Likes

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by daclemx: 6:02am On May 01, 2022
Oh, you don't know Putin has been planning this war for many years? You thought he just woke up and started the war? He has stashed cash in preparation for the sanctions. Why is Lavrov claiming that lifting sanctions must be part of the negotiations? Hahahahaha. Just wait make other countries stop buying Russian oil. Now, billions still dey enter his hands daily. 300,000 people have fled Russia. Putin doesnt care about the citizens, and the citizens too fear him.

The only thing that can pressure Putin is the citizens. But the propanganda in Russia is dividing them. He still has support at home.

kutashi:

Give it another name if it's not Western propaganda! I swear, he's even rated more high than before! USA, France, US, low budget US (Canada), and the Forty something 'Local government-countries' against just one country! Despite the nuclear-economic Sanctions and he's not on his knee yet! All of dindinrin NATO/US/EU have resorted to arm twisting to enforce their sanctions!

Abeg! He's one of the blessed! The intelligence apparatus of those nations even respect him more. They are even learning on how to embark on friendly tactical attack!

1 Like

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by tommynico(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2022
mach7:
I sincerely wonder how this type of news get to the Frontpage.

If you believe the Guardian, then I have a bridge to sell you in Lagos.

The UK establishment right down to its media arm is just an absolute disgrace.

It is absolutely clear that the Russians are advancing on all fronts in the South and Eastern parts of Ukraine and the Russians (who are winning) have never threatened or even hinted at using Nuclear weapons in Ukraine.

We remember from records that the country who has used Nuclear weapons is the United States and when they were getting their asses kicked in Korea and Vietnam also threatened to use same.

The Russian position has always been consistent, which is no one will win a Nuclear war.

Perhaps @Righteousness1 @GardenofGod @HolinessForever or whatever moniker you go by these days should try and note this.

N.B. All this articles and opinion pieces from the UK media has two purposes:

1. To whip up public sentiment against the Russians by painting them in a "James Bond Villian" kind of light and thus win over public opinion for the Ukrainians.

2. To try and apply some kind of psychological pressure on the Russians to stop them from prosecuting the Special operation to the fullest.

Only the gullible will fall for their tricks.

Russia has been the one posturing with their nuclear weapons, not the west, and Putin knows the the west knows that he can't use a nuclear weapon, because first to use na ihm go chop ahm plenty pass.

1 Like

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by tommynico(m): 6:44am On May 01, 2022
alabo1:

I tire for Western propaganda. Eastern Ukraine which is his target had been achieved. Also they tend to forget Russia is not waging an all out war like America did in Iraq. This is a tactical incursion geared towards minimising civilian casualties. If the man is losing where are the celebrations and evidence of recovered territory from Ukraine. Every now and then they show us a picture of 1 destroyed tank and use it to depict the destruction of the entire Russian army. Rubbish.

What exactly do youean tatical?

The indiscriminate bombing of civilians is what you term so?

Whatever the losses to Ukraine is, it can never outweigh the losses to Russia due to their prestige and famed might...

Yes, both sides are employing the use of propaganda, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be wise enough to discern the truth from the lie. And the truth is that Russia is loosing this war, they may have Kherson or mauripol, but how much of platforms are they willing to loose to hold on to these occupied territories?

Do you have an idea of how many men were lost in trying to take Kyiv? How many thanks and commanders were wiped out? Putin brought this on himself when he underestimated the Ukrainian willll to survive no matter what.

And moreover, how do explain it when Putin doesn't believe that there should be a Ukraine or an identity as a Ukrainian?
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by VirileNelly2420: 7:52am On May 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin's war in ukraine was a grave mistake.The US played him and examined his power.Fortunately enough for them, he is weak as shit, with nothing to show off except empty bragging.
U're sick or just being irrational.
Russia is weak wen the whole world is pumping weapons into Ukraine?
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by GardenOfGod(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2022
[s]
mach7:
I sincerely wonder how this type of news get to the Frontpage.

If you believe the Guardian, then I have a bridge to sell you in Lagos.

