Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

#TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience (2081 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HitSong: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape is a very common thing in our society. It happens EVERY DAY.
In fact, I think 40% of girls, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.
The experience is usually terrible and most times, victims suffers post traumatic stress disorder, it leaves a lasting memories in victims minds and also, it affects the their social life, wellbeing and psychology.
Because of how our society is and the stigma that follows rape victims, MOST rapists go UNPUNISHED. This is unfortunate because the victims don't usually heal.
The only thing that can give victims hope and justice is when they share their stories and rescue comes and the rapist gets punished.
RAPE cases is not often a gender specific crime, males too falls victim but it's just common with females.

It's like the season and time of sharing experiences,
Even celebrities are sharing their experiences and it's been dramatic cheesy
How long ago it happened doesn't matter anymore.
Please share your experience.
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HitSong: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, mynd44
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HitSong: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, mynd44, Royalroy
teezy001, AdemolaA2, sulexrio micky90 mctfopt, Zitoangels Op80, fellory, akins56 emans kollysnut, fruitiee, dezo, Folasayoyummy001, Femeto, Lenabos, femijck, Metox, Michael1905 Nerro042, Godwin5766 unwired4g, Empireland, linqzs, dapie dukedom, AZAJOBINSON, etosly, Hyacenth22, latup4real kzero, Aliyeous whitemambal, jolak5 enilyn, iboboyswag TonyeBarcanist Oyecute temmysammy, kollins3 lksteadprints ChopDeMoney, Jefe1 royalads, Agbalanze, babsdeebabs, rawpadgin Olareveals, Starks, pillan, OOLUSEG, Adedoks AwkaetitiBabe GP15, alveene, 1dorzine doladon, BILILIS, knowles89 topcin, Macauley07, tabithababy, godG, senani, B11ladman, Soteriahascome, Tobimma, osas03 blueheart daemeyer kikiwendy, oyinda1599 jbass1 HRtechnique, Inteltower, kingkaspa, Ninniefabrics mcdokwe , haryurmide martineverest ollymoore, NextBuhari, edo3 sexymamatee BABZIENE adeskee Gentlewarrior1, initialize, civilians19, Papauwem, guardiola, Cachez Samstar481 tony1918 lmm4real, kinglhanrey hidhrhis Saviola247, Estaxy21211, Stephenlord jake25, utch sexybaby22 cream1, FASASI1, ZombiePUNISHER, Noel1, fiveplus5, EricT, ccollins Adeshola5, tayo4me yemaldo wiseone10, Jbleenk, doctorkush KINGJAJA888, PalmTree hugoboss36 Zither, imag5, Stanchem029, cmt1 Nictrager, Ide4u, milkytins chidx27omosekejijohn , mizz2posh, Jyde89, aldexrio sammyj, Benekruku kennygee optimistfeel yemmybx VEXT, farydah, stanley102 Maxigrid, ifelekan1 jaypee4 feolakwoods
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Olorunnim: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
HitSong:
teezy001, AdemolaA2, sulexrio micky90 mctfopt, Zitoangels Op80, fellory, akins56 emans kollysnut, fruitiee, dezo, Folasayoyummy001, Femeto, Lenabos, femijck, Metox, Michael1905 Nerro042, Godwin5766 unwired4g, Empireland, linqzs, dapie dukedom, AZAJOBINSON, etosly, Hyacenth22, latup4real kzero, Aliyeous whitemambal, jolak5 enilyn, iboboyswag TonyeBarcanist Oyecute temmysammy, kollins3 lksteadprints ChopDeMoney, Jefe1 royalads, Agbalanze, babsdeebabs, rawpadgin Olareveals, Starks, pillan, OOLUSEG, Adedoks AwkaetitiBabe GP15, alveene, 1dorzine doladon, BILILIS, knowles89 topcin, Macauley07, tabithababy, godG, senani, B11ladman, Soteriahascome, Tobimma, osas03 blueheart daemeyer kikiwendy, oyinda1599 jbass1 HRtechnique, Inteltower, kingkaspa, Ninniefabrics mcdokwe , haryurmide martineverest ollymoore, NextBuhari, edo3 sexymamatee BABZIENE adeskee Gentlewarrior1, initialize, civilians19, Papauwem, guardiola, Cachez Samstar481 tony1918 lmm4real, kinglhanrey hidhrhis Saviola247, Estaxy21211, Stephenlord jake25, utch sexybaby22 cream1, FASASI1, ZombiePUNISHER, Noel1, fiveplus5, EricT, ccollins Adeshola5, tayo4me yemaldo wiseone10, Jbleenk, doctorkush KINGJAJA888, PalmTree hugoboss36 Zither, imag5, Stanchem029, cmt1 Nictrager, Ide4u, milkytins chidx27omosekejijohn , mizz2posh, Jyde89, aldexrio sammyj, Benekruku kennygee optimistfeel yemmybx VEXT, farydah, stanley102 Maxigrid, ifelekan1 jaypee4 feolakwoods
Na All of them Rape you!!!

