Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) (57053 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by ba7man(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
At the end you said nothing
No be by all this one wey you dey yarn.

The stupidity of people like you resulted in the killings in Southeast.

Deal with it and go ask God for forgiveness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Golan007: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Rugaria:

Which investors were there before? Or you just want to run your mouth. With the intentional concentration of federal structural investments in Lagos, has there been anytime that the south East has been a favorite spot for any sort of serious global investments? You have to go to Lagos to clear your goods and to fly out of the country if you're from the SE. The South East has the worst network of roads in Africa. The lowest level of power supply in the country. Cities like Onitsha run on bore holes! No serious power stations, no train tracks! Almost all the airports were built by either the collective help of the people or by the state governments! Onitsha main market was already in ruins and haven't been renovated effectively since the end of the war!

The South East gets the lowest in revenue allocations, the lowest political representations in government because of fake census figures and federal government inspired gerrymandering of the local electoral structures. The current president told international bodies to target their financial and economic aid towards the North only. The East has always been over militarized with endless police checkpoints even before Nnamdi Kanu came along with IPOB. In almost every sector, an apartheid political system cultivated by an utterly vindictive federal Nigeria ensures that the South East is deprived of funds and breathing space! Those acts of executive terror don't worry you, right? You're more scandalized by just IPOB and ESN. What happened to your conscience?
[/s]

The lowest will always receive the lowest na.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Selfmotivated: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Malory: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
ba7man:
No be by all this one wey you dey yarn.

The stupidity of people like you resulted in the killings in Southeast.

Deal with it and go ask God for forgiveness.
Absolute balderdash
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by ba7man(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
Absolute balderdash
Your mumu is on full display, you dey speak big English. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by JOemmy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anyone with a functioning brain will surely know that this can't be the handwork of ipob/esn members enemies of igbos are definitely behind this mindless killings. The only way to really secure the entire igboland is when igbos themselves are allowed to police their own land. How can ur sworn enemy be the one to secure you and your properties?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Golan007: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
JOemmy:
Anyone with a functioning brain will surely know that this can't be the handwork of ipob/esn members enemies of igbos are definitely behind this mindless killings. The only way to really secure the entire igboland is when igbos themselves are allowed to police their own land. How can ur sworn enemy be the one to secure you and your properties?

That's how you guys blamed Fulani until Bishop of Ozubulu's drug cartel was disclosed as the hit men and rivals at war.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by oneclickng: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
SHINJA:
Land of cannibals and gala sellers...

No wonder my good friend okoro keep saying is better for him to die in southwest than to relocate to the region of cannibals...

God bless southsouth and southwest...

One brothers..
Head hunter
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by drmuchin: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Guys should stop going to bars, viewing centres
Street rugged now

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by richie240: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
All ds story just to let us know dt dss-backed Fulani did it?!
Dont be scared nwoke, Just say it as u have it in ur mind; I can assure u no one will cane u, inugo?
cool

[s]
Rugaria:

The government is totally aware of these killings in the East...
I mentioned how someone from Orlu confidently told me this week that most of the soldiers and Ebubeagu miscreants involved in these shootouts are not from Igboland and a re-tarded BMC member started lecturing his chi on why we should not believe everything... They shoot into markets and compounds unprovoked! Infact, the guy said that all markets in the Orlu area close whenever there is a report of these "security forces" around... People run from the military not from IPOB..

Rugaria:
Igbos need to understand that we are under serious attack and that the lac of an effective response is responsible for the high numbers of deaths...
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by FBWIN(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HhqOcFRJn8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-mcrGqzTn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Amichi is not in Ukpor. Amichi and Ukpor are two different towns but they are both in Nnewi South LGA.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by zudozz: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chai my igbo people, so we no really get sense? SMH!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Justiceleague1: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Posts that made sense and related deeply to this event in particular and others nationwide in general get just few likes,say 10 - 15.
But check out posts that didn't make any sense or even made mockery of the dead people and their region,posts that promotes hatred and bitterness and see them garner like 450 likes!!!!!

What a country and its people!!!!!

