Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Some People Are Amazing. God!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People Are Amazing. God!!! (2198 Views)

My Entitled Distant Cousin. Why Are Some People Like This? / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by thorpido(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2022
Go and meet you MD and the accountant of the company and tell th to give you a soft loan and make monthly deductions from you salary.
Get a guarantor.Ask your parents to sign guarantor forms for you.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 10:38am On May 01, 2022
JovialJune:
The arrogance though, and the typing/writing style, this is Mercychen and I'm 100% sure of this, you used this living in church format in your previous begging moniker before you deactivated after insulting everyone that asked questions without giving you what you want, same arrogance and curses is on display here again

You know I've bursted you before with your other chariselios or something moniker before you deactivated when I talked sense into your brain, you are doing it again.....

Who is this and what are you talking about?
Well, im not in the right frame of mind to try to figure out what you're on about or the other monikers you're talking about but one thing I know, everyone calling me a scam will have a taste of my predicament. And that's final.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by JovialJune(f): 10:47am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

Well, im not in the right frame of mind to figure out what you're on about or the other monikers you're talking about but one thing I know, everyone calling scam will have a taste of my predicament. And that's final.

Final as per you are God abi? With all your arrogance and nonsense talk as if anyone owes you anything, typing trash cos you're not getting what you want, you think anyone will so much as give you a dime?

You do this every time, once you're in need, you deactivate you known account so that no one will connect your pattern of typing to your begging moniker, and once you dont get what you want, you deactivate and create another one again, when will it end you this woman? You are very easy to figure out, you just don't know it yet, or will you like me to bring up our previous chats where I called out your previous moniker and you didn't even deny it, instead you deactivated again?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2022
thorpido:
Go and meet you MD and the accountant of the company and tell th to give you a soft loan and make monthly deductions from you salary.
Get a guarantor.Ask your parents to sign guarantor forms for you.

I've gone to them but they said I'm not yet due for such since I'm still on probation.
Besides they just increased my pay eventhough I'm still on probation because I kept disturbing them that the 30k I'm earning is not enough. Therefore I wouldn't want to get in their bad records by constantly disturbing them for funds.

Trust me. Before coming out, I had gone round, sir.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2022
JovialJune:

Final as per you are God abi? With all your arrogance and nonsense talk as if anyone owes you anything, typing trash cos you're not getting what you want, you think anyone will so much as give you a dime?

You do this every time, once you're in need, you deactivate you known account so that no one will connect your pattern of typing to your begging moniker, and once you dont get what you want, you deactivate and create another one again, when will it end you this woman? You are very easy to figure out, you just don't know it yet, or will you like me to bring up our previous chats where I called out your previous moniker and you didn't even deny it, instead you deactivated again?

Jesus!!!!

Who is this one again

May God have mercy on your troubled soul. SMH
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by JovialJune(f): 11:03am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

Jesus!!!!

Who is this one again

May God have mercy on your troubled soul. SMH

Lol I've seen your previous threads, using the church and pastor format again, keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 11:10am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

I've gone to them but they said I'm not yet due for such since I'm still on probation.
Besides they just increased my pay eventhough I'm still on probation because I kept disturbing them that the 30k I'm earning is not enough.
Therefore I wouldn't want to get in their bad records by constantly disturbing them for funds.

Attached below is what being on probation means and I am here wondering how one gets promoted in a Nigerian workplace while still on probation and getting over 200% salary increase......IT DOES NOT ADD UP. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by JovialJune(f): 11:12am On May 01, 2022
Chariselios
Mercychen
Channah

Who else noticed the "ch" correlation cheesy

Like I said Op, you are very easy to figure out wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:

Attached below is what being on probation means and I am here wondering how one gets promoted in a Nigerian workplace while still on probation and getting over 200% salary increase......IT DOES NOT ADD UP. sad

And... What's the difference between what I stated up there and your submission?

Do you know the terms and conditions on which I took the job? Its not everything I'll begin to spell out here.
I've given out so much already. Please let me save some info for my privacy.

Thank you.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Omobola121(f): 11:53am On May 01, 2022
You are a lier, a scammer and a disgusted soul using church, pastors, people to lie.

