Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form (14674 Views)

Rivers 2023: Magnus Abe Joins SDP / Abe Joins Rivers APC Guber Race, Vows To Resist Illegality, Rascality / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Caseless: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
Praxis758:
Real war is brewing between this man and Amaechi’s camp.

Meanwhile the Amaechi’s camp had endorsed Arc. Tonye Cole as its consensus candidates.

APC in Rivers will repeat the same error of 2019 if they’re not careful.

That Amaechi guy should be warned.
The crisis of 2019 originated from the congresses and calls for questions of which faction should present a candidate to INEC and the court punished them for this.

This time around, there was a successful congress and Amaechi's side has the APC structure in Rivers state. It's easier for them now.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2022
ChuksHills:

I don't know the people advising this man instead of him to join another party and actualize his ambition he is still in APC that is loyal to Ameachi. This same man refused to revalidate his membership card because the minister is in control. I wonder who he wants to contest the primary with. Confused man

Dem dey sell form give non members?
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Praxis758: 2:07pm On May 01, 2022
Caseless:
The crisis of 2019 originated from the congresses and calls for questions of which faction should present a candidate to INEC and the court punished them for this.

This time around, there was a successful congress and Amaechi's side has the APC structure in Rivers state. It's easier for them now.

Yes Amaechi has the structure, but their failure to opt for a consensus candidate instead of going delegates voting will brew a war.

And I don’t see Amechi allowing any primary election in that state. Mark my word and quote me later.
Re: Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form by Tinubuofemmanu: 2:29pm On May 01, 2022
Praxis758:

Yes Amaechi has the structure, but their failure to opt for a consensus candidate instead of going delegates voting will brew a war.

And I don’t see Amechi allowing any primary election in that state. Mark my word and quote me later.

There is no need for any war...13 Aspirants under CRA family decided to adopt one of them as their consensus candidate, it doesn't stop any Tinubu errand boy( Abe) from contesting too.
Primaries will hold in Rivers State, while Rivers APC Delegates under Amaechi political family will vote for Cole, while Tinubu urchins from Bourdillon will fly down to Portharcourt and vote for their errand boy Magnus Abe.

Now tell me who will win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.