Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) (57056 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by HEBEI: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Rugaria: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
The east is under siege by the state actors
The government is totally aware of these killings in the East...
I mentioned how someone from Orlu confidently told me this week that most of the soldiers and Ebubeagu miscreants involved in these shootouts are not from Igboland and a re-tarded BMC member started lecturing his chi on why we should not believe everything... They shoot into markets and compounds unprovoked! Infact, the guy said that all markets in the Orlu area close whenever there is a report of these "security forces" around... People run from the military not from IPOB..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Nigerialabalaba: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
The east is under siege by the state actors
omo Igbo, dis na d handiwork of d criminals and terrorists wey u dey support. shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by samiabigail: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
why all dis undecided RIP to the dead once
may ur killer's never know peace
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by kamossreal(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is bad,
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Benmob: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
undecided undecided undecided things have never bad like diz in southeast especially Anambra state,since d sit at home started

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
No emergency personel, 911, police. Dead body on the ground like animals. Nigeria is an example of a failed society with failed leaders who deserved be stoned and imprisoned for life.

I would not wish Nigeria on my worst enemy! tufiakwa!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
This Madness has got to Stop IPOB,if they really mean well for NDIGBO should unravel the perpetrators

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
This Madness has got to Stop IPOB,if they really mean well for NDIGBO should unravel the perpetrators

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by onuman: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:
So sad. What's going on in the southeast. Mazi kanu has caused the death of many .

Most ignorant comment.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please can i change tribe from igbo to english?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by kingthreat(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seems like cult related.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
soberdrunk:
What type of Senseless killing is this?? When did Nigerians become this blood thirsty angry

When??!! Are you seriously asking that?!!!
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Rugaria: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
SIONKPO1:
This Madness has got to Stop
IPOB,if they really mean well for NDIGBO should unravel the perpetrators

The same ipob you lambast everyday?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Benmob: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Triangles1:
Woman could be the cause.
see ur head, I can see Nairaland is full of men that hate women,that carry them and breast feed them from childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by crackhouse(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by MARKone(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Proliferation of Assault Rifles. It is well with Anambra.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Rugaria: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbos need to understand that we are under serious attack and that the lac of an effective response is responsible for the high numbers of deaths...
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by soberdrunk(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

When??!! Are you seriously asking that?!!!

Yes I am!!
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by crackhouse(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingthreat:
Seems like cult related.
cult related and they kill the woman who owns the beer parlour too? Remember something similar happend in another area recently where a drinking joint was burnt down completely at night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Pimiento(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
The man on maroon colour cloth left Sokoto few days ago to attend a burial ceremony not knowing he won't return to his family. So sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Agboskip: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
afghaneaster the most current bloody state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Kazeem47(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
triple996:
A land of death , chaos and cannibalism.
The only land on d face of the Earth where parents sell their offsprings grin
A land where law and security personnel are now endangered species.
All this madness is a result of the killing of security personnel.
No u shall wine and dine with the monsters ur created and support.
NO BODY SHOULD BLAME CULTISTS WOO
Biafra, land of cannibalism and kpurumiri
easy comrade,reduce the vawulence abeg,e too much

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by We4all: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Skyview01:
No emergency personel, 911, police. Dead body on the ground like animals. Nigeria is an example of a failed society with failed leaders who deserved be stoned and imprisoned for life.

I would not wish Nigeria on my worst enemy! tufiakwa!!

I swear! Just look at how the other man is dragging that body as if it were an animal’s.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Pimiento(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingthreat:
Seems like cult related.
They only travelled home for a burial
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by od501: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:
So sad. What's going on in the southeast. Mazi kanu has caused the death of many .

Must you sound idiotic in all your comments? Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by mastermaestro(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:

The government is totally aware of these killings inthe East...
I mentioned how someone from Orlu confidently told me this week that most of the soldiers and Ebubeagu miscreants involved in these shootouts are not from Igboland and a re-tarded BMC member started lecturing his chi on why we should not believe everything... They shoot into markets and compounds unprovoked! Infact, the guy said that all markets in the Orlu area close whenever there is a report of these "security forces" around... People run from the military not from IPOB..

They need to check you into a mental health facility. Self-delusion couldn’t be worse than this! When you guys are ready to have peace in your region, you will have peace. Everyone knows how the North is still ‘enjoying’ the breakfast it made for itself some years ago.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:

The same ipob you lambast everyday?
Yeah,I Lambasted them cause I believe they open the doors to arms to enter South East

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Yeebus cannot even govern south-east peacefully yet they are begging for the presidency to be handed over to them without any competition. grin grin grin grin
Same way buhari successfully governed bandits and boko haram plagued north. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by od501: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cutehector:
Please can i change tribe from igbo to english?

We saw what you did here sir, its not working
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by tenpipsperday: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Yeebus cannot even govern south-east peacefully yet they are begging for the presidency to be handed over to them without any competition. grin grin grin grin

I am not Igbo but I need to address your stupidity. The north were killing themselves in the name of Boko Haram yet you and your type gave them power.

Petty bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by We4all: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
crackhouse:
cult related and they kill the woman who owns the beer parlour too? Remember something similar happend in another area recently where a drinking joint was burnt down completely at night.

I don’t know whether it is cult related or not, but they might have killed her so there won’t be any eye witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.