Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video (36437 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Asswipemod: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hextor:
place looks cool though

If this is your definition of coolness, then you must have crawled out of a cave.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by ibechris(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anytime I pass through Kogi state,I just feel like there are no good thinkers in that state.

Everything is lying fallow in that state.

I have never seen a state that has surface sharp sands like kogi state in Nigeria...but they are lazy to explore that opportunity.

Yes,Abuja lacks sharp sand and yet the people don't ever see this as an opportunity to start bringing sand down to the fct.

Same way they could have expanded kogi cement but they chose to give it out to Dangote only to collect tax and render their people unemployed.

So many natural resources in that state are on the surface but High level of illiteracy and laziness would continue to blind their leaders.

I know what I am saying because I have been there.

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by UncleJudax(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol. Lokoja is a city?

A lot of states in Nigeria are really being ruthlessly robbed by these heartless politicians.

Abia, Imo, Benue, Plateau, North East states, kogi, Osun etc

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by 12345baba(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one wan scam us
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by adecz: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
❗️❗️❗️The state and it's people are just
too backward. Especially the Ebira
and Igala.

That is why, like the Tiv of Benue, they
are competing for the most backward
states and useless governors.

Just see the dirty, poor work done on
the roads in this 21st century.

Go to Kaduna, Jos, Ebonyi, Kano etc
and see the UN standard, quality of roads
and flyovers that have been constructed
in recent times.

Lokoja is a town with natural historic
& geographical potentials, but the
witchcraft and jealousy of the Ebira and Igala can't allow the place prosper.☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by ifypaschal1978: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
None of these northern cities can be compared to our darling Owerri not to talk of Enugu despite their destruction during the Civil war....Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by ufuosman(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yahaya Bello still they rant every where all in the name of presidential election

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by johnpablo541(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Southernigbo:
But why are things and house rent so much on the high side in lokoja

House rent in Lokoja is very cheap. With 200k to 250k you would get a 2 bedroom flat around phase two, barracks area, shettima, and Ganaja rd. Come Asaba make you hear how much landlords here dey charge.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by xaggar(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
I was wondering if what's behind that lorry in the video are dragons instead of horses on what seems to be our overly abused coat of arms?

5 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by olubless90: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Those old houses shouldn't be found in a major road like this nah

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Obascoetubi: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
lascopes:
This one na city or village? If I dey pass thru this road, I dey feel like say the motor fit turn to helicopter
how?
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by boxypane(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Useless post. Ugly town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by offiahvictor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Obascoetubi:
Na this village u called it CITY ?
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by offiahvictor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
local state

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Thamesbridge: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
ifypaschal1978:
None of these northern cities can be compared to our darling Owerri not to talk of Enugu despite their destruction during the Civil war....Igbo amaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77EGMq2d6V0
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by telim: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Damidave1124:
My state capital cheesy

To be sincere, Lokoja is not anywhere near being called a city. Yahaya Bello is too clueless to turn Lokoja into a city.

All he knows how to do is pay 30 percent salary to local government and primary school teachers school teachers. Just imagine a family man who's supposed to be earning 120k, and he's paid 35k, how is he gonna survive?

The funniest part is if dare say anything against his government, that little money that's coming every month will be stopped.

May God help us in Kogi State.
Were do you stay in lokoja? Is being years i visit that town, will be coming to lkj next week to see my ppl in maigaris' palace
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cool pics cool
1st pic.... can't remember undecided
2nd picture is kabawa
3rd is FUL gate
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by valinno(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
What is this?
Lokoja is once the capital of Nigeria,but there's nothing to show for it
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Donaluta(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
City of armed robbers... Very bad state to work as a banker. ..

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
greymiles:

Shut up
How’s Obi better than him?
Obi’s 8yrs too is trash but now he wants to move Nigeria forward
go take your drugs

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Idzitari1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
What is so spectacular about this city? I don't see anything modern about the town. Who posted this village? Oga/Madam be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by daxaja22: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Honestly this is a Town not yet a city

Lol even Towns are more presentable than calling this a capital City
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by rollywise(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
The state with the largest cemetery in west Africa. The dirtiest state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Appliedmaths(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Funny enough I was in Kogi State today and the infrastructure and road network I saw was very very poor and terrible.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by streetsoldier1(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2022
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0HzB4-ylE
Lokoja is a city in Nigeria. It lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers and is the capital of Kogi State.

While the Oworo, Bassa Nge and Nupe are indigenous to the area, other ethnic groups of Nigeria, including the Kupa-Nupe, Hausa, Ebira, Igala, Igbo, Bini/Edo, and Tiv have recently established themselves. Projected to be the third fastest growing African continent city between 2020 and 2025, with a 5.93% growth. 

it's was listed a second class township by the 1917 township ordinance of the colonial administration. This shows that Lokoja is a old city.

Dear Op, place your hands on your head and repeat after me. Lord , open my eyes of understanding to differnciate mediocrity from what i deserve.

Haba!!! Even if you never travel outsite the country, shey you no dey watch film ni. This is not what we deserve. What you just showed us looks like a scene from an epic movies. Nigerians need to start asking the leaders the right questions.

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Sniper101(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2022
I went through the video, I laughed.

Before now, I thought Benin city is ancient, local and dirty. Lol. But now i see that Lokoja is even worse sad
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Snakedoctor1: 12:16am On May 01, 2022
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77EGMq2d6V0

View more contents on this site
https://evideostv.com/lokoja-city-drive-through-2022/?amp=1

You will still see those stupid tricycle tippers driven by Ebira boys.
Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by joy4news(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2022
OP... your shame dey shame me. You need a knock on the head for posting this crayon picture to deceive gullible Nigerians that your low budget governor is working. APC primaries shall tell. Mtchwww...

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by toprealman: 12:59am On May 01, 2022
To put things in the right perspective, this is where Nigeria took off. You can imagine how Lord Lugard will be feeling now.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by delerx(m): 1:10am On May 01, 2022
This guy must be stewpid

1 Like

Re: Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 1:10am On May 01, 2022
xaggar:
I was wondering if what's behind that lorry in the video are dragons instead of horses on what seems to be our overly abused coat of arms?
haha it's a zebra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.