Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before (25271 Views)

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by HitSong: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

It's the effect of my generational curse nau cheesy[ chronic leprosy
In Jesus name grin
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
2braithe:

Good choice and I respect your decision.

But don't you think your future husband can be somewhere receiving cowgirl style now?
for where? I doubt that, but anyway his choice
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by 2braithe: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
for where? I doubt that, but anyway his choice

Awwwn so sweet.

That means you can marry someone like me even after many sexcapades?
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by HitSong: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

In Ogun name I believe ..u have made me a believer...still love C0cks though and I'll continue to rape my ugly retired olosho mother and HARLÒT sisters
Definitely
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Dankovich1: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
2braithe:

The first and last time I said "I love you" to a girl was 2018.
grin we need more guys like us
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by HitSong: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Definitely my whole family acted a bestiality p0rn gig that brought zero kobo...my sisters have leprosy now embarassed
Really ?

May you all perish in hell then
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by HitSong: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

May my whole family all perish in hell then ... bestiality is in our blood.
So I pray too

1 Like

Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by HitSong: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

I pray magun finish me and my entire family and the poverty ash@wo women in my family
Amen

1 Like

Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Atolu01: 2:42am On May 01, 2022
Good.
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by chuckdelis: 4:42am On May 01, 2022
He has probably said it to a guy… don’t you get it??
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by pacespot(m): 4:44am On May 01, 2022
Same here falz, i have never professed love to any woman in my life, except for those days as a kid we dey do play play toasting around the neighborhood. For me, the normal parole with a woman is that, both of us met and chatted for a while and we exchanged contacts on the spot, and then linked up later. By that time, we would have already gbenshed each other before we realized how the relationship even got started wink cheesy

Most of the words two nature adults say to each other are expressed through their actions.
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:21am On May 01, 2022
2braithe:

Awwwn so sweet.

That means you can marry someone like me even after many sexcapades?
hell No I won't yours too brutal

1 Like

Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by HltSong: 11:10am On May 01, 2022
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by 2braithe: 12:15pm On May 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
hell No I won't yours too brutal

*Heartbreak*

Seems if I decide to marry,I'll lie to her that I'm a virgin.Lobatan grin
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2022
2braithe:

*Heartbreak*

Seems if I decide to marry,I'll lie to her that I'm a virgin.Lobatan grin
you don't need to lie just tell her the truth that you once a Balogun leyin Obinrin(warrior)
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by 2braithe: 6:55pm On May 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
you don't need to lie just tell her the truth that you once a Balogun leyin Obinrin(warrior)

So that she will japa from me abi?Oshe modupe.

Since you already know my secret,shey you'll kuku marry me nigbayen?
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59pm On May 01, 2022
2braithe:

So that she will japa from me abi?Oshe modupe.

Since you already know my secret,shey you'll kuku marry me nigbayen?
rara o God forbid

1 Like

Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by 2braithe: 10:16pm On May 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
rara o God forbid

Virgin guys no dey outside again.Na we you go still marry laslas grin grin grin
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:00am On May 02, 2022
2braithe:

Virgin guys no dey outside again.Na we you go still marry laslas grin grin grin
No problem old things have passed away
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by 2braithe: 1:19pm On May 02, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No problem old things have passed away

Now your talking grin

How is your day going Oluwakemisola?
Re: Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:23pm On May 02, 2022
2braithe:

Now your talking grin

How is your day going Oluwakemisola?
fine thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Unveils "Five Star Foundation". Empowers Less Privileged - Photos / Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" / Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.