God will meet upon us all according to how we treat others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
The east is under siege by the state actors

aka IPOB
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
It can never be well with the killers. Too bad.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Malory: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
maasoap:

aka IPOB
Shatap
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Essaswtcious(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na wa oo. Really village is no longer fun.
Let's connect please, have a private enquiry to make.

bestman09:
It actually happened yesterday evening. So much bad news that are unreported is happening in alaigbo, expecially Anambra state, Nnewi south LGA in particular. I'm from the area, last week Saturday, gun men invaded Ezinifite town, my own place (which is a neighboring town to Osumenyi) and killed 3 men and abducted 1 man.
These things have gone beyond ipob, umuoma boys and ebube agu. We should all join hands together and nip this monster in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Village that is sweeter than anything is now turning to blood field.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by RacistProudIgbo: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
SHINJA:
Land of cannibals and gala sellers...

No wonder my good friend okoro keep saying is better for him to die in southwest than to relocate to the region of cannibals...

God bless southsouth and southwest...

One brothers..
[/s]

But the same people have already colonised your region, If we go deeper, you might be one of the frustrated idiot that his father recently sold YOUR grand fathers grave to EMEKA for house project, you poor senseless skull miners can never measure with us for life.

Parasite.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by oweman: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nothing new hear atnambara people has being killing since 1970/after the Ojukwu civil war and are yet to stop therefore they can continue as that's their own way of life !

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by ekhai(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HhqOcFRJn8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-mcrGqzTn/?rigshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
. WHY IS IT THAT STATES NOT UNDER PDP GOVERNMENT IN THE EAST ARE THE ONES SUFFERING ALL THESE ATTACKS? WELL I SYMPATHIZE WITH THE DEAD. MAY GOD ACCEPT THEIR SOULS IN HEAVEN.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by koning: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
bestman09:
It actually happened yesterday evening. So much bad news that are unreported is happening in alaigbo, expecially Anambra state, Nnewi south LGA in particular. I'm from the area, last week Saturday, gun men invaded Ezinifite town, my own place (which is a neighboring town to Osumenyi) and killed 3 men and abducted 1 man.
These things have gone beyond ipob, umuoma boys and ebube agu. We should all join hands together and nip this monster in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Village that is sweeter than anything is now turning to blood field.

This type of killing is usually associated with bad business. It's a business deal gone wrong. Plain assassination, mafia style.

However, it's more rampant in our dear Igbo land.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by sparta191(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
This same Anambra that a friend wants to link me to a job. Ain't stepping my broke ass in there. Hustling legit no mean se I need die in the process. Staying in the south east now is as suicidal as staying in Borno or Kaduna
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by uvie66: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
SIONKPO1:

They have Coal and some Tourists attraction site
I mean the whole place is infested with UGM and ESN
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by uvie66: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
sparta191:
This same Anambra that a friend wants to link me to a job. Ain't stepping my broke ass in there. Hustling legit no mean se I need die in the process. Staying in the south east now is as suicidal as staying in Borno or Kaduna
I concur...there are certain states that are not worth the risk a typical example will be a 200k a month job in Orlu or Chibok, one will be absolutely desperate to take this job.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by uvie66: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
koning:

This type of killing is usually associated with bad business. It's a business deal gone wrong. Plain assassination, mafia style.

However, it's more rampant in our dear Igbo land.
using the word 'dear' is contradictory. The way una dey kill each other mean say una hate each other and forgiveness or reconciliation no dey una dictionary.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by gaspology(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Will you still blame IPOB? We know those who are bent on destabilizing South East. Our self centered leaders who reason without their brains know too, but they have been compromised by greed and avarice.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
My heart weeps for Anambra
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by farouk2much(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bastard kill bastard......
Mumu kill mumu..........
Ipob kill ipob.................
Jews kill jews.................
Kafiri kill kafiri...............

Normally killing no dey sweet me..... But on what purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by koning: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
uvie66:
using the word 'dear' is contradictory. The way una dey kill each other mean say una hate each other and forgiveness or reconciliation no dey una dictionary.

Igboland is dear to us, my friend. We are all over the Nigeria and the world because it cannot contain all of us at once.

As per your comment, NO CHOP MONEY WEY NO BE YOUR OWN AND THEN START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH WITH THAT "you no fit do me nothing". It's very dangerous.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by Okhuadams(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.