Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) (57036 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Kazeem47(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
triple996:

Comerade grin increase d volume
grin

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
od501:

We saw what you did here sir, its not working
the question is not for you please. I identify more with english people than igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by We4all: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pimiento:
The man on maroon colour cloth left Sokoto few days ago to attend a burial ceremony not knowing he won't return to his family. So sad embarassed

This is sad! Do you know him personally?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
tenpipsperday:
I am not Igbo but I need to address your stupidity. The north were killing themselves in the name of Boko Haram yet you and your type gave them power. Petty bigot.

But the North are not begging for the presidency without competition. So, the fool and bigot here is you! wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Rugaria: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Yeah,I Lambasted them cause I believe they open the doors to arms to enter South East
They should have kept quiet while you entrench servitude in Igboland, right?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
The east is under siege by the state actors

Yeah.... They are now "State actors"!

If similar event took place in the North or West, we all know the terms you would have used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Same way buhari successfully governed bandits and boko haram plagued north. Mumu

But the North are not begging for the presidency without competition. So, the fool and bigot here is you!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Linesman(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Drinking a Bottle of Beer at a Joint has been Officially been Included Among the 5001 Ways to Die in Nigeria Since Major General Mohammadu Buhari Came into Power in 2015.

RIP to the Dead Souls.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by kingthreat(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
crackhouse:
cult related and they kill the woman who owns the beer parlour too? Remember something similar happend in another area recently where a drinking joint was burnt down completely at night.

There has to be a motive to every crime. I doubt IPOB here. More like someone on a revenge or wicked mission.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Skyehigher1: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
If this killing is continue nnamdi kanu will got life imprisonment note it down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Now I see the reason for the growth of their population in Ibadan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Malory: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:

The government is totally aware of these killings inthe East...
I mentioned how someone from Orlu confidently told me this week that most of the soldiers and Ebubeagu miscreants involved in these shootouts are not from Igboland and a re-tarded BMC member started lecturing his chi on why we should not believe everything... They shoot into markets and compounds unprovoked! Infact, the guy said that all markets in the Orlu area close whenever there is a report of these "security forces" around... People run from the military not from IPOB..
So pathetic to say the least. The deep state is at work here bro

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Malory: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah.... They are now "State actors"!

If similar event took place in the North or West, we all know the terms you would have used.
What terms do you think we would have used?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by anytexy: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Yeah,I Lambasted them cause I believe they open the doors to arms to enter South East
Epic reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Jmichael1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
triple996:
Comerade grin increase d volume
be ready for vawulence....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
What terms do you think we would have used?

Terrorists
Bandits
Taliban
Etc...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

But the North are not begging for the presidency without competition. So, the fool and bigot here is you!
Nop the fooll and smelly bigot is u and your useless ashawo mother grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Golan007: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
This is a very sad story but it could've been easily prevented. Drinking alcohol damages your liver and shortens your lifespan but if you must drink, for Christ sake buy your drink andfrlm the store and drink it at home. You save money and save your life as well.

I will advice anyone who frequents bars or sports viewing centres to make sure they have a concealed shot gun and a bullet proof vest should incase a shootout breaks out.

One could be in church yet these demons might strike.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Rawtruth1: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Those who were clapping and celebrating in Facebook and other social media when unknown gunmen kills law enforcement agencies who are Igbos too will reap what they celebrate either by chance or mistake.

What you celebrate will be your portion eventually.
They are just clearing your refuge and defence which are the police and you are rejoicing when innocent Igbos who are doing federal jobs to feed their families are killed by criminals.
Those who clapped for criminals should not worry, the rain will get to all houses, not just one house.

When you see evil, condemn it because no rain falls on one roof.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by gracealonev: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
The east is under siege by the state actors
Hypocrite spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by micflo28(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please this guys should allow soludo to do the work he was elected to do na. If they can trust him to deliver a developed state then Biafra will remain underdeveloped if they eventually get it. #Letsoludowork.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:

They should have kept quiet while you entrench servitude in Igboland, right?
You are ignorant of so many things
*If you speak against IPOB,you will be gunned down
*The Politicians are using it to hunt their opponents
*The Economy of the South East is battered
*The free flowing lifestyle of Igbo's is now affected
*No investor will want to go to South East
*Why Killing Security Operatives?
Sorry to say but the Truth is IPOB supporters are Educated Illiterates

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by HiFive: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
ANAMBRA YOUTHS ARE GODLESS SAVAGES angry,THEY SING DEAD SONGS,EAT LIKE VULTURES RITUALIST AND CRACK DEAD JOKES.
THEIR TRADEMARK IS EGBE NA ONWU,EGO OBORA, EGO OKU, NDI NKU NKU, NDI PIAWA AZU,ETC.SAVAGES WITH VULGAR LIFESTYLE SINCE 1999 OF DEMOCRACY MADE IT WORSE IN ANAMBRA.
GOD SAVE THEIR SOULS FROM THIS DEAD LIFESTYLE ANAMBRA YOUTHS ARE LIVING.AND PRAY TO GOD TO HELP SOLUDO TO SANITIZE ANAMBRA IFSHA. undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Kinematics: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anambala and killings are like 5&6

Chino aka Porthacourt1st come and see your people doing what they know best...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by UncommonLogic: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
The Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys, the Taliban of AfghanEastern doing what they do best. Terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.

Well, let's just blame this on Fulanis and DSS as usual. Abi?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Kingspin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
I beat my chest to say, terrorists have entered the East and these actions are not known by the Easterners.
Is today sit-at-home too?

There is a pattern to this senseless killing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by meeketta: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
East wan pass north oh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Wfaluse: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
bestman09:
It actually happened yesterday evening. So much bad news that are unreported is happening in alaigbo, expecially Anambra state, Nnewi south LGA in particular. I'm from the area, last week Saturday, gun men invaded Ezinifite town, my own place (which is a neighboring town to Osumenyi) and killed 3 men and abducted 1 man.
These things have gone beyond ipob, umuoma boys and ebube agu. We should all join hands together and nip this monster in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Village that is sweeter than anything is now turning to blood field.
May God bring peace to the whole land. It pains my heart when the victims of the heartless killings are innocent people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
mastermaestro:

They need to check you into a mental health facility. Self-delusion couldn’t be worse than this! When you guys are ready to have peace in your region, you will have peace. Everyone knows how the North is still ‘enjoying’ the breakfast it made for itself some years ago.
You dey mind that one?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
A gala seller is far better than a lazy and Waste fellow like you that will stand at Junction of every Bus-stop doing "Tuale" just to get daily bread.

SHINJA:
Land of cannibals and gala sellers...

No wonder my good friend okoro keep saying is better for him to die in southwest than to relocate to the region of cannibals...

God bless southsouth and southwest...

One brothers..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.