Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Will You Do In This Situation (707 Views)

What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / Habits.how Would You React In This Situation ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 6:44am On May 01, 2022
I went to a studio for a photograph with my little baby and also met the photographer 2years hold daughter she started playing with us as if we have met before and we both responded due to the fact that I like children my self,I mean so much.for refreshments I ask for a bottle of Fanta and the mother brought it mind you the mother and the father are managing the studio together,I started drinking with my baby and the photographer baby started crying to be giving and the mother said not to but the baby don’t care she was dragging the bottle from me and crying heavily even my baby was looking at me like are you that stingy ?I look at the father and mother of the baby they just look away am left me with a crying baby and filling unease,fortunately for me the mother went out so I gave the baby when she came in she was so angry and started complaining and I was so embarrassed.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by CoronaVirusPro: 6:54am On May 01, 2022
Demonic parents

That’s how they start instilling crude and archaic beliefs into their children, about how the whole world is planning to kill them.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2022
The mother should get the fvck out.... And please never visit that studio again. Highly inprofessional of them.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Bahamas95(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2022
I also love children alot but before I play with any child I make sure I observe the parents carefully. If they're hostile I resist the temptation of touching the child........I don't want anybody to accuse me wrongly, some people have this habit of suspecting everybody around them.

One thing I believe is that no one can harm me as long as I don't have evil intentions towards the person.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 7:40am On May 01, 2022
Cutehector:
The mother should get the fvck out.... And please never visit that studio again. Highly inprofessional of them.
thanks,I was really embarrassed I should have pushed the baby away
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 7:42am On May 01, 2022
Bahamas95:
I also love children alot but before I play with any child I make sure I observe the parents carefully. If they're hostile I resist the temptation of touching the child........I don't want anybody to accuse me wrongly, some people have this habit of suspecting everybody around them.

One thing I believe is that no one can harm me as long as I don't have evil intentions towards the person.
you are right
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Demonic parents

That’s how they start instilling crude and archaic beliefs into their children, about how the whole world is planning to kill them.

na waooooo
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by illicit(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2022
Don't patronise them
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 9:27am On May 01, 2022
illicit:
Don't patronise them
ok
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 9:32am On May 01, 2022
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 6:09pm On May 01, 2022
UpInTheSky:
You were in the wrong, giving her the drink after her mother went out.
You don't feed anyone's child without the parent's consent or approval.
i may be wrong but why left me with a crying baby that is dragging bottle with me and my baby am not that wicked with a baby,maybe I should have pushed her away that will be better
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by CakesToolsOvens(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2022
You were totally wrong for feeding someone's child without the mother's consent.

Let the child cry up a storm. He/she won't die.

The parents are training her to know that she can't always get what she wants hence they ignored her.

Alot ofmy neighbors kids comes to my shop and if I give them anything, I always tell them to go and show their mum first or I ask the mum myself if I can give the child what we are eating (mostly snacks).

Besides anything can go wrong with kids at anytime so we should be careful always.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by bittertongue: 7:27am On May 02, 2022
CakesToolsOvens:
You were totally wrong for feeding someone's child without the mother's consent.

Let the child cry up a storm. He/she won't die.

The parents are training her to know that she can't always get what she wants hence they ignored her.

Alot ofmy neighbors kids comes to my shop and if I give them anything, I always tell them to go and show their mum first or I ask the mum myself if I can give the child what we are eating (mostly snacks).

Besides anything can go wrong with kids at anytime so we should be careful always.
you are right but my kid won’t drag anything from a stranger if they want they I’ll rather come to me and be crying that they want to,if it’s my baby that does that there we be more beating but I guess they don’t try to train the baby after embarrassing me the baby still continue dragging with me and they just look away as usual,it may happen with another customer.

(1) (Reply)

What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? / How To Make Ofada Sauce For 25 People / How To Make Zobo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.