I have been following your stories reading forth and back and at a point, I felt like reaching out to you financially but this particular post made me to notice that you are just a cheap lier.

Firstly, your imaginary office can not loan you some cash but can increase your salary by 200% ( I mean someone on probation). It is not possible. Review of salary happens after you have completed your probation period and the company sees you as a useful addition to the company.

If you want to lie, be smart with it.

You have been attending a church since 2006, the church couldn't help you, you don't have anyone around not even an enemy that can accommodate you for few months ( No matter how terrible someone is, one person must remain for such individual).

That help you are looking for, you will not see it. Today being the first day in the fifth month of May, all the miseries you put up there will befall you.

You are trying to scam people who are struggling to make ends meet and of which some out of pity will fall for you. Idiot!

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Chizoba4christ(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
do you do Hook up?

Noo God forbid

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 12:06pm On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

And... What's the difference between what I stated up there and your submission?

Do you know the terms and conditions on which I took the job? Its not everything I'll begin to spell out here.
I've given out so much already. Please let me save some info for my privacy.

Thank you.

Terms and conditions? wink I guess you are a big talent thus your organization can't afford to lose you reason for the promotion and over 200% salary increase while still on probation,

You know very well your posts reeks of discrepancies and one does not have to be into forensics to reach that conclusion.

If you had wanted privacy, you shouldn't have created the many threads.

Feel FREE to call on God to make me go through "what you are going through" but the goodnews is that God is so good, He doesn't run errands for mortals.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by dobnina(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

Besides they just increased my pay eventhough I'm still on probation because I kept disturbing them that the 30k I'm earning is not enough. Therefore I wouldn't want to get in their bad records by constantly disturbing them for funds.

You are a big liar.
No one should send money to this OP.
We are not babies here neither are we illiterates.
I work in an organization and I understand what probation period means.
I challenge you that you are a LIAR.
You can't be on probation and your salary will be increased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2022
You’re a dumb scammer cuz u ain’t using your brain to read your sh1t before putting them up here.

Here is the thing:-

* I think you’ve done this thing before and u cashed out big

* Using the name of God repeatedly sef nah red flag

* The way you Dey bounce like felele ball when them ask u simple question

* All reasonable options wey better people Dey drop give u none of them makes sense to you

Fear the power of tongue cuz very soon all wetin u said up here go still surely HAPPEN to you very soon.

Nah Id!ot like u go Dey make people with real problem dey fear to come forward. I spit on your soul

Channah1:

Well, im not in the right frame of mind to try to figure out what you're on about or the other monikers you're talking about but one thing I know, everyone calling me a scam will have a taste of my predicament. And that's final.

[s]If I be a child of God, let my condition befall you. Not to punish you but for you to know that I'm not a scammer and learn to treat people in distress with care

Amen.[/s]

Let God almighty put everyone who has call me a scammer through what I'm passing through right now that they may know that I'm not a scammer. Have never been and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
dobnina:

You are a big liar.
No one should send money to this OP.
We are not babies here neither are we illiterates.
I work in an organization and I understand what probation period means.
I challenge you that you are a LIAR.
You can't be on probation and your salary will be increased.

Let me shock you. I've worked in a place before and two months into my probation the boss increased my pay and promoted me because she liked me.

I know perfectly well how probation works but most times protocols are broken and policies bent in unusual cases for an individual in some companies. This things happen not to only me but to other peoples. So drop that one-way traffic mentality of yours.

By the way, can you tell me when and where I did scam people and cashed out?
You people be careful what you say to someone you hardly know.
Be careful of your accusations... O God!
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:

Terms and conditions? wink I guess you are a big talent thus your organization can't afford to lose you reason for the promotion and over 200% salary increase while still on probation,

You know very well your posts reeks of discrepancies and one does not have to be into forensics to reach that conclusion.

If you had wanted privacy, you shouldn't have created the many threads.

Feel FREE to call on God to make me go through "what you are going through" but the goodnews is that God is so good, He doesn't run errands for mortals.

Eru tin ba e?

