Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form (14675 Views)

Rivers 2023: Magnus Abe Joins SDP / Abe Joins Rivers APC Guber Race, Vows To Resist Illegality, Rascality / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
carl90:
Anyone other than the Ikwerres is okay to be the next governor of Rivers state.
The Ikwerres have tried.
From Rotimi Amaechi to Nyesom Wike.
Other tribes in Rivers state should enter the government house of Rivers state.

Odili is which tribe please? Is he Ikwerre too?

Which tribe has the most population in Rivers?

I'm asking because i don't know
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by MarkBenn: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Praxis758 Real war is brewing between this man and Amaechi’s camp.

Meanwhile the Amaechi’s camp had endorsed Arc. Tonye Cole as it’s consensus candidates.

The same Ojukaye Flag Amakree who was alleged to be one of the signatory has gotten his Gubernatorial form under the same Apc in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Agugbadin: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
You no de tire. Atiku of APC rivers state.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Donaluta(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Abe will not be the Gov of Rivers.
The APC, Rivers State should monitor Abe and find a reason to expel him from the party.

Expel who... Abe.... Lol they can't .. if them mumu him go still make sure them no dey ballot
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Donaluta(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Musauzor:
Amaechi's faction of APC defeated Abe's faction at the court. Abe picking APC form is wasting his hard-earned but looted money He will surely lose at the primaries.

Defeated which abe.... Who told you Abe looted the money.. the one amaechi loot use sponsor buhari why you no mention am.. Una go just dey type rubbish .... Without thinking twice ...make them mumu them no go dey ballot

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by frankmoney(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Donaluta:

Defeated which abe.... Who told you Abe looted the money.. the one amaechi loot use sponsor buhari why you no mention am.. Una go just dey type rubbish .... Without thinking twice ...make them mumu them no go dey ballot
Supreme Court and NWC recognize the faction loyal to amaechi as the authentic rivers apc ... what happened in 2019 can't happen again

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Etire67: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Amaechi for President

Cole for Governor

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by seanfer(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Odili I which tribe please?

If it’s about population, then the
Northerners should continue ruling the country.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Ttalk: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
It is well o
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Kinematics: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nice one. The stage is getting more interesting....
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Kinematics: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

[s]Odili is which tribe please? Is he Ikwerre too?

I'm asking because i don't know[/s]

Stop asking questions that you already know the answer.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Tinubuofemmanu: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Only Tinubu urchins are the one's supporting Abe because Magnus Abe is an errand boy washing plates for Mrs Remi Tinubu at Bourdilluon.

Ask anyone in Rivers State APC if Magnus Abe has up to 20 voting delegates in his kitty?.. The boy will be disgraced at the primaries and he will run to courts as usual with Tinubu looted millions

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by carl90(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
What's your point ?
EnglandAmaka:

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Besk: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
kulrunsman79:
Amaechi camp won't like this. But I can bet with my left testicle that Abe won't scale through the primaries.....

You mean you will bet with the only testicle you have remaining?
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by President2001(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Can Wike attack Abe
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Jaboranky(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Indispensable85:
Senator Magnus Ngei Abe has picked up his governorship form signalling another round of political hostility with his former boss who has since endorsed oil and gas mogul Mr Tonye Cole as his preferred candidate for the race.
I believe it is Abe's turn the man has been a loyal man even with all wahala from Amechi yet he still remains

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by barinedan(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
APC in Rivers State this time will be divided into pieces, amaechi and Abe will go home with shares tonye will also take his
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Mfetenang: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
kulrunsman79:
Amaechi camp won't like this. But I can bet with my left testicle that Abe won't scale through the primaries.....
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Mfetenang: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
And I can bet with my right testicle that Abe will go to court and stop APC from being on the ballot.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Afamed: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mfetenang:
And I can bet with my right testicle that Abe will go to court and stop APC from being on the ballot.

Abe has no case to present this time around.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Tareq1105: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Make this man no kill Amaechi with election wahala. I dey sure say Amaechi BP don increase as Abe collect Form so. 4 yrs ago na so den drag drag till den drag APC enter no candidate zone. They want start again o.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Tareq1105: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Afamed:

Abe has no case to present this time around.

What do you mean by Abe no get case? Do you know those supporting him? You're watching POL 101.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Bobloco: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
This guy just dey cause vawlence
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by QueenAgbo(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Odili is an Ukwuani man from Ndoni, He's not an ikwerre.
This time around I don't think the ikwerre mafias will alone an Ndoni man rule rivers again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Afamed: 12:23am On May 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

What do you mean by Abe no get case? Do you know those supporting him? You're watching POL 101.
If I may ask, which case is he going to present in court this time around?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by ChuksHills(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2022
Indispensable85:
Senator Magnus Ngei Abe has picked up his governorship form signalling another round of political hostility with his former boss who has since endorsed oil and gas mogul Mr Tonye Cole as his preferred candidate for the race.

I don't know the people advising this man instead of him to join another party and actualize his ambition he is still in APC that is loyal to Ameachi. This same man refused to revalidate his membership card because the minister is in control. I wonder who he wants to contest the primary with. Confused man

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by 1872rei: 2:34am On May 01, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
winkIncoming Governor

Ameachi √ Wike √ Magnus ✓

The three Musketeers of Rivers. state and Odili's godsons

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Cajal(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2022
TINUBU MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State} / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.