Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Need Help With Error In React App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help With Error In React App. (377 Views)

Ideal Time To Create And Install New React App And Its Packages? / Creating A React App With Webpack & Babel From Scratch / Using Nodajs To Create React App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Error In React App. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please who knows the meaning of this warning I’m getting in my package.json file. It’s a react app created with CRA.

Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rgade:
Please who knows the meaning of this warning I’m getting in my package.json file. It’s a react app created with CRA.
Try to edit user settings to manually define schema for the package.json smth like this
"JSON.schemas": [
{
"filematch": [ "/package.json"],
"url": "../../way/to/schema/package.json"
},
Don't forget to reopen the project after you changed the settings
Also sometimes it's just a network issue
Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's basically saying Vscode cannot connect to schema for some reason (obviously sorry I'm just repeating what the error says) maybe there is lack of internet access to your remote machine
Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jayjayango:
It's basically saying Vscode cannot connect to schema for some reason (obviously sorry I'm just repeating what the error says) maybe there is lack of internet access to your remote machine
Hmm but that kind of warning can’t break an app right.
Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by bosman50(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2022
Press F1 and find user -> settings/user/extentions/JSON , uncheck schema download.
restart vscode.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by jbreezy: 2:31am On May 01, 2022
Rgade:
Ignore the error..your app will work fine

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 01, 2022
jbreezy:
Ignore the error..your app will work fine
Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Error In React App. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 01, 2022
bosman50:
Press F1 and find user -> settings/user/extentions/JSON , uncheck schema download.
restart vscode.
Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Analysis On The Legalization And The Illegalization Of Marijuana In America / I Need A Website Designer Who Also Designs Apps / Anyone Seen Fourpockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.