Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,218 members, 7,957,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours (26492 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by nijanigga: 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
Paulianfa:

A corrupt law maker
And a Saint Governor, can't wait for wicked wike to leave office

1 Like

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Udemzy05: 4:24pm On May 01, 2022
nijanigga:

And your rimbecelic brain tells you that it's the job of a governor to arrest a law maker ?

You dull, lawmaker get immunity?
If lawmaker commit dem go arrest am,simple.

Carry your slowpoke brain comot for my mention jare
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by nuelleoz(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Wrong move by Wike. He just turned Hon. Dr. Farah Dagogo to the Mandela of the Ijaw Nation in Rivers State.

That's exactly what he want to achieve.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by ogmask: 7:15pm On May 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
But amaechi wanted to try same thing with Ateke Tom in the last election

Guy , this na mischief or plain ignorance? Ameachi nor do anything like that. He only chased ateke out if the state and turned his shrine to a health centre. He did what he did when the issue of militancy became unbearable not be dis kind lie lie wike just to silent opposition and party men
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by ogmask: 7:16pm On May 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Amaechi/ APC sent troops to okrika few days before election with the sole aim of arresting Ateke, they even went ahead to scatter his house and killed two of his dogs.

Which troops be that na. The same police and military wey Jonathan take dey harass ameachi for him state? Imagine na dog dem kill nor be human sef.... Guy fear God na
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2022
ogmask:

Which troops be that na. The same police and military wey Jonathan take dey harass ameachi for him state? Imagine na dog dem kill nor be human sef.... Guy fear God na
a human was killed too and na under Buhari govt e happen
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by ruggedtimi(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2022
ogmask:

Guy , this na mischief or plain ignorance? Ameachi nor do anything like that. He only chased ateke out if the state and turned his shrine to a health centre. He did what he did when the issue of militancy became unbearable not be dis kind lie lie wike just to silent opposition and party men
which lie lie...I tell you something wey happen for 2019.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by vickydevoka(m): 2:43am On May 02, 2022
Paulianfa:
This Peterside of a man is too much like his grammar, I don't think during his tenure as a house members, his constituency has benefited anything from him.

Oag in Niger no constituency benefits aside Hausas bcus if u no do anything for then u go collect
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by lexy2014: 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Today is 4th April 2022. 48hrs don pass since. What's next?

Do I resemble Dakuku to you?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by lexy2014: 5:09pm On May 04, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Do I resemble Dakuku to you?

Why then did you post the ultimatum on nairaland? What do you want us to do with the ultimatum? Do we resemble Wike to you?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Why then did you post the ultimatum on nairaland? What do you want us to do with the ultimatum? Do we resemble Wike to you?

I posted an article. I wonder when posting an article became the word of the Person posting the article. Even the author of the article is just propagating a message.

See me see trouble.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by lexy2014: 6:54pm On May 04, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I posted an article. I wonder when posting an article became the word of the Person posting the article. Even the author of the article is just propagating a message.

See me see trouble.

Good. So how does question I asked now automatically mean that u are Dakuku Peterside and that the question was meant for u to answer?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Good. So how does question I asked now automatically mean that u are Dakuku Peterside and that the question was meant for u to answer?

Because you should not have quoted me. You should have made your comment without quoting me.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by lexy2014: 7:28pm On May 04, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Because you should not have quoted me. You should have made your comment without quoting me.

You haven't answered my question:

How does question I asked now automatically mean that u are Dakuku Peterside and that the question was meant for u to answer?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Minime10(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
The 48 hours go soon reach 48 days grin don't be quick to utter threats if you can't match your words with action @petreside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Ngige Others Visits Fashola. / DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. / Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.