The UK establishment right down to its media arm is just an absolute disgrace.

It is absolutely clear that the Russians are advancing on all fronts in the South and Eastern parts of Ukraine and the Russians (who are winning) have never threatened or even hinted at using Nuclear weapons in Ukraine.

We remember from records that the country who has used Nuclear weapons is the United States and when they were getting their asses kicked in Korea and Vietnam also threatened to use same.

The Russian position has always been consistent, which is no one will win a Nuclear war.

Perhaps @Righteousness1 @GardenofGod @HolinessForever or whatever moniker you go by these days should try and note this.

N.B. All this articles and opinion pieces from the UK media has two purposes:

1. To whip up public sentiment against the Russians by painting them in a "James Bond Villian" kind of light and thus win over public opinion for the Ukrainians.

2. To try and apply some kind of psychological pressure on the Russians to stop them from prosecuting the Special operation to the fullest.

Only the gullible will fall for their tricks.
[/s]
How many hypothesis have you written to have the audacity to criticize a well analyzed and researched editorial publication?
What is your scholarly qualification, or your war analytical expertise to even comment on this thread without any iota of respect to the intellectuals involved?

And as for the mention of my most revered monika GardenOfGod on Nairaland, be ye informed that I am not whoever you erroneously think I am.
I am one and only GardenOfGod. No duplicate no multiple!
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Caseless: 8:21am On May 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin's war in ukraine was a grave mistake.The US played him and examined his power.Fortunately enough for them, he is weak as shit, with nothing to show off except empty bragging.
you guys are easily deceived by rhetoric.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Excuzeme: 8:34am On May 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
His myopic supporters won't agree on this. They'd say it's western propaganda as usual. Before Ukraine was invaded, I rated this guy so high. He shouldn't have made that move to remain respected. Nations don't take him seriously anymore.

Each time l hear you say this "he shouldnt have made that move, he has lost respect and other statements like that", I just smile. cool

First of all, Russia did not invade Ukraine in other to gain respect, Russia has earned its stripes since the days of the USSR, after the dissolution of the USSR and till date.

Again, Russia did not make the decision to invade Ukraine, that decision was made for Russia, the day US, EU, NATO and even the United Nation DESCRIBED Russia's letter to all these bodies, detailing its "worries, fear and objection" to the expansion of NATO to its borders, the Militarisation of Ukraine by America's CIA and the subtle attempt of Ukraine to join NATO and also develop a Nuclear Weapon ..... A NON-STARTER.

Russia then faced and EXISTENTIAL THREAT, a threat which if not removed (at any cost), will lead to the implosion, destruction and disgrace of Russia, by America and the "weak" Europeans that line-up behind it.
Russia has NO CHOICE than to invade Ukraine, remove all the threat it envisaged in Ukraine and damn the consequence

Ofcourse, America will always seize the opportunity to make any Nation that challenges its hegemony, weaker, by fighting a proxy war and that is what is happening with Russia right now. That is why America is ready to "loan" $30Billion, to pump more weapons into Ukraine.

But Weapons alone, cant win a War otherwise, America wont leave $7Billion worth of weapons and military gear in Afghanistan AND RUN. grin
I wish common sense will prevail
among the Ukrainians, especially that their comedian President, to know that Russia will not let up in this War, because it just cant let up. It is better it accepts "a dignified surrender" and then negotiate PEACE, to end the War.

But America will also not let up because it wants to weaken Russia the more.

The only one that is letting up, is Ukraine, because it will lose a lot of Soldiers and citizens and it will be reduced to something beyond ashes, by Russian Missiles and it will lose at least half of its territory.
Luhask, Donestk, Mariupol, Kherson and some other places are all gone already, Odessa is half gone too.

Anyway, Ukraine is winning the War and Russia is making little progress, History is a good Judge, time will decide.

BTW: Europeans are warming up for the "Mother of all Protests", they are running out of patience with their muumu leaders because prices are skyrocketing, from Housing, to Fuel, to gas, to food stuffs and Govt is increasing taxes becayse they are going broke due to inflation.
Income is not increasing and the Citizens are just coming out of a painful Covid-19 disaster that lasted 2years.

