Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) (24002 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Breaking: Putin To Recognise Ukraine Rebel Regions’ Independence / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
US SANCTIONS: US imposes sanctions on two Russian-backed areas in eastern Ukraine

After Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered Russian troops to be deployed inside separatist areas of Ukraine, US officials said they would continue to follow diplomacy "until the tanks roll".

Putin announced that Russian troops would act as "peacekeepers" in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions as the treaty "comes into force from the day it was signed".

Putin did not specify the date of troop deployment. Russian forces have been amassed at the border for months amid US warning that Putin forces are ready to invade Ukraine.

"We will never abandon our sovereignty and national values," Putin said.

Putin signed the decree recognising the self-proclaimed republics while also urging Russian parliamentarians to sign the treaties with Ukraine's rebel regions even as European nations asked Russian officials not to go ahead.

Under the treaty, Russian forces will have the right to build military bases in the two breakaway regions - Donetsk People's Republic and the Lugansk People's Republic with both sides. The Russian president has sent the two "friendship treaties" to parliament for ratification.

Meanwhile, the UK said it would be announcing "package of sanctions to be introduced immediately".

After making the announcement, Putin said, "We are again being blackmailed by threats to face new sanctions. Which I think they will impose anyway, as our sovereignty and our military forces will grow."

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the US will impose "prohibit new investment, trade, and financing by US persons to, from, or in the so-called DNR and LNR regions of Ukraine" as President Biden signed an executive order.

It will "provide authority to impose sanctions on any person determined to operate in those areas of Ukraine," Psaki said, adding that the sanctions would be widened "should Russia further invade Ukraine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqn0Yfocq94

https://www.wionews.com/world/us-imposes-sanctions-on-two-russian-backed-areas-in-eastern-ukraine-455190/amp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Baawaa(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
US is just complicating issue for Ukraine

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Winningbot: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
It seems as tho we are on the verge of WW3.
JESUS Christ told us in the last days there would be wars btw Nations.
Are we seeing the stage setting, taking place to Fufil this Prophecy?

If so, then we are close to the time JESUS referred to as " the worst time in the History of the world" ( Matt 24:21).

The book of Revelation tells us that when JESUS Christ breaks the 1st seal, the antichrist will be unleashed.

When the 2nd seal is broken, War will be unleashed and resulting from these wars will be Famine, Pestilence and Deaths.

Folks, the Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on US.

Be Born again! JESUS CHRIST IS at the Door!
Live in Conciousness of Eternity! There is no more time!

It will Hell on Earth after the Rapture.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Cronus1: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
If this war doesn't happen some people will be very disappointed. All this brainwashed end time preachers especially.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Chieffoo007: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
More pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by tydi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shares for Biden
Likes for putin

141 Likes 52 Shares

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WebWriter: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hi
I am good at writing SEO content and I can help you create articles for your website.
If you need my service, kindly reach me on

0*91*26*23*23*76

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
C
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Weldon112: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
That vitalizes the amazing bone! Here clearly accepting I endeavor an article I can pull off a couple of additional spaces!
https://www.mygiftcardsite.vip/
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Cdng101: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by updatechange(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Watching how the whole thing will play out

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Basheer22: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Russian oligarchs fly their wives to the US to give birth. Let them stop that first and go to China to be giving birth.

In Russia, if you tell an average married woman that you will take her to America, she will abandon her husband and kids to follow you. People are suffering in Russia, don't let the press fool you. Ask Nigerians studying in Russia to give you first hand info about Russia.

If the US handles Putin the right way, Putin will be overthrown from within Russia.

54 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by CryptoTeacher(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Issues. War benefits only the weapon manufacturers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Chigozirimkpoma: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
shocked
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Wahala90: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
v
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin sanctions don’t mean shit to Putin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wu sanction epp

Foolish people, always thinking it their right to rule the world

Sanctions on IRAN, N KOREA, RUSSIA AND CHINA

why not invade Russian as the invaded IRAQ when Saddam occupied Kuwait

Watin evin konsan me!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Poopypants: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
War! The likes the world has never seen is Coming.
russia can’t put up such war . Since 2014 sanctions, they have had a plummeting GDP

11 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
I love this move, self determination wins Ukraine can now join nato in peace

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by kafibiz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wahalla

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by wizygreat2000(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Let US start with President Putin and Russian first i want to check something grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:
Russian oligarchs fly their wives to the US to give birth. Let them stop that first and go to China to be giving birth.
You are smart.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by ButterBurger: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Putin will still surrender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sanction
What will happen if USA runs out of Sanctions cool
waiting for USA, UK and France to sanction their-selves for bombing and the destruction of:
Syria
Iraq
Vietnam
Sanction on Turkey annexation of Syria, Iraq and Cyprus
USA Occupying part of Cuba and annexation of Hawaii
NATO occupying part of Serbia which, they seeded to Kosovo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Earlystar698(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
In my mandate I stand cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / COVID-19: Guy-Brice Parfait Kolelas Dies A Day After Kongo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.