10 Likes

Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by czarina(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
Na All of them Rape you!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HitSong: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Share the story please
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by godG: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2019
HitSong:
teezy001, AdemolaA2, sulexrio micky90 mctfopt, Zitoangels Op80, fellory, akins56 emans kollysnut, fruitiee, dezo, Folasayoyummy001, Femeto, Lenabos, femijck, Metox, Michael1905 Nerro042, Godwin5766 unwired4g, Empireland, linqzs, dapie dukedom, AZAJOBINSON, etosly, Hyacenth22, latup4real kzero, Aliyeous whitemambal, jolak5 enilyn, iboboyswag TonyeBarcanist Oyecute temmysammy, kollins3 lksteadprints ChopDeMoney, Jefe1 royalads, Agbalanze, babsdeebabs, rawpadgin Olareveals, Starks, pillan, OOLUSEG, Adedoks AwkaetitiBabe GP15, alveene, 1dorzine doladon, BILILIS, knowles89 topcin, Macauley07, tabithababy, godG,...

There's nothing funny about this. I shouldn't have responded to this but I feel it's important we educate ourselves on how issues of rape shouldn't be taken as jokes. For me, I don't even know you. Yet you are tagging me. What is your aim? What are you trying to achieve? You need to grow up, sir/ma. Since when did we start taking rape issues/allegations as jokes?

Whoever you are, may God restore wisdom to you and dignify your life, in Jesus name.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HitSong: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
godG:

There's nothing funny about this. I shouldn't have responded to this but I feel it's important we educate ourselves on how issues of rape shouldn't be taken as jokes. For me, I don't even know you. Yet you are tagging me. What is your aim? What are you trying to achieve? You need to grow up, sir/ma. Since when did we start taking rape issues/allegations as jokes?

Whoever you are, may God restore wisdom to you and dignify your life, in Jesus name.

God bless you.
keep quiet
swerve jor
stfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See this one feeling important
*hiss
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by koyyess: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
HitSong:
In fact, I think 40% of girls, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.
The experience is usually terrible and most times, victims suffers post traumatic stress disorder, it leaves a lasting memories in victims minds and also, it affects the their social life, wellbeing and psychology.
Because of how our society is and the stigma that follows rape victims, MOST rapists go UNPUNISHED. This is unfortunate because the victims don't usually heal.
The only thing that can give victims hope and justice is when they share their stories and rescue comes and the rapist gets punished.
RAPE cases is not often a gender specific crime, males too falls victim but it's just common with females.

#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!

Ipob touts don fvCk this one tire. grin

1 Like

Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 9:55am On May 01, 2022
HitSong:
In fact, I think males like me, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.

#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!

Plot to trap people to defame and blackmail. Thank goodness no one visited this useless thread. grin

Oya start crying grin

Czarina
godG
ObamaMessi
Sollolucci77
Datboredberri
Jovialjune

This is one of satanistsatanist's accounts. Useless scammer. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HltSong: 11:20am On May 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Plot to trap people to defame and blackmail. Thank goodness no one visited this useless thread. grin

Oya start crying grin

Czarina
godG
ObamaMessi

This op is a scammer. I will expose him to the whole world. grin

Why do you want to defame me? I was really raped. undecided
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 11:22am On May 01, 2022
HltSong:

Why do you want to defame me? I was really raped. undecided

Then go and seek psychiatric evaluation. Dumb thing. grin

I will expose you on this forum.

watch.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by ObamaMessi: 12:49pm On May 01, 2022
Satanist aka Satan1st u were raped? that's good for you
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Oya start crying grin

Czarina
godG
ObamaMessi
Sollolucci77
Datboredberri
Jovaljune

This op is a scammer. I will expose him to the whole world. grin

First of all I dont know who you are or what your aim is but it wont work
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 2:58pm On May 01, 2022
sollolucci77:

First

Just take note of the moniker...that's all. grin
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 5:44pm On May 23, 2022
HitSong:

How long ago it happened doesn't matter anymore. Girls come out and spill, I promise I won't defame you because I was raped too
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!