Same thing with America and Britain.

Joe Biden's Democrats are predicted to lose a lot of seats in the mid-term elections while Joe Biden himself will not get re-elected, if the mistake is made to present him again.
Europeans, britons and Americans are getting poorer, while their leaders are pumping their money into weapons for Ukraine.
there is a limit that the masses will bear, those people are not Nigerians that will take endless nonsense from their leaders.

Let me buy Popcorn and Coke and watch how things unfold.
#NoTOWar.

4 Likes

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by alabo1: 8:37am On May 01, 2022
tommynico:

What exactly do youean tatical?

The indiscriminate bombing of civilians is what you term so?

Whatever the losses to Ukraine is, it can never outweigh the losses to Russia due to their prestige and famed might...

Yes, both sides are employing the use of propaganda, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be wise enough to discern the truth from the lie. And the truth is that Russia is loosing this war, they may have Kherson or mauripol, but how much of platforms are they willing to loose to hold on to these occupied territories?

Do you have an idea of how many men were lost in trying to take Kyiv? How many thanks and commanders were wiped out? Putin brought this on himself when he underestimated the Ukrainian willll to survive no matter what.

And moreover, how do explain it when Putin doesn't believe that there should be a Ukraine or an identity as a Ukrainian?

Where did you get your info from if not western media sources? Did you get from alternate news channels (Non western)? There is a major discrepancy between western reported losses and the kremlins own. For me based on my historical knowledge of warfare the millitary losses of Russia quoted by the west is outrageous. Not even in all out conflicts do we get the kind of figures they quote. Fact: The Ukranian airforce is non existent because Russia now controls the skies. A 40km convoy moved from Russia towards Kiev with not one aerial attack on it did you ask yourself why?
My point remains - Putin has captured the territory he wants - The self declared eastern republics. Let Ukraine take them back first then we know they are winning. That will not happen. Also top Russian Commanders were killed beacuse the Russian millitary doctrine differs from the west - In Russia Generals lead from the front unlike the West where senior commanders lead from the rear. There is a reason for this that stems from imperial days when Russia was serially invaded but that is a discussion for anothet day.

Bottom lineThe west will keep announcing Pseudo victories - Eastern Ukraine is gone like crimea. You remember that saga and all the noise? so will this be. What has been the efficacy of all the sanctions even on the Russian economy? Minimal. The Ruble is at an all time high post the war. Peace
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Excuzeme: 8:39am On May 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
How many hypothesis have you written to have the audacity to criticize a well analyzed and researched editorial publication?
What is your scholarly qualification, or your war analytical expertise to even comment on this thread without any iota of respect to the intellectuals involved?

And as for the mention of my most revered monika GardenOfGod on Nairaland, be ye informed that I am not whoever you erroneously think I am.

Did you display your own scholarly qualification here or where are your own thesis, before commenting or why do you feel he needs to display his own for you? grin grin
Who even told you you are "revered"? Revered by who sef? shocked shocked
Abeg, chill. Air your own views and let every other person air theirs, this palce is big enough for all of us.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by GardenOfGod(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2022
Excuzeme:

Did you display your own scholarly qualification here or where are your own thesis, before commenting or why do you feel he needs to display his own for you? grin grin
Who even told you you are "revered"? Revered by who sef? shocked shocked
Abeg, chill. Air your own views and let every other person air theirs, this palce is big enough for all of us.
You must be his wife or maybe concubine .... Sorry o grin grin grin
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Kholar211: 9:27am On May 01, 2022
Farid24224:

Do you know that only fools will not see this as a propaganda...

