Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians (764 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 7:27am On May 01, 2022
Number One – They claim to know and understand everything.

Number Two – They believe that their ideas and perception of things is the absolute truth and any other contrary opinion is garbage.

Number Three – They have a very poor dressing habit.

Number Four – They hardly accept people the way they are. Always looking for who to change to become like them by fire by force.

Number Five – They use the name of God to blackmail people. By this I mean trying to persuade you to do what you don’t want to do in the name of doing it for God.

Number Six – They pretend a lot.

Number Seven – They hardly make use of their natural instincts or thinking faculty. To them, nothing is true except it is written in the bible.

Number Eight – They focus more on threatening people with the existence of hell fire instead of advising them on how to lead a better life.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by kingscare1(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

Number Two – They believe that their ideas and perception of things is the absolute truth and any other contrary opinion is garbage.

Number Four – They hardly accept people the way they are. Always looking for who to change to become like them by fire by force.

Number Five – They use the name of God to blackmail people. By this I mean trying to persuade you to do what you don’t want to do in the name of doing it for God.

Number Seven – They hardly make use of their natural instincts or thinking faculty. To them, nothing is true except it is written in the bible.

Number Eight – They focus more on threatening people with the existence of hell fire instead of advising them on how to lead a better life.

Fvck you. Who cares whether you like them or not. Even we that not born again don't even care whether you like then or not.

Nigga, fvck you again. Focus on your race and let God be their judge. Las las get the fvck out here. You think you can just attact born again Christian because you think that they can't fight back.

Pussy!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Stephen0mozzy: 7:36am On May 01, 2022
You're so myopic mr. Op.

Guess what? You're an irrelevant variable in the belief system of any religious person.
That's to say - no one cares!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

You've been hanging around the wrong set of 'born again' Christians.

You cannot stereotype born again Christians with the points you've listed.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Zee0007: 7:40am On May 01, 2022
I just hope you don't portray any of the aforementioned.

When you meet some believers, you will have a rethink. Most of them are so sweet. My experience with them is awesome. I love them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2022
U be mumu, e pain u

kingscare1:

Fvck you. Who cares whether you like them or not. Even we that not born again don't even care whether you like then or not.

Nigga, fvck you again. Focus on your race and let God be their judge. Las las get the fvck out here. You think you can just attact born again Christian because you think that they can't fight back.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 7:43am On May 01, 2022
I don't care too but stop disturbing my ears with ur useless heaven and eternal life

Stephen0mozzy:
You're so myopic mr. Op.

Guess what? You're an irrelevant variable in the belief system of any religious person.
That's to say - no one cares!
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
U are correct, maybe

PastorMIsBack:

You've been hanging around the wrong set of 'born again' Christians.

You cannot stereotype born again Christians with the points you've listed.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 7:45am On May 01, 2022
Majority are hypocrites, enjoying in private what they preach against in public

Zee0007:
I just hope you don't portray any of the aforementioned.

When you meet some believers, you will have a rethink. Most of them are so sweet. My experience with them is awesome. I love them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Zee0007: 7:52am On May 01, 2022
Friend, I understand you. I won't blame you for reaching this conclusion, but try opening your heart to some. You will like some.

You be real gee. I tuale!

Goodieman:

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by SPTruth: 8:04am On May 01, 2022
You don't need to like them, infact the fact that you don't like them is a fulfillment of the prophecy of Jesus which says, John 15:18-25
18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’[b]

However, Jesus clearly stated unless one is born again he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. John 3:5.

(Born Again in my post means genuine born-again of Water and Spirit) not the ones that dress Holy because of their denomination but don't act Holy. P.S those ones are not born-again but something else.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2022
The truth is that real BORN AGAIN Christians will never tell you they're BORN AGAIN!
Do you know real BORN AGAIN Christians consume alcoholic drinks?
Well i know this will shock many because they are deceived by misinformed Churchgoers claiming Christians.
The term BORN AGAIN is not something to brag about neither is it that cheap as many Churchgoers do claim they are. smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 8:23am On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

They know the important everything.

Goodieman:

When the highest Truth drops, all lesser truths are kicked out.

Goodieman:

Poor in spirit is THE WAY. Pride and self aggrandisment is our enemy!

Goodieman:

Number Four – They hardly accept people the way they are.

No one accepts the persons of bandits, kidnappers, murderers, thieves, liars, homosexuals, LovePeddler.s and fornicators.

Goodieman:

These are the ones who are not "Born Agains".