You are now disgracing yourself with your OloYeOfEgbE account. grin You will continue to fume with your rape history alone. Dead thread for dead people.

Useless g@y scammer

Cc:

Beanmanx
Obamamessi
Bigcowhorn
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 6:03pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE HitSong :

Meanwhile, click link to see pic of me and my current girlfriend. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7057453/found-love-nl/2#112461549

No wonder you were raped by your fellow males. F00l.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 8:29pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

TueH...who send you

Useless r@pe victim defamer/scammer.Don't run from your dead thread.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
Close this thread abeg
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by koyyess: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
LONGPREEK:
no it's not. Start it from 6months. Useless pedophiles like my useless self. That is how I and the others molest innocent kids all in the name of sex education
I am number 1 child molester because I was m0lested.

No wonder you created this thread.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I tire for their matter sef...
I was m0lested.
Now I have low self esteem.

Abiodunjonah the genital warts spreader aka HitSong aka SatanicSatanist aka Nyascobar1414, I will continue to expose all your alternate monikers on this forum.

Continue to run away from this thread you created.

Cc:Messi1

BigCowHorn

Take note of this moniker.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HltSong: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Abiodunjonah the genital warts spreader aka HitSong aka SatanicSatanist aka Nyascobar1414, I will continue to expose all your alternate monikers on this forum.

Continue to run away from this thread you created.

Cc:Messi1

BigCowHorn

Take note of this moniker.

Com, you had better stop calln me with strange monikers. Who d hell is Nyascobar1414? Mind urself u ds girl.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
HltSong:

Com, you had better stop calln me with strange monikers. Who d hell is Nyascobar1414? Mind urself u ds girl.

Hahaha...I will keep exposing you.

By the time I am done, you will deactivate your useless account. grin

Scammer and begger.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HltSong: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Hahaha...I will keep exposing you.

By the time I am done, you will deactivate your useless account. grin

Scammer and begger.

I just checked his profile. He is from uyo you this thing. Abi u no dey check profile. I be Yoruba. We are superior to them. angry
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Nyascobar1414: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
HltSong:

Correction: she's not a girl, she's an evening newspaper..a.k.a 32+yrs..

So you can basically call her mama
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
HltSong:

I just checked his profile. He is from uyo you this thing. Abi u no dey check profile. I be Yoruba. We are superior to them. angry

Trash!!!

Nyascobar1414 aka abiodunjonah, you are a goner. grin grin
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HltSong: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Mr man shut up there. U hav been the one giving her attention. Now she is dragging me in your mess. Tell her we ain't the same and shut it!!! angry

Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
HltSong:

Mr man shut up there. U hav been the one giving her attention. Now she is dragging me in your mess. Tell her we ain't the same and shut it!!! angry

Nyascobar1414:

Look at the f00l chatting with himself. grin grin grin grin Scammer.
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Nyascobar1414: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
HltSong:

Now I know, Two evening newspapers...

Quote me at your own peril!
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by HltSong: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Now I know, Two evening newspapers...

Quote me at your own peril!

Look at this uyo school drop out following females on NL everywhere and dragging innocent people into their joblessness. If that girl ever mention me again with u I swear I will mess you up. B@st@rd!! I am superior to u Neva forget that. angry
Re: #TAGTHATRAPIST!!! Have You Been Raped Before? Please Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Look at this uyo school drop out following females on NL everywhere and dragging innocent people into their joblessness. If that girl ever mention me again with u I swear I will mess you up. B@st@rd!! I am superior to u Neva forget that. angry

Nyascobar1414 the genital warts king and monkee pox spreader, you are finished!!!

(1) (Reply)

Being Childfree / My Father Wants To Call Police For Me. Should I Runaway From Home? / "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.