And what if the only fools sees this as propaganda?
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Grandemperor(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2022
On Notice
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Dvdpity: 9:41am On May 01, 2022
God1000:
Ukraine will surely prevail
Nice sarcasm. As they are collecting it hot hot from all fronts.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by ofiko123(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2022
Vlamdir Putin has been president of the republic of Russia for too long...
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Neddstark: 10:20am On May 01, 2022
kollinz1234:
if their soldiers de surrender enmass, why Putin never collect kyiv

Common sense

What do you know?
Kiev was never Russia's agenda to conquer. Russia's agenda for the special military operation are
Liberation if the Donbass from Ukraine. 70% of that region in the hands of Russian, DPR and LPR forces
Denazification of the Nazis in Ukraine. Working well especially with the decimation of the Azov militia
Regime change in Ukraine. May not be possible.
Demilitarization. Getting difficult with the inflow of foreign arms.
Russia plans to make Ukraine fully landlockef with no access to the sea. That is ongoing. May be successful or not.

For your own good, stop buying everything the western media tells you. These people made us believe Saddam Hussein was the worst human on Earth and fought a war that killed more than half a million people.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by kafeii123: 10:52am On May 01, 2022
U nuclear war is nothing shirt of an apocalypse....it's putting your own entire country and continent to obliteration too....so...much as outin brgs about taking that option...even he himself knows that's it'd be a complete loss to himself... I'm sure his people will not even let that type of command be followed if he dares issue it...so he's just a mere bulldog at the moment..a toothless one
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Nobody: 11:12am On May 01, 2022
LadiesForever:

Stop mistaking me for your sisters and mother.
We are very different entities.

For instance I'm not as broke as your entire family.

Evidence?
Write my moniker, date and time on $100 or atop 50k cash and post a picture of it within 48 hours and i will do twice that within 5 mins.
If you want to go even higher I'm in.

Rubbish and urgrt 2k kee you there.

Please note.. i don't want too much 'Rubbish' talk. Just put me tot the test quickly or shut up and keep your misfortunes out of my mentions.

If your father had only used a condom, your parents would have been saved the agony of having a mannerless, mentally impaired troglodyte masquerading as a child.

My pity is for your parents( that's if they are even legit. You are probably a b.asta.rd).
Help yourself, go jump of a bridge or take rat poison, it will help end your misery.

Filth.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2022
TobiAbuja:

Classic whataboutery. You can't hide from it.

grin Ur list even had the conflicts of WW1 and 2 listed as Russian aggression grin
I believe u are too intelligent to boot lick the hypocritical western powers.
I suggest u take a listen to Oliver stone. Patiently listen to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRFRL3BG1I
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2022
Neddstark:

What do you know?
Kiev was never Russia's agenda to conquer. Russia's agenda for the special military operation are
Liberation if the Donbass from Ukraine. 70% of that region in the hands of Russian, DPR and LPR forces
Denazification of the Nazis in Ukraine. Working well especially with the decimation of the Azov militia
Regime change in Ukraine. May not be possible.
Demilitarization. Getting difficult with the inflow of foreign arms.
Russia plans to make Ukraine fully landlockef with no access to the sea. That is ongoing. May be successful or not.

For your own good, stop buying everything the western media tells you. These people made us believe Saddam Hussein was the worst human on Earth and fought a war that killed more than half a million people.

stop typing trash. Russia has fallen into the trap the west had laid for it. The same mistake the USSR made that broke it into pieces. Russia will never remain the same again forever; victory in Ukraine or not.

And for the records, I am not for US but for Ukraine being a sovereign nation. There is a price for freedom and Zelensky is paying for it. But u will never know and you will see his bravery for foolishness because you are used to being a slave who loves his chains and thus will remain in it bondage.

1 Like

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2022
TobiAbuja:
All the sychophants on here fawning over a mad man with the blood of thousands on his hand and his hand alone. He'll get what's coming to him.
grin Wrong. Educate urself. Listen to Oliver Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRFRL3BG1I
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Wuppdex: 12:18pm On May 01, 2022
Western media propaganda as usual
Dalil8:
You think?

They have nearly the whole of eastern Ukraine under control but you think they're losing? Well we'll see...

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2022
kollinz1234:
stop typing trash. Russia has fallen into the trap the west had laid for it. The same mistake the USSR made that broke it into pieces. Russia will never remain the same again forever; victory in Ukraine or not.