Born Agains know that no one begs or threatens a person to travel with a Chrysler rather than with a wheelbarrow and that Good things do not require advertisement.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27am On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

And ordinary common sense clearly tells you that these can not and should not be called born agains, yet, you wrongly call them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by cornelboy(f): 8:49am On May 01, 2022
Born agains are those that are baptized by the holy spirit. Do we have them today?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by waldigit: 9:06am On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

You are free to like anyone you choose but you may not have an option but to accept the truth that "except a man is born again, he can't make heaven and that means he will end in Hell and be eternally lost in lake of fire"�.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by paxonel(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2022
There is nothing like born again, that thing na scam
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:20am On May 01, 2022
Thank u sir

Zee0007:
Friend, I understand you. I won't blame you for reaching this conclusion, but try opening your heart to some. You will like some.

You be real gee. I tuale!

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2022
Long story

SPTruth:
You don't need to like them, infact the fact that you don't like them is a fulfillment of the prophecy of Jesus which says, John 15:18-25
18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’[b]

However, Jesus clearly stated unless one is born again he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. John 3:5.

(Born Again in my post means genuine born-again of Water and Spirit) not the ones that dress Holy because of their denomination but don't act Holy. P.S those ones are not born-again but something else.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2022
M u m u

Dtruthspeaker:

They know the important everything.

When the highest Truth drops, all lesser truths are kicked out.

Poor in spirit is THE WAY. Pride and self aggrandisment is our enemy!

No one accepts the persons of bandits, kidnappers, murderers, thieves, liars, homosexuals, LovePeddler.s and fornicators.

These are the ones who are not "Born Agains".

Born Agains know that no one begs or threatens a person to travel with a Chrysler rather than with a wheelbarrow and that Good things do not require advertisement.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2022
Na u sabi

Dtruthspeaker:

And ordinary common sense clearly tells you that these can not and should not be called born agains, yet, you wrongly call them.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:24am On May 01, 2022
We don't

cornelboy:
Born agains are those that are baptized by the holy spirit. Do we have them today?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2022
I want to end in hell, leave it like that for me, heaven na by force?

waldigit:

You are free to like anyone you choose but you may not have an option but to accept the truth that "except a man is born again, he can't make heaven and that means he will end in Hell and be eternally lost in lake of fire"�.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 10:27am On May 01, 2022
Pure scam for deceiving women and children not real men

paxonel:
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2022
paxonel:

BORN AGAIN is not a scam, we know them and we treat them well like we should do for Jesus {Matthew 25:31-46} they live with us but it's difficult to identify them so if not for the annual observance Jesus initiated between himself and them there's no way anyone can know them because they do everything normal humans do except these things:
They're not interested in earthly material possessions.
They're not involved in racial conflicts or politics.
They don't keep account of injuries inflicted on them by anyone no matter how badly it is.
They love everyone in their neighbourhood (including those criticizing them)
They love their fellow believers just as Jesus loves them.
They're the most humble of all humans on this planet.

It's because we worship with them that most people do call us "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" but in reality they are the real BROTHERS of CHRIST who have the name of their God and then name of the lamb written on their forehead {Revelations 14:1} we are just people of the nations holding onto their skirt saying "we will go with you people because we have heard that God is with you people" They are Jesus' real brothers the SPIRITUAL JEWS! Zechariah 8:23 smiley
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Honchoslim16(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

Bad guy
You said it all
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Honchoslim16(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2022
paxonel:
Bad guy.
I sight you

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Honchoslim16(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2022
There's no one born again
If you don't believe it, forget about it
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by RoyalDiadems: 12:05pm On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

Most allow themselves to be ruled by the flesh instead of walking in the Spirit. They become proud in self righteousness and lost sight of God çompletely. This is a very negative extreme where the devil seeks to snatch people away from their salvation. They become dependent of themselves for holiness rather than the Holy Spirit. To these set of people, every other person is a sinner, they're the only ones righteous.

Not everyone born again is like that. You need to meet those who are wholeheartedly following God, and are totally submissive to His Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by RoyalDiadems: 12:13pm On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:

Visit this thread and say your view.

https://www.nairaland.com/7105342/what-does-it-really-mean
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by RoyalDiadems: 12:14pm On May 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:
There's no one born again
If you don't believe it, forget about it

There are:

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by RoyalDiadems: 12:16pm On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:
Pure scam for deceiving women and children not real men

Not a scam: Visit this thread below to know more:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Disgraced In Church Today / If You Say You Don’t Celebrate Christmas Because It’s Of Pagan Origin, Then… / A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.