Just be careful. If I were you, I'll just look and pass if I have no help to render than try to form detective Da'Fander.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Ihavethingstodo: 1:44pm On May 01, 2022
See scammer and thief feeling funky and fly! undecided

Just deactivate and create another account!
Using the name of God to scam people!
Those curses you lay on people will come to you hundred fold! And being a woman for that matter you case is gone!

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 1:49pm On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

Eru tin ba e?

Just be careful. If I were you, I'll just look and pass if I have no help to render than try to form detective Da'Fander.

Happy Sunday.

Fear wetin? You think that Nigerian style of emotionally blackmailing others by bringing God in the mix, scares me? cheesy

Truly, many, many werey wanle! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 1:55pm On May 01, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
See scammer and thief feeling funky and fly! undecided

Just deactivate and create another account!
Using the name of God to scam people!
Those curses you lay on people will come to you hundred fold! And being a woman for that matter you case is gone!

Where is all this coming from?

I created my thread to ease the feeling of depression this whole thing is causing me and i clearly stated it in my first thread. Peradventure God lays it in someone's heart to help me, I'm very open to receive it. I don't remember creating these thread, directly asking for help. I was only sharing my experience and what I've been passing through to get relief and everyone is calling me a scammer on top my pain and troubles and you come here to say this?? Ha!

Let God be the judge of all you said up there.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by dobnina(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:

Fear wetin? You think that Nigerian style of emotionally blackmailing others by bringing God in the mix, scares me? cheesy

Truly, many, many werey wanle! cheesy
Don't mind her.
All her curses will go back to her a million folds.
She is trying to use emotional blackmail.
Nobody should fall for her tactics.
She don cast already.
Just watch out, she will soon deactivate this username and create another one with a new sob story.
I am glad nairalanders are now wise.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by ladycomfort(f): 2:02am On May 02, 2022
@Op, post your account number here

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 11:51am On May 02, 2022
JovialJune:
The arrogance though, and the typing/writing style, this is Mercychen and I'm 100% sure of this, you used this living in church format in your previous begging moniker before you deactivated after insulting everyone that asked questions without giving you what you want, same arrogance and curses is on display here again

You know I've bursted you before with your other chariselios or something moniker before you deactivated when I talked sense into your brain, you are doing it again.....

Look, I won't have you or anyone come out of no where and call me names for no reasons.

You just keep mentioning names I don't know or have any connections with.

Well, you have all the time in the world to do that. So feel free.
I wonder though if connecting the dots wrongly where it doesn't fit is fetching you some commission or giving you some sort of orgasms. I wonder.

You're free to keep trying to arrange the puzzle you've created in your wild imagination until you come up with an authentic and valid result and verified claim that I'm any of those people you mentioned or connected to them in any ways. Until then, keep hallucinating. Deranged animal.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2022
dobnina:

Don't mind her.
All her curses will go back to her a million folds.
She is trying to use emotional blackmail.
Nobody should fall for her tactics.
She don cast already.
Just watch out, she will soon deactivate this username and create another one with a new sob story.
I am glad nairalanders are now wise.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by JovialJune(f): 12:04pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Look, I won't have you or anyone come out of no where and call me names for no reasons.

You just keep mentioning names I don't know or have any connections with.

Well, you have all the time in the world to do that. So feel free.
I wonder though if connecting the dots wrongly where it doesn't fit is fetching you some commission or giving you some sort of orgasms. I wonder.

You're free to keep trying to arrange the puzzle you've created in your wild imagination until you come up with an authentic and valid result and verified claim that I'm any of those people you mentioned or connected to them in any ways. Until then, keep hallucinating. Deranged animal.

Madam mercychen the scammer hehehe cheesy, you never start to dey insult, very soon you go enter market remove cloth, start to dey curse yourself join, no worry na small small e dey start wink

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by dobnina(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2022
This lady is a scammer with several usernames on nairaland.
If you send her money, she will deactivate this account and open a new one with another sob story.
Pls give your money to people who are in need.
This lady is looking for money to flex.
If you don't send money to her, she will insult you and curse you.
Don't fall for all her emotional blackmail.
Beware!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should Be Done To This Man / 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You / Woman Attacks Husband For Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.