And for the records, I am not for US but for Ukraine being a sovereign nation. There is a price for freedom and Zelensky is paying for it. But u will never know and you will see his bravery for foolishness because you are used to being a slave who loves his chains and thus will remain in it bondage.
grin Ignorance. Russia is getting better every single day since the invasion of Ukraine grin
For the first time the Russian rouble is now an international currency grin Russia has taken over almost all the port cities of Ukraine which forms the main economic hub of the Ukrainian nation hitherto
Russia has destroyed most of the teeming population of neighboring nazi bridges and cults in Europe and are set to create a second option in the world for commerce, finance, media, social economic and cooperations separate from that of America and the west
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Wuppdex: 12:23pm On May 01, 2022
And which war has your superior USA won till date, it's always invasions, occupation, destruction and withdrawal. and why are they afraid Russia will do what they did against Japan after fighting a war with no victory in sight.
Eriokanmi:
His myopic supporters won't agree on this. They'd say it's western propaganda as usual. Before Ukraine was invaded, I rated this guy so high. He shouldn't have made that move to remain respected. Nations don't take him seriously anymore.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Wuppdex: 12:29pm On May 01, 2022
Vladimir said they are deploying conventional old weapons and not modern warfare weapons, why waste resources if old outdated weapons could do the job. If they are hunters, then NATO should attack them and see the hunter blow his whistle.
CoronaVirusPro:

Europe and America just avoiding doom and why the lay low.

Russia won’t sign a treaty to not use nuclear warfare! It will never!

American Aorforce alone will turn Russia to rubbles in weeks. That’s the only thing he got! And other nations got it too.

Outside that! Everything about the military is a joke

Can’t you see what it call soldiers looking like hunters?

Did you see the old outdated Soviet Union artillery’s it’s deploying? Old trucks they use in moving sand in Nigeria.

Please don’t overhype that shithole! The world has seen all their weaknesses.

Russia defense ministry has even accepted a Mormons losses against a small Ukraine that was meant to be conquered in weeks.

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]

grin “Well researched” my foot grin
All the materials consulted for dis I’ll fated guardian trash-analysis was scavenged from the gabbage can of western info machinery grin
They never went to the theaters of conflict to access situation themselves
Position where western media sit in Lviv and report on events in Mariupol and still get believed above reporters in Mariupol reporting on events happening in Mariupol
That’s disinformation
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
texazzpete:

Outside the initial rebel held areas, they’ve only been able to take one city of note in the East. The Ukrainian army still remains in much of the Donbas, has not been encircled or dramatically weakened and have fought Russia to a stalemate there, reaping Russian lives like wheat.

And all this while more and more weapons pour in for ukraine. Hundreds of artilllery pieces are coming in the next few weeks, with many superior to what the Russians employ. Ukraine is able to fully mobilize and prep trained reserves in the East. Russia doesn’t have that ability at all.

Things don’t look good for Russia at all
grin

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by GardenOfGod(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2022
Krismas:
grin “Well researched” my foot grin
All the materials consulted for dis I’ll fated guardian trash-analysis was scavenged from the gabbage can of western info machinery grin
They never went to the theaters of conflict to access situation themselves
Position where western media sit in Lviv and report on events in Mariupol and still get believed above reporters in Mariupol reporting on events happening in Mariupol
That’s disinformation
In their analytical expository presentation, they made reference to individuals who are well placed in the said theatre of war, names that you can't refute.
I challenge you to counter their scholarly submission with a more evidential hypothesis as regard the subject matter.
My preparedness to await your response as soon as you are notified of my concerns here is top notch! Thank you.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Neddstark: 1:56pm On May 01, 2022
kollinz1234:

If my opinion is trash then i guess its best to let you be.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2022
Krismas:
grin

Precisely my point that you Putin fanboys are dummies.

I said 'East'. You posted a screenshot about the fall of Melitopol in Southern Ukraine cheesy

Kai! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunman Shoots, Stabs Children at Thai Pre-school. 31 Killed, Suspect kills himse / U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) / US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.