Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) (7415 Views)

Happy New Month Nairalanders (April) / Happy New Month Nairalanders (March) / Happy New Month Nairalanders (February) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by XullySwt(f): 2:29pm On May 01, 2022
Wow grin
My daughters bday mate
nony43:
If you are born in MAY hit the like button. Happy new month and happy birthday to us all advance. I am MAY 7.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by IbileIfe: 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
#SundayExaltations�����

HAPPY SUNDAY, HAPPY NEW WEEK AND HAPPY NEW MONTH OF PROGRESS, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, TRIUMPH AND VICTORY OF TRIUMPHANT OVERCOMERS AND VICTORIOUS CHAMPIONS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

OH LORD! COMFORT THE HEARTBROKEN AND HAVE MERCY ON US.
PROTECT AND SAVE OUR LIVES FROM THE EVILS AND PERILS OF THESE DAYS

Psalm 33

1 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his work are done in truth.
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
13 The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
14 From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.
16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17 An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.
22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

, Dey Greet You
Thanks boss!
More of good news this month.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks boss!
More of good news this month.

Na So

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Na So

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Stay blessed always bro.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Aaay: 5:20pm On May 01, 2022
Yea
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2022
adeoyekay:
Happy birthday in advance sir.
Thank you
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Poleski: 6:31am On May 02, 2022
All this "happy new month" nonsense pisses me off. What kind of foolishness is this?

The next nonsense phrase will be "happy new hour". Nigerians always copy or invent absolute nonsense! 

Happy this, happy that! In this messed-up hell of a country, what the f*ck are you moronically happy about?

Incompetent and criminal politicians are busy raping you all financially, terrorists are busy slaughtering your fellow citizens, and you're here yelling "happy new month!"

Honestly, Nigerians mumu too much!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Pacyrus(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2022
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Pacyrus(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2022
IamV:
GoldenqueenC & pacyrus,you both didn't only share the same birthday month,but also the same birthday date, May 27.
Do with it whatever you want to do with it,and if anything positive comes out of it,you both should remember I did the match making cheesy.

angry
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Pacyrus(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2022
IamV:
GoldenqueenC & pacyrus,you both didn't only share the same birthday month,but also the same birthday date, May 27.
Do with it whatever you want to do with it,and if anything positive comes out of it,you both should remember I did the match making cheesy.

angry grin
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by qekng40(f): 10:07pm On May 02, 2022
Happy new month everyone!

Happy birthday month to everyone born in May!

https://www.nairaland.com/7107599/exclusive-only-beautiful-people-born#112467089
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by SoftBread01: 12:52am On May 09, 2022
Arrogantbro:
Wow, happy birthday to your mom in advance. Much love

Yippee!!!

How I love this month of May!

My mom is 50 today!!!

A very big happy birthday to you and my mom, sir.

From my heart to you dear God, as my mom clocks 50 today, I pray you triple her age for my sake please. I really want to make her happy all the days of her life. Also, may she have reasons to smile whenever she looks back. Amen!!!

And also to everyone celebrating his or her birthday today, I pray you grant them their hearts desires. Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Zee0007: 6:32am On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday Arrognantbro. May your days be filled with happiness and joy. Keep winning. More open doors, sir. Have a wonderful celebration, sir.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2022
SoftBread01:

Yippee!!!

How I love this month of May!

My mom is 50 today!!!

A very big happy birthday to you and my mom, sir.

From my heart to you dear God, as my mom clocks 50 today, I pray you triple her age for my sake please. I really want to make her happy all the days of her life. Also, may she have reasons to smile whenever she looks back. Amen!!!

And also to everyone celebrating his or her birthday today, I pray you grant them their hearts desires. Amen!!!
Amen. Thanks for the wishes, I am excited. Send your mom’s acc0unt let me gift her something

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by SoftBread01: 7:20am On May 09, 2022
Arrogantbro:
Amen. Thanks for the wishes, I am excited. Send your mom’s acc0unt let me gift her something

Oh, Jesus!

Sir, I am grateful!
My mom will be so happy!
God bless you!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2022
SoftBread01:

Oh, Jesus!

Sir, I am grateful!
My mom will be so happy!
God bless you.

Ep
First bank
Sent. Happy birthday to your mom
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by SoftBread01: 11:14am On May 09, 2022
Arrogantbro:
Sent. Happy birthday to your mom

God's blessings, boss!

We are very grateful, sir!!

Meanwhile, my mom and I are four states away from each other.

So, when I called her this morning to wish her well and also relay your birthday gift to her, she was very very happy and excited about it!
Yes, she prayed for you!

Keep enjoying the good life, boss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Abemy(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Damnfailure:
38 yr failure here let death just come quickly. I am no longer interested in the life.

Look at Aguba, you are younger than him, he finally found help.

Speak up, and it shall be well.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by SoftBread01: 6:14am On May 09, 2023
Arrogantbro:
Happy new month. I rep May 9th

Happy birthday to you, sir!
Happy birthday to my mom!
And happy birthday to everyone celebrating this day!
More good life here on earth!
And I pray that whatever God has blessed everyone of you with before now, will be the least of your blessings!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by Arrogantbro(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2023
SoftBread01:

Happy birthday to you, sir!
Happy birthday to my mom!
And happy birthday to everyone celebrating this day!
More good life here on earth!
And I pray that whatever God has blessed everyone of you with before now, will be the least of your blessings!
Amen. Thank you so much. And happy birthday to your lovely mom

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by adeoyekay(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2023
Arrogantbro:
Happy new month. I rep May 9th
Happy birthday sir

May your day be prosperous on the earth, I wish you long life and prosperity

Please sir show me love things are too tight for me 2086202150. Uba
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by SoftBread01: 9:18am On May 09, 2023
Arrogantbro:
Amen. Thank you so much. And happy birthday to your lovely mom

You are most welcome, sir!
Have a happy day today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